PDA

View Full Version : Last bad attempt with Anti Pete Propoganda???

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:35 AM
Waddya reckon folks?

Do you think we'll shortly see a bunch of Anti Pete propoganda threads scraping the barrel in a last ditch attempt at making fake Ash the winner?

I have a sneaking feeling it will happen quite soon!!

Remember, not long to go now. Less than 24houras until it's

ALL OVER!!!!!

So all you Pete fans! Don't stop voting!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:36 AM
There is an awful lot of anti-pete propaganda (*cough*kara*cough*) creeping up on the forums recently.

Mike
There will probably be a few topics but nothing much, Pete had the show wrapped up 13 weeks ago.

abs
pete has won anyway, everyone knows that! ash 2nd favourite is surprising, but i would like to see glyn win. i would fall of my seat if he won, then BB have proved me wrong.

RAS
18-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Someone will probaly post a picture of Pete shaking Hitlers Hand! and say " See i told you its all a act, hes a naaaasty man"

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Mike
There will probably be a few topics but nothing much, Pete had the show wrapped up 13 weeks ago.

He did indeed, but that doesn't stop some people I guess. :)

Ella
18-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by RAS
Someone will probaly post a picture of Pete shaking Hitlers Hand! and say " See i told you its all a act, hes a naaaasty man"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Yes, But doesnt matter what happends now. I think BB know & We know that Ash will win.

Messiah
18-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh dear God some people don't love Pete, how will we carry on with life!!!!

blue_didi
18-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by RAS

LMAO. you are so funny!

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Messiah

There's a difference between not liking Pete, and making a website with fake odds and hacking his meefo account to make him look like a paedo... I dislike the latter.

ashrocks
18-08-2006, 12:44 AM
I CANT STAND THE SPINELESS SYMPHATY PULLING MAN!!!

WHAT HAS HE DONE...................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by RAS

ROFL!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And then they'll claim it's not a fake because it was published in the paper.

And funnier.... some people will believe them!!!

:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

Lauren
18-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by ashrocks

Where as Aisleyne has erm.... and then she... and er.... :puzzled:

Ella

Oh thats coming from someone that called me a mug, your opinion means sweet F.A to me :xyxwave:

Smeggypants
Originally posted by Blanket&Crib
Originally posted by Messiah

There's a difference between not liking Pete, and making a website with fake odds and hacking his meefo account to make him look like a paedo... I dislike the latter.

Yeah some obsessives have gone to crazy lengths. OK thye have large bets placed, but the silly thing is all the stupid propoganda only makes people vote for pete more!!!!

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by RAS
ROFL!!:joker::joker::joker:

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 12:47 AM
omg i couldnt believe the lenghts Kara sunk to - making up all those websites!:mad::rolleyes: Shes truly pathetic

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 12:47 AM

So what do you have to do exactly? Be a fake personaly that tries to manipulate people into liking you?? Or build a Nuclear Power station out of old Tampon boxes?

Pete has been very entertaining. And Pete has been entertaining without bitching or acting fake or generally being repulsive like a lot of the other HMs.

Dan_
18-08-2006, 12:49 AM

Sympathy pulling? That would be Aisleyne turning on the waterworks every time something minor happens.

Edwin
18-08-2006, 01:10 AM
I know pete isn't going to win, but i'll keep my humble opinions underarm and complain to the high heavens if it happens, do you have a problem with that?