PDA

View Full Version : This is not an anti Pete thread

Jay
17-08-2006, 11:38 PM
As we no Pete is hot favorite to win, but what has he done that the other 5 havent?

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Nothing compared to nikki.

Lauren
I think he's been friendly throughout. He's straight-up with people and he hasn't bitched behind anyones back. He always has time for the other HMs

Ella
Hes not been fake like most of the others :thumbs:

Lauren
17-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by NIKKI2WIN
Nothing compared to nikki.

True. Nikki has been active in the BB house - in all the wrong ways (IMO) :rolleyes: Constantly complaining and being bratty just doesn't do it for me

NIKKI2WIN
hes more competitive

xGemmax
Hes not manipulative and hes the nicest there.:hugesmile:

RAS
17-08-2006, 11:41 PM
What has Aisleyne done, that Pete hasn't?

Apart from Cry & Moan at every opurtunity.

Mike
Pete is a nice guy but based on entertainment he doesn't deserve to win the show IMO.

Lauren
Originally posted by NIKKI2WIN
hes more competitive

The second Nikki got back in she was over-acting to please her fans.

Jay
17-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by RAS

Be entertaining and not boring.

Lucky
17-08-2006, 11:46 PM
He's from Brighton, that's good enough for me :thumbs:

RAS
17-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by jamie2cool
Originally posted by RAS

Again i ask, Aisleyne is entertaining because.........

Ella
17-08-2006, 11:47 PM
LMAO!!!!! :thumbs:

You make me chuckle Ras

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

lol:joker::joker::joker:

Jay
17-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

Because shes had a laugh and joined in a lot more then what Pete has IMO. good enough?

RAS
17-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

Because shes had a laugh and joined in a lot more then what Pete has IMO. good enough?

" because she has a laugh " - Yes lol, thats awesome, you win that debate!

Ella
17-08-2006, 11:52 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

ROFL!!! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c040.gif

Jay
17-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

Yeah she does, remember the rounders game they played? whose was sitting on the bed feeling sorry for themselves pete!

Ella
17-08-2006, 11:54 PM
OMG Ras, Your classic! :hello:

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah you are lmao:hello::joker:

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 11:55 PM
your banner says it all...

abs
17-08-2006, 11:57 PM
come on, ash by far has been more entertaining than pete! look at it this way...
if it was pete that went into the other house & had to give reasons for "evicting" jonathon, spiral etc, would reasons would he give! that task was a difficult task. pete being nice 24/7 is not entertainment. ash has laughed, argued & shed a tear or 4 lol. pete has done...

Ella
17-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by abs
come on, ash by far has been more entertaining than pete! look at it this way...
if it was pete that went into the other house & had to give reasons for "evicting" jonathon, spiral etc, would reasons would he give! that task was a difficult task. pete being nice 24/7 is not entertainment. ash has laughed, argued & shed a tear or 4 lol. pete has done...

Well you may find fakeness and constant attention seeking funny, but i dont therefore making Pete far more entertaining!

abs
18-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Originally posted by abs

Well you may find fakeness and constant attention seeking funny, but i dont therefore making Pete far more entertaining!

is that the best you can do! please. by the sound of things you describe nikki very well... lol

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:00 AM

Yeah she does, remember the rounders game they played? whose was sitting on the bed feeling sorry for themselves pete!

lol, so let me get this right.....Aisleyne deserves to win Big Brother and £100,000 because she played rounders?

hehe......are we being serious here?

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:02 AM
:joker: http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c040.gif

blue_didi
18-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Ras you crack me up!!
what happened to kara? finally realised ash isnt going to win?

abs
Originally posted by RAS

lol, so let me get this right.....Aisleyne deserves to win Big Brother and £100,000 because she played rounders?

ash deserves to win more than pete because overall she has given more to BB than pete! dont forget, pete has been there from the start & ash is still 2nd favourite to win!

Ella
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

is that the best you can do! please. by the sound of things you describe nikki very well... lol

Why do you insist on saying ''please'' in all your posts, Please what!??!?

And noooo im not describing Nikki...If you read you will find i am talking about Aisleyne....read a little closer next time!

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by blue_didi
Ras you crack me up!!
I thought she was banned from the forum:conf:thank god - she was doing my head in.

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Ras you crack me up!!
I thought she was banned from the forum:conf:thank god - she was doing my head in.
She got a 24 hour ban, her ban runs out in about an hour,so she will be back then :sad:

abs
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

And noooo Im not describing Nikki...If you read you will find i am talking about Aisleyne....read a little closer next time!

i no you was talking about ash, it was a joke. but it still describes nikki to the tee. oh by the way... please...

xGemmax
Ras you crack me up!!
She got a 24 hour ban, her ban runs out in about an hour,so she will be back then :sad:
Oh no!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

And noooo Im not describing Nikki...If you read you will find i am talking about Aisleyne....read a little closer next time!

i no you was talking about ash, it was a joke. but it still describes nikki to the tee. oh by the way... please...

Yes prompt me when i am actually supposed to laugh :rolleyes:

Mike
It's a matter of opinion, Pete has his fans and Ash has hers, personally i'm not a fan of either but IMO Aisleyne deserves to win more than Pete, he is a good guy no doubt about it but i don't feel he has done enough to win.

RAS
Originally posted by abs

ash deserves to win more than pete because overall she has given more to BB than pete! dont forget, pete has been there from the start & ash is still 2nd favourite to win!

People keep saying she has given more than Pete, but they never say what!!

Can you please just say what things you think she has given to Big Bro which Pete hasn't. I might be able to understand Ash Fans arguments a bit more then, but at the moment, no one has told me what she has given to Big Bro......apart from fecking rounders!

abs
18-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Mike
It's a matter of opinion, Pete has his fans and Ash has hers, personally i'm not a fan of either but IMO Aisleyne deserves to win more than Pete, he is a good guy no doubt about it but i don't feel he has done enough to win.

:thumbs:

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by RAS

Did i say that Aisleyne should win because she had a game of rounders? what im trying to say is Aisleyne has done alot more then Pete and deserves to win it more then him.

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by RAS

Did i say that Aisleyne should win because she had a game of rounders? what Im trying to say is Aisleyne has done alot more then Pete and deserves to win it more then him.
But you never actually say what these things are. The only thing so far has been a game of rounders:laugh:

Arneldo
Pete has made me laugh more then Aisleyne has. Aisleyne has made me scream and attack the TV. She has been entertaining but for the wrong reason IMO like Grace & Sezer, They were entertaining but for the wrong resons.

abs
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by abs

People keep saying she has given more than Pete, but they never say what!!

Can you please just say what things you think she has given to Big Bro which Pete hasn't. I might be able to understand Ash Fans arguments a bit more then, but at the moment, no one has told me what she has given to Big Bro......apart from fecking rounders!

i have given an example above regarding the "secret house"...

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by RAS

Did i say that Aisleyne should win because she had a game of rounders? what Im trying to say is Aisleyne has done alot more then Pete and deserves to win it more then him.

lol, im sorry but agaaaaain, your saying Ash has done more than Pete, but your not saying what??????

Its just pointless!

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:11 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get better and better Ras :laugh::thumbs:

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

lol, Im sorry but agaaaaain, your saying Ash has done more than Pete, but your not saying what??????

Its just pointless!

Your posts are pointless too, don't see me maoning though do you.

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

lol, Im sorry but agaaaaain, your saying Ash has done more than Pete, but your not saying what??????

Its just pointless!

His posts are not pointless:nono:He at least always has valid points

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:15 AM

lol, top of the range comeback there fella.:thumbs:

A few people seem to be enjoying my posts though thank you very much.

And im still waiting for you to tell me what Ash has done which Pete hasn't, other than Rounders.

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:17 AM
:joker: http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e016.gif

Messiah
18-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Answer: **** all, pardon my languege. I personally can't see how he could be such a hot favourite. Someone enlighten me please.

abs
18-08-2006, 12:18 AM
i give reason why everyone apart from pete should win. pete fans say nothing but pete should win! no reasons lol. hes funny, hes nice, he doesnt like to argue, thats not good enough imho. glyn has done a list full of things. even richard. pete doesnt get involved in conversations more, we still no very little about him. the others have opened up. the letter gave us a slight insight into petes life, but i want to know about him & what makes him tick! he said he goes to sex parties (in a conversation with lea) & he said hes snogged a bloke (argh, in a conversation with mikey & a few others) but thats it, sex. glyn (who i think should win) has talk about his childhood, skool, friends, wales, & other topics not related to himself. pete has been funny at times, so has everyone else.

xGemmax
Originally posted by Messiah
Answer: **** all, pardon my languege. I personally can't see how he could be such a hot favourite. Someone enlighten me please.
I have no idea.:puzzled: Ive already said why i dont like that but on top of that she has not been entertaining:rolleyes:

Ella

I have to agree with you there Gemma :thumbs:

Ras is a legend :hello:

abs
18-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

Its just pointless!

& where are your valid points jem?

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:22 AM
No ones talking about Gemma Abs, stop trying to make her look bad :nono:

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by RAS

lol, top of the range comeback there fella.:thumbs:

A few people seem to be enjoying my posts though thank you very much.

And Im still waiting for you to tell me what Ash has done which Pete hasn't, other than Rounders.

The secret house i think the choice she had to make between Jonathan and Spiral was a hard one for her and i found her entertaining in there by having a laugh with everyone, i found that more entertaining to watch then the actual house. Pete most of time has been down and felt sorry for himself and has made the other housemates feel down too because they all think he's saint Pete which he isn't and tonights show has proved that.

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by RAS
Originally posted by RAS

Its just pointless!

& where are your valid points jem?
I have said a million times why i dont like Aisleyne and why i like Pete and i cant be bothered to explain them again!:nono:

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:23 AM
How has Pete felt sorry for himself Jamie?? Examples please

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:24 AM
What rubbish:nono:

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:26 AM

When Nikki left he wouldnt do anything he never joined in and separated himself from the group.

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:27 AM

When Nikki left he wouldnt do anything he never joined in and separated himself from the group.

He wasnt feeling sorry for himself though was he, just because he doesnt want to be around people all the time doesnt mean hes feeling sorry for himself does it?

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:28 AM
[The secret house i think the choice she had to make between Jonathan and Spiral was a hard one for her and i found her entertaining in there by having a laugh with everyone, i found that more entertaining to watch then the actual house. Pete most of time has been down and felt sorry for himself and has made the other housemates feel down too because they all think he's saint Pete which he isn't and tonights show has proved that.

Aisleyne didn't choose to go into the Secret house, it was just potluck that she happened to be up for eviction that week.

Aisleyne also didn't choose to pick between Jonathan & Spiral, she was told to.

I for one found that piece of live footage when Aisleyne had to pick between J & S the most annoying thing of the series by faaaaar.

How long did she fecking cry in that diray room for "ohhh noooo i can't dooo it, i won't do it" I was chucking everything in reach at my tv at that point, screaming "JUST *****ING PICK SOMEONE TW*T HEAD".

So what you saying is one of Aisleynes best moments is her crying & monaing like a fu*cking knobcheese in the diary room.

That just about sums it up for me.

abs
18-08-2006, 12:29 AM

get over yourself, i asked jem a question & she gave me an answer! i had no hidden agenda in my question thank you.

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by abs

get over yourself, i asked jem a question & she gave me an answer! i had no hidden agenda in my question thank you.
Me get over myself! LMAO! Thats rich coming from you!
Stop trying to act all high and mighty, your making yourself look like a pratt!

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by RAS
[The secret house i think the choice she had to make between Jonathan and Spiral was a hard one for her and i found her entertaining in there by having a laugh with everyone, i found that more entertaining to watch then the actual house. Pete most of time has been down and felt sorry for himself and has made the other housemates feel down too because they all think he's saint Pete which he isn't and tonights show has proved that.

Aisleyne didn't choose to go into the Secret house, it was just potluck that she happened to be up for eviction that week.

I for one found that piece of live footage when Aisleyne had to pick between J & S the most annoying thing of the series by faaaaar.

How long did she fecking cry in that diray room for "ohhh noooo i can't dooo it, i won't do it" I was chucking everything in reach at my tv at that point, screaming "JUST *****ING PICK SOME t*** HEAD".

So what you saying is one of Aisleynes best moments is her crying & monaing like a fu*cking knobcheese in the diary room.

So true. Aisleyne only got put in the secret house by chance. She has basically done nothing entertaining:bored: If people count her fake tears good to watch i dont know why:conf:

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:32 AM

Whats your reasons for hating Aisleyne and wanting Pete to win, because you havent given any your just agreeing with the anti Aisleyne posters.

abs
18-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by RAS

How long did she fecking cry in that diray room for "ohhh noooo i can't dooo it, i won't do it" I was chucking everything in reach at my tv at that point, screaming "JUST *****ING PICK SOME t*** HEAD".

harsh! ok, what would have pete done if he was in that house? what anwsers would he have given to evicted people? anyway, hes won the show, BB picked him from day 1. hope we see some lively characters next year & not a 1 horse race...

abs
18-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by abs

why are you calling me a prat? jem didnt complane, so why are you? on top of that you didnt even give me an apology, i said there was no hidden agenda in my question, & now your calling me a prat! your age shows...

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:35 AM

Whats your reasons for hating Aisleyne and wanting Pete to win, because you havent given any your just agreeing with the anti Aisleyne posters.
omg i have said it so many times. Aisleyne doesnt deserve to win not only becasue she isnt entertaining but becasue shes so so fake:bored: I never know what to expect with her. One minute shes argumentative and bitchy - and the next she emerges as this sweet and innocent person. Funny how this happeend after she heard the crowds reaction. Other reasons are - i really hate her whole 'ghetto princess' thing tis so irritating and itd annoying the way she is always crying! I just find it fake - i can so tell she is forcing the tears out:rolleyes: I like Pete becasue hes genuine and doesnt manipulate - hes just himself and he hasnt changed:spin2:
Hes a great character as well.:hello:Hes entertained me so much

Jay
18-08-2006, 12:36 AM

omg i have said it so many times. Aisleyne doesnt deserve to win not only becasue she isnt entertaining but becasue shes so so fake:bored: I never know what to expect with her. One minute shes argumentative and bitchy - and the next she emerges as this sweet and innocent person. Funny how this happeend after she heard the crowds reaction. Other reasons are - i really hate her whole 'ghetto princess' thing tis so irritating and itd annoying the way she is always crying! I just find it fake - i can so tell she is forcing the tears out:rolleyes: I like Pete becasue hes genuine and doesnt manipulate - hes just himself and he hasnt changed:spin2:

Ok sorry i havent seen your reasons ive been locked in a thread for nearly 5 weeks lol.

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

why are you calling me a prat? jem didnt complane, so why are you? on top of that you didnt even give me an apology, i said there was no hidden agenda in my question, & now your calling me a prat! your age shows...

Hmm yes ok Abs, why would i ever want to apologise to you?? What do i need to apologise for??
You havent apologised for telling me 'to get over myself''
And so what if my age shows, You seem younger then 28, your immature and like to pick on 18 year old girls! Ohhhh get you!!

And its complain not complane..had to clear that up, it was annoying me

abs
18-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

Hmm yes ok Abs, why would i ever want to apologise to you?? What do i need to apologise for??
And so what if my age shows, You seem younger then 28, your immature and like to pick on 18 year old girls! Ohhhh get you!!

& who im i picking on? you attacked me 1st! i have seen this all before anyway, no big thing. jem is cool so i dont no what your problem is. & whats wrong with get over yourself? its not nearly as bad as prat! anyway, back to the topic...

people can mention more things that ash has done more than pete! pete has done a handful of things, where as ash, glyn, etch have done more by far, & as i said earlier, we have a better insight of the other HMs but still no very little about pete. apart from sex parties, kissing men, & a few things in the letter.

abs
18-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

oh, love the way you always get "personal" over a debate! thats where your age shows! as for me being immature, i would like to see evidence of this! i stick to the topic & give reasons for my opinions. & its funny how you get "personal" with me when someone else can say something about pete & you say jack to them! mmmmmmmm, classy. fergz said a bunch of stuff earlier & you said nothing. i ask jem stone a question & you get all p!ssy! whats up with that?! anyway, im not replying to your comments about me, i have better things to do. just thought i would clear the air ...

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Now now guys..dont argue!:nono::nono::nono:

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs
Originally posted by abs

oh, love the way you always get "personal" over a debate! thats where your age shows! as for me being immature, i would like to see evidence of this! i stick to the topic & give reasons for my opinions. & its funny how you get "personal" with me when someone else can say something about pete & you say jack to them! mmmmmmmm, classy. fergz said a bunch of stuff earlier & you said nothing. i ask jem stone a question & you get all p!ssy! whats up with that?! anyway, Im not replying to your comments about me, i have better things to do. just thought i would clear the air ...

Erm if im not mistaken you did just reply to my comments, twice in a row....Oooppsy :xyxwave: