PDA

View Full Version : Don't call it a comeback!

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Ok then do. :laugh:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006380330,00.html

Exit poll: Glyn catches up

TODAY Sun readers will decide who wins this year’s Big Brother.

And here we print Glyn and Pete’s “manifestos” to help you choose between the two front runners.

In one of their last tasks, housemates were asked about their visions of the future.

Glyn said he saw himself as “the first Welsh Prime Minister” — while Pete also wanted to become a powerful leader . . . called DEIRDRE.

We have sparked a massive surge in Glyn’s popularity with our special Welsh edition in support of their boyo.

And the sixth-former beat long-time favourite Pete, 24, in our phone poll yesterday. He scored 207 more votes, with 2,659 to Pete’s 2,452.

Bookies have now slashed his odds from 7/1, making him joint second fave with Aislyene at 5/1.

Nick Weinberg, of Ladbrokes, said: “It looked like game over at the start of the week given Aisleyne’s emergence. But he has fought back brilliantly while the ghetto girl appears to be in decline.”

Glyn’s Welsh fans will celebrate tonight, win or lose, with 10,000 expected to gather in his home town of Blaenau Ffestiniog. They will watch the BB finale on a giant outside screen with the celebrations broadcast live on S4C, Welsh Channel 4.

Glyn, 18, will emerge from the house as one of the only A-level students who doesn’t know his exam results.

But we can reveal he’s won a place at Bangor University, North Wales, after passing three A-levels — despite being on the TV show during his exams. He got A for art and design but only E for Welsh and English after only being able to submit coursework.

The ex-head boy, who plans to become a Welsh teacher, also got a B for AS-level history.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:12 AM
The Sun? Yeah, they know their stuff. :rolleyes:

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
The Sun? Yeah, they know their stuff. :rolleyes:

The Sun are scum but they are also the biggest selling newspaper in Britain. The poll was conducted through their readers and they and the majority of their readers are backing Glyn to win. :thumbs:

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Actually, I don't mind who wins as long as Ash doesn't win. Glyn's been fun to watch, so he'll be a good winner in my eyes. :thumbs:

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Agreed. :thumbs:

RAS
18-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Glyn will come 3rd, i think thats pretty much certain now.

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by RAS
Glyn will come 3rd, i think thats pretty much certain now.

The only thing that's decided is The top 3. Glyns odds are dropping, Asileynes are staying the same and Petes are getting worse. It's gonna be very interesting indeed!

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Ollie!
....TODAY Sun readers will decide who wins this year’s Big Brother.

Typical! The SUN was always up it's own ar5e!!:mad: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Bookies have now slashed his odds from 7/1, making him joint second fave with Aislyene at 5/1.

Bullsh1t!! not one of these odds have Ash and gllyn joint second.

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Bullsh1t!! not one of these odds have Ash and gllyn joint second.

[urlhttp://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391[/url]

True. But Glyns odds are dropping. :thumbs:

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 03:10 AM
I actually would like Glyns odds to get better. I think glyn should come second. I wouldn't be upset if he won, although I would prefer Pete.

RAS
18-08-2006, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
I actually would like Glyns odds to get better. I think glyn should come second. I wouldn't be upset if he won, although I would prefer Pete.

Yea thats a fair point, i would much rather see Glyn come second that Aisleyne, but i would be gutted if Glyn won it & beat Pete.

sgouldbourn
18-08-2006, 05:56 AM
There has been Sooooooooooooooooo much Trash crap this week about Ash coming back and it being a two horse race between her and Pete. But for the last two weeks I have continued to stand by the most entertaining housemate for the last three months.

I have a very strong feeling Glyn will win come Friday, this is the whole Nikki Syndrome all over again.

Pete, Ash, Richard fans are split all over the show, whilst I think Glyns fan base is far more targeted.

1. Wales
2. Ash & Richard verbally attacked many housemates who befriended Glyn and therefore their fan base will support Glyn.
3. There is soooooooooo much slander coming out in in the last two weeks about trash and Pete (althought I think most of it is garbage) It will still sway the votes of many mainly the elderly(i.e. I hate to say it but Cameron) Remember no slander to such a damaging effect has came out about Glyn this week.

Come on Glymbo last day stay yourself and it could be in the bag son!:dance:

RAS
18-08-2006, 06:09 AM
I think your a bit deluded mate if you seriosuly think Glyn is going to win it.

I will be very surprised if Glyn doesn't finish 3rd. I think his fans have faded a bit over the past month, and his love for Grace which no one really knew about, certainly didn't do him any favours, and there is no denying that.

You cant befriend horseface, Richard made the same mistake.

sgouldbourn
18-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by RAS
I think your a bit deluded mate if you seriosuly think Glyn is going to win it.

I will be very surprised if Glyn doesn't finish 3rd. I think his fans have faded a bit over the past month, and his love for Grace which no one really knew about, certainly didn't do him any favours, and there is no denying that.

You cant befriend horseface, Richard made the same mistake.

Don't kid yourself that this forum and DS are the lifeblood of who votes, make no mistake this is the minority. same people preaching the same stuff.

I am not going to sit here and say Glyn has won, but you would be a fool to state he has not. It has always been considered that it was Petes to lose, and that Ash made a big surge in the polls, but rememebr this before two weeks ago Ash was HATED. Get ash out chants was a weekly thing, so she may be a little more popular now, but I find it hard to believe that she has swung the vote that much. I would bet wherever she finishes she will still get booed.

So then you have Glyn, I am sticking by the fact that he only has Pete to beat, and after this week, that may not be to tough!

kelswife
18-08-2006, 07:09 AM
glyn does'nt stand a chance of winning!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

sgouldbourn
18-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by kelswife

Arrr poor ash it seemed so positive on Monday, what a difference a week makes. Shame as it's really Firday she should have became popular:tongue:

Kore
18-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Actually, I don't mind who wins as long as Ash doesn't win. Glyn's been fun to watch, so he'll be a good winner in my eyes. :thumbs:

i agree:thumbs:

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by kelswife
Neither does Aisleyne then because they are the same odds at the bookies now! :laugh: :thumbs:

Glyn to win!