PDA

View Full Version : Wheres The Secret Missions Gone?

Sam
18-08-2006, 08:46 AM
thinking about it theres hardly been any secret missions this year. like when housemates were given secret task to do.
yeah imogen sabotaging the milk task. davina said last year: "you didnt think big brother would be nice did you?" but to be honest i think big brothers gone soft in his old age. remember all the tasks that were brilliant bring them back i say. and after twists on the bb6 launch and the cbb4 launch i was ecpecting a massive twist on bb7 launch but not one. i think the series has been quite embarrasing as far as tasks are concerned. bb needs to sort it out next year.:thumbs:

Monroe
18-08-2006, 10:20 AM
BB7's focus seems to have been on the house next door. I wish there had been more secret missions too

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I loved Makosi's secret tasks! (but hated Makosi.) All we got this year was Imogen on sabotaging a ... thing. How exciting.

Mike
18-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I would liked to have at least seen a couple of secret missions, it helps to spice things up with the housemates and it's always good to see if a person is capable of keeping it queit and not making it look like their up to anything.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Plus it makes the housemates actually have to think and try pull things off. I really liked the secret missions although with Makosi she did ruin them most of the time but even so they were great to watch.

Glenn.
18-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I think we should make a petition to the Channel 4 Bosses to ask them for more Secret Missions next year!
It shakes things up a bit and thats what this years has LACKED!

JakeyBoy
18-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I loved ALL the tasks... you guys go all-out with them!

Monroe
18-08-2006, 11:27 AM
yeah it always annoyed me when Makosi did that.. it was like she was the only one who was entitled to do secret missions! everytime someone else came out of the diary room, it was all , have u got a mission etc.. argh

Anyway yes there should have been more this year