PDA

View Full Version : lst night

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:41 AM
i actually felt sorry for aisleyne last night when watching the show, think nikki was a cow saying that she did it on purpose for pete not to win. dont think aisleyne is that type of person imo to do something like that, a lot of people who are loud are shy talkin in front of people, i know people who are itsjust one of them things that happens, and i think that nikki needs to take back what she said.
i may have said bad words about aisleyne on here and not liked her during her time on the show but she must of been hurting after that happening.
also even if she did give a brilliant talk about pete, i dont think it will change the result as most of the public will of made there minds up on who they want to win big brother.

it was a nice speech from nikki to richard, i saw it brought a tear to richards eye, bless.

finally just want to say congratulations to glyn on passing his a levels and getting into university.
his parents must be proud of him.

emz438
18-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't think they showed the full story on BB ... on the website it said they were all having a like, discussion about Ash and also that she made a lil' speech later on in the day (not intentionally) just telling Pete how great he was lol but they didn't show it last night.

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 10:51 AM
ITs just hit that when ash did her biography and stuff she wasnt shy then and that was infront of the group??

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:54 AM
maybe she is ok reading from things but when it comes to saying things from the top of her head she gets shy. imlike that i can say things i have wrote down but get nervous when you just have to say something from top of your head.