PDA

View Full Version : Richard kissing butt right to the bitter end!

GodisaGooner
17-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Right now on live feed, prasing Nikki telling her she is funniest person ever to be on BB. Sorry I beg to differ that was Brian Dowling BB2 for me.

He's also kissing Pete's butt, obviously sticking with the favourites. If Ais won I'd love to see his face, seeing as though he's used every opportunity to have a dig at her.

RAS
17-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Thats just Richards opinion, he thinks Nikki is funny, he doesn't mean he is suckin her arsehole.

It seems like Richard can't have friends without people thinking he's bum sucking.

abs
17-08-2006, 11:50 PM
lol

blue_didi
17-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I love richard and he is the most genuine housemate....he has grown on me so much..def deserves to be in the final 3...

GodisaGooner
17-08-2006, 11:52 PM
He is going over the top though.

xGemmax
17-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by RAS
Thats just Richards opinion, he thinks Nikki is funny, he doesn't mean he is suckin her arsehole.

It seems like Richard can't have friends without people thinking he's bum sucking.
I agree lol:laugh:

NIKKI2WIN
17-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by RAS

haha so riighttt

easypeasy
17-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by GodisaGooner
He is going over the top though. thats gay blokes for ya....

Lauren
17-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Right now on live feed, prasing Nikki telling her she is funniest person ever to be on BB. Sorry I beg to differ that was Brian Dowling BB2 for me.

Key phrase was for me

Just cos you think it was Brian, doesn't necessarily mean Richard also thinks that.

GodisaGooner
17-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Ais, Jenny, and Glyn are in the bedroom whilst Richard is still creeping, he's praised Glyn on loads of stuff. Love the way he is not crediting Ais or even Jenny for that matter for anything amusing interesting.

I can't wait to see his face tomorrow, even if Ais doesn't win, his little Princess will get the boot well before Ais.

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:00 AM
So you dislike Rich cos he likes people you dislike? It's Richards choice who he wants to praise. If he was "kissing butt" surely he would be doing it to all of them? Ais was voted to go into the HND - so to the HM's she will be seen as popular. But he hasn't "kissed her butt"

GodisaGooner
18-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Blanket&Crib

Key phrase was for me

Just cos you think it was Brian, doesn't necessarily mean Richard also thinks that.

Yes it is my opinion. But unlike Nikki, Brian won BB, was talented, natrually funny, and adored by the public to this day, somehow can't see the same happening with Nikki can you?

Mike
18-08-2006, 12:01 AM
I used to think Richard was sucking up to the others with the amount of compliments and how kind he was being but not anymore, he is just a genuine nice guy who has enjoyed every minute of the BB experience.

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:02 AM

Key phrase was for me

Yes it is my opinion. But unlike Nikki, Brian won BB, was talented, natrually funny, and adored by the public to this day, somehow can't see the same happening with Nikki can you?

So you are suggesting Richard should ONLY praise people who are going to win BB? Ahh... now thats "butt kissing" ;)

And I agree with Mike - he's genuine.

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Mike
I used to think Richard was sucking up to the others with the amount of compliments and how kind he was being but not anymore, he is just a genuine nice guy who has enjoyed every minute of the BB experience.

Well said!!

What reason has Richard got to suck bum now? Its not as if nominations are around the corner.

GodisaGooner
18-08-2006, 12:04 AM
So you dislike Rich cos he likes people you dislike? It's Richards choice who he wants to praise. If he was "kissing butt" surely he would be doing it to all of them? Ais was voted to go into the HND - so to the HM's she will be seen as popular. But he hasn't "kissed her butt"

The only reason Dickie is not kissing her but is because he heard the 6 little girls booing Ais, and based on that, he think she is unpopular outside. If Ais had loads of cheers you'd see a different Dickie. To correct another point, I liked Dickie, even forgave him for his bullying of Shabaz, but when he went into the HND, he provedd to be spineless and a coward. He spouted at great length how much despised Grace, even nicknamed her Horseface...What does he do when he sees her?.... Kiss her butt!

easypeasy
18-08-2006, 12:07 AM
i do like Richard even though he misjudges people sometimes. he does seem genuine, but he gets a bit pompous.

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:07 AM
If he dished out these praises tonight.... thats a bit late for some tactics don't you think? Him saying nice things to Nikki, Pete, and Glyn is not going to change the vote around at this point in time.
And if you're using that argument, Aisleyne is a "but kisser" for constantly grovelling to Glyn "You're sooo gunna win boi!"

J.C.
18-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by blue_didi
I love richard and he is the most genuine housemate....he has grown on me so much..def deserves to be in the final 3...

Agreed, but he has been doing some major sucking up in the last week.I`m sure its partly due to false msgs. from outside
picked up next door. Leah indicated Ash very unpopular, nikki fantastic etc. Its kinda ruining it for me. Even Graces comment to Ash about the water, she said you no i haven`t appologised to Suzie and you will see when you get out.... see what ???? THEY ARE PROPERLEY PARANOID , SERIOUSLY.

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by J.C.
Even Graces comment to Ash about the water, she said you no i haven`t appologised to Suzie and you will see when you get out.... see what ???? THEY ARE PROPERLEY PARANOID , SERIOUSLY.

LOL I was wondering what Grace meant with this comment, too. :laugh:

sunny
18-08-2006, 12:25 AM
i waiting for nikki to say to him stop sucking my asshole

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Hmm, it's a little strange how a lot of these people are ash fans. Do you just dislike Rich cos he likes Nikki? (Ais' "biggest" rival).

sunny
18-08-2006, 12:29 AM
i like richard since the start hes my second favorite but this week hes just been a tw*t

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by RAS

Yeah I've noticed that. it's yawn material.

Richard's well cool!!

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I agree during the HND he was 2-faced - and I was first to admit that it wasn't good of him.
But I don't think he's been that bad this last week?

Dan_
18-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Richard has got a mind of his own and he's always got along with Nikki and Pete so I'm not suprised he's giving them compliments.He has got on well with Glyn lately as well.He's just likes to give praise to people he likes, nothing wrong with that

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:35 AM
Agreed BB fernzy :thumbs: I think what it is, is that when Richard has been accused of sucking up to people in the past - whenever he passes any comment it's immediately him sucking up to the faves.

J.C.
18-08-2006, 12:38 AM
i dont think Rich is campaigning for votes but just sealing some of his friendships before the experience ends . Not a bad idea infact. But it seems a little bit loaded towards certain people. GO richard 3rd place, the man done very well.