PDA

View Full Version : Final Day : Your Good Luck Messages to Housemates

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 01:29 AM
KK, I know the Housemates wont and probley will never see this but its justa bit of Fun!

Write a Good Luck Message(s) to the Housemate(s) You Want To Win!

Richie
18-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Good luck Aisleyne!

Even if you don't win you have done amazing and ILU!

Ella
18-08-2006, 01:43 AM
Petey!! You have been the best HM ever and well done for winning BB you deserve it LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
18-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Aisleyne even though Pete will win your are the true winner, and if you do win which you won't its deserved.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Petey!! You have been the best HM ever and well done for winning BB you deserve it LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your confidence there. :thumbs:

Pete has won. :hugesmile:

Psylocke
18-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Come on Aish
Youve been brilliant and deserve to win

and if you dont your a winner anyway.

And keep your head high and dont lower yourself to the haters who make fun of you for who you are.Be Proud :0)

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Nikki, You are the Star of the show IMO and even tho you havent won you are going to do extremly well after this. Good Luck, Ill be Cheering you on!

Mike
18-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Good luck Glynbo - Been an overall wicked housemate and without a doubt a worthy winner.:thumbs:

Psylocke
18-08-2006, 01:52 AM
This is a cute thread.I LOVE it

Legend
18-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by psylocke
Come on Aish
Youve been brilliant and deserve to win

and if you dont your a winner anyway.

And keep your head high and dont lower yourself to the haters who make fun of you for who you are.Be Proud :0)

Yeah, that's my message too, i couldn't think of nice words. :laugh:

That message also applies for Jennie too. ^^

RAS
18-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Richard you are a legend my friend!! One of the funniest housemates of all time. You defeated the plastics, and for that you will alwaaays be my hero.:thumbs:

Invicta_Toon
18-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Richie
Good luck Aisleyne!

Even if you don't win you have done amazing and ILU!

you love Grace

mortal enemy of Aislene

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 02:03 AM
To Pete: Never stop making the music matey!!
To Nikki: WHO IS SHE!!!
To Glyn: Keep it Silly Glyn. Nevr Grow up. Don't listen to Snobs!!
To Jennie: Have a fun life!
To Ash: Just be yourself and don't be fake and life will be a zillion times better.

To Grace: **** OFF!!

Farmloon
18-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Ash, you've been a delight to follow, watch and support.:xyxwave: The way you've held yourself when every possible thing has been thrown at you has filled me with awe. I know that the stress has got to you at times, but we all find that understandable and part of a complex character that we have learned to love. I'll be voting for you a few times tonight, and I hope you do great things in your future life. :love:

xx

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by jamie2cool
Aisleyne even though Pete will win your are the true winner, and if you do win which you won't its deserved.

Do you fancy her?

Jay
18-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Do you fancy her?

When she has make up on :laugh:

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Do you fancy her?

When she has make up on :laugh:

respect for honesty :) :)

I need make up AND lots of beer!!

andybigbro
18-08-2006, 05:43 AM
come on ash you can do this

:thumbs:ASH 2 WIN:thumbs:

Bubs
18-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Well Done Nikki :thumbs:never change because you are hilarious the way you are:laugh:You have been a joy for me to watch and one of the best housemates to ever grace BB imo even though you won't win you are still the star :thumbs:

Hippy
18-08-2006, 07:17 AM
Well done Richard! You have been consistent through-out the 13 weeks, you have entertained and provided advice and support for your fellow housemates. You are the true winner of BB7 in my eyes. :thumbs:

J.C.
18-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Good luck to all of them.They are all winners, well just about.

Go WIN IT ASH

Blowout
18-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Glyn: Since week 2 when you came out of your shell you've entertained me non-stop. You deserve the top spot more than any of the other 5. You can do it Glyn!

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Good luck Ash! We love you! Don't listen to the haters, just be yourself and be proud of what you've done ... you've been through so much but don't let it get you down; thanks for entertaining me for almost twelve weeks ... you're so funny when you're drunk and also so random lol you're GREAT so ILU!!

Monroe
18-08-2006, 10:41 AM
To Richard : You've made me laugh so much over the past 13 weeks. I hope you find the man of your dreams.. :hello:

To Pete : I have loved ur quirky ways. Good luck :love:

To Aisleyne, chin up girl, you are going to have the time of your life and kudos for putting horse face Grace in her place :thumbs:

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:44 AM
good luck to all housemates, bue especially glyn or pete i know one of you will win.
also good luck to pete and nikki hope its a long happy relationship outside the house as you both go well together

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I love this thread :spin2: It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Lol!

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Lol
I luv you petey!
Hope you win!

Monroe
18-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by emz438
I love this thread :spin2: It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Lol!

Yeah me too.. nice and refreshing :laugh:

~Glyn2Win~
18-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Jamie2cool, your banner is funny 'Don't let boring Pete win' :bouncy:

Glyn: You have been the funniest HM, your doing SO well, and were all behind you! You deserve to win, no doubt about it! You can do it, Glyn!! Keep smiling and I keep up the singing about eggs! There funny!

lucy1234
18-08-2006, 11:46 AM
glyn: good luck for tonight,you dont realise how much support you have,but you have loads of people behind you backing you to win,you have been the funniest,mose entertaining house mate this year,and has actually made it more enjoyable to watch! love you glyn!:laugh:

Jordan
18-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Pete: Good luck Petey!!! You are such a deserving winner.
Glyn: GLYN!! Your have been extreamly entertaining and are also a deserving winner

Nikki: THE MOST ENTERTAINING HOUSEMATE EVER! You will do realy well after the show, even if you don't win tonight...Good luck!!

Richard: You are so witty and funny. Well Done to getting to the end and GOOD LUCK!!

Jennie: Well Done for getting so far. You came in half way, so getting to the final is a massive acomlishment!!

Aisleyne: If I ever see you in the street...You will be greeted with a egg...

Chrizzle
18-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Good luck to ALL the housemates.
You all deserve to be there, and well done
:hugesmile:

xSammyx
18-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Good luck Petey and Glyn!! 1st nd 2nd places!!

Pete i am nearly almmost certain you're going to win anyway but if you dont you have already achieved so much!! helping your mum and getting contact with your dad!!!:wink:

Glyn you deserve it because you've been an all round entertainer!!! and have grown into a man since being in the house!!:wink:

Siouxsie
18-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Well done everyone Best of Luck to richard , and pete to win :hello::hello:

BigSister
18-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Good luck Pete and Glyn Ive liked you 2 since the first week and if Glyn wins I will be pleased because I started his fan club on here hehe.
Pete I think youve been a great housemate and even if you dont win im still proud. Same to Glyn hes come so far since he came into the house with just those red shorts on hehe and was up for nomination in the first week
Richard I know I didnt like you much in the first weeksbut ive grown to like you and would like you to come 3rd

Sam
18-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Already A Thread:
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=48553&page=1#pid477030

BB-Rocks
18-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Good Aisleyne. You've been a great housemate and very entertaining. You amy think not a lot of people you because of the chants from the crowd but the crowd are pathetic and knowone likes them. You deserve to win and you've been on a great journey. Well done:wink: