PDA

View Full Version : hiya guys

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:01 AM
well this is the last day of big brother, it seems to have flown by this series which is a shame, there has been some good laughs with nikki's tantrums and the jokes and messing around, but then there has been some down points with shahbaz and dawn.
this series has took a while for me to get into i admit but i have loved it, there has been some great twists and i hope it comes back next year.
the series will be rounded off brilliantly with a win for Glyn or Pete tonight.

well big brother its been enjoyable and i hope we hear from some of the housemates outside the house, im sure we will do,

bye big brother for another year

~Glyn2Win~
18-08-2006, 11:47 AM
*tear* I'm gonna miss watching BB

I usually watch it live when I can't get to sleep at night, and also BB is the only TV show I watch.. LOL I think BB7 has been the best BB so far *for me*
However, I wasn't a fan of Nikki going back in, but meh

Gonna Miss BB! Till next time! xxxx

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Good to see it coming to an end to be honest this year has been far to drawn out. Will miss some parts but glad we shall finally have a winner:bigsmile:...just aslong as it isn't Glum:rolleyes:

Blowout
18-08-2006, 11:49 AM
I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday everyone was making all the "2 Day's to go" posts and now I'm saying how much I'm going to miss it :sad:.