PDA

View Full Version : Peteeeeeeeeeee

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 11:36 PM
In tonights show, it showed Petes more competitive side. Shouting to the sky asking God to help him win & worrying that Aisleyne's speech has killed his chances of winning.

"I've done so much good, hopefully, that even if I don't win it will be good. I've done loads for my mum, for Tourette's, for myself and the band hopefully." - PETE

Pete has become very competitive. But do you think its for all the right reasons?

GodisaGooner
17-08-2006, 11:40 PM
For someone who says he's not materialistic, he sure care a lot about the £100 grand.:nono:

Mike
17-08-2006, 11:44 PM
I can't believe it took him 13 weeks to finally stand up for himself and even on this occasion he feels so comfortable around the housemates left he knew that the problem would blow over in no time at all.

Lucky
17-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Who wouldn't want 100k??

abs
17-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I can't believe it took him 13 weeks to finally stand up for himself and even on this occasion he feels so comfortable around the housemates left he knew that the problem would blow over in no time at all.

LMAO

not only is he naive, but a slow learner! BB NEED to make it a real competition, most have gone in there just for... i dunno.... just to be on BB. but i want to see competition, like the Contender or US BB. that why game plans would be on the table & only the strongest will survive. this is like butlins or something...

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Yes because US BB isnt totally staged is it :sleep: