PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only Michael Fan?

Blowout
18-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Am I the only person in the whole of the UK that was a fan of Michael? I know I'm probably going to get a lot of flack just for making the thread but I havn't really heard anyone say anything nice about him, not on BBLB, BBBM, Forum's or any one I know.

I actually really liked him, he was a genuine nice guy and was also entertaining (well for me at least), I was gutted when Him and Spiral were evicted as I was also a big Spiral fan.

Bells
18-08-2006, 10:32 AM
There were several threads about it at the time so you're not alone, Blowout. I had nothing against Michael but he didn't really do much IMO. He seemed nice enough, but to be honest I didn't see him making it to the final anyway.

As for Spiral, I was a fan of his too, I thought he was quite entertaining! But sadly his moods weren't likely to go down well with the public.

All in all though I'm not too shocked that neither made it to the final, but that doesn't mean they were bad HMs. The 6 current HMs I expected to see there in all honesty. Plenty of the evicted HMs I reckon deserved a place too, but they've all come out learning a lot from the experience I guess....:rolleyes:

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Hmm I didn't like Michael. But yeah.

Blowout
18-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
There were several threads about it at the time so you're not alone, Blowout. I had nothing against Michael but he didn't really do much IMO. He seemed nice enough, but to be honest I didn't see him making it to the final anyway.

As for Spiral, I was a fan of his too, I thought he was quite entertaining! But sadly his moods weren't likely to go down well with the public.

All in all though I'm not too shocked that neither made it to the final, but that doesn't mean they were bad HMs. The 6 current HMs I expected to see there in all honesty. Plenty of the evicted HMs I reckon deserved a place too, but they've all come out learning a lot from the experience I guess....:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, although I really liked both Michael and Spiral I never expected them to make the final. But my ideal final 6 would have been Glyn, Nikki, Michael, Spiral, Mikey and Grace. I would have loved that, but at least I still have Glyn to vote for!

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:43 AM
i didnt dislike michael and i wasnt a fan of his tbh, i thought he was to quiet and thats why he got voted out.

didnt like spiral he was up his own a*** to much and he had tempers to much as well, he looked so cocky when they was announcing his name when voting who want to bring back into the house.

Mike
18-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Not a massive Michael fan but he is a genuine nice guy and for me it was dissapointing when him and Spiral were evicted over Imogen and Susie.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 11:28 AM
I think there was something freaky about his character to be honest even in the secret house there was just something personally I didn't like. He was a really nice guy one minute but then can switch over.

Louella
18-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I thought Michael was ok but a bit intense at times. Richard didn't help matters by taking the mickey out of him all the time. Didn't like Spiral 's temper though.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Michael went into the main house with the intentions of not liking Richard and didn't give him a chance.