PDA

View Full Version : Glyn is a legend!

Ollie!
17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
He was so funny ripping the p1ss out of Nikki in the diary room! Getting her to say she needs a good @rse whipping and her hair smells in Welsh! He's gonna gain loads of votes on the back of showing up that vile creature! :laugh: :thumbs:

abs
17-08-2006, 10:18 PM
he should win. seriously...

Hippy
17-08-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't think he should win because I still think he's a plank. But I will give credit where credit is due and say that he did make me laugh with what we got Nikki to say :thumbs:

Smeggypants
17-08-2006, 10:20 PM
I won't be unhappy if Glyn wins!

Dan_
17-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Another classic moment from Glyn, you could just sense that he was going to make her say something silly.

Ella
17-08-2006, 10:23 PM
I like Glyn more and more now hes sooo funny!
Deserves 2nd Place!

Maggot_shaw
17-08-2006, 10:26 PM
yes he should win but I bet he doesn't.
Watching Big Mouth everybody disliks Pete. But he will still win, because of the way that Big Brother has not given Glyn a chance.

For example, we never saw Glyn's winners speech.
when Glyn was talking to Pete tonight it cut him off when he was going to say something about Nikki
Glyn never won an award. When he should have.

Pete should not win because Nikki has poisoned him, and the thing he said the other day, "My friend came from heaven and told me, I was going to win. If I don't win, I won't believe in heaven."

Bullsh!t.

Mike
17-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I have said for weeks now Glyn is a worthy winner, he has been great entertainment throughout.

Richie
17-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I wouldn't mind him winning but would prefer Aisleyne to. There is actually no point in writing this though because Pete will win tomorrow.

Blowout
17-08-2006, 10:32 PM
That was class, definatley a highlight of this years BB for me.

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I love Glyn!! He so deserves second place! I would even be happy if he won it!:hello:

lily.
17-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Maggot_shaw
..., and the thing he said the other day, "My friend came from heaven and told me, I was going to win. If I don't win, I won't believe in heaven."

Bullsh!t.

I didn't like that at all. How manipulative is that? Does he think the viewers are idiots...

oh, wait, cancel that,, quite a lot of them are.. :laugh:

sol
17-08-2006, 10:34 PM
That was great, Nikki was being so OTT, nice one Glyn. :laugh:

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
..., and the thing he said the other day, "My friend came from heaven and told me, I was going to win. If I don't win, I won't believe in heaven."

Bullsh!t.

I didn't like that at all. How manipulative is that? Does he think the viewers are idiots...

Pete isnt manipulative:rolleyes:hes the least scheming there. Aisleyne already holds first place

jrc
17-08-2006, 10:36 PM

Bullsh!t.
Does he think the viewers are idiots...

oh, wait, cancel that,, quite a lot of them are.. :laugh: Lol. :laugh: Glyn is a total legend, that moment was just class.

abs
17-08-2006, 10:36 PM

Bullsh!t.

lol

but that was very poor for him to say that! if he has issues on his beliefs, he should address that in a better manner.

abs
17-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16

Bullsh!t.

Pete isnt manipulative:rolleyes:hes the least scheming there. Aisleyne already holds first place

people forget, alot of the HMs have "manipulated" most (if not all) the BB creators to actually get in the show! imogen, come on! what was she doing there, & bonnie had big talk before she went in, but we saw no action! there are others to...

GDJ
17-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Glyn is great and very entertaining. :hugesmile:

Craiggy
17-08-2006, 11:27 PM
That was great tonight!!

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 11:31 PM
ah I missed it!

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 12:18 AM
WEll it's repeated tommorrow morning on 4 and in the afternoon on E4.