PDA

View Full Version : If Chantelle was in BB7...

Blowout
18-08-2006, 10:45 AM
If Chantelle was in Big Brother 7 do you think she would of won still? Honestly I don't as I don't think anyone could beat Pete. I think she may have come in instead of Aisleyne as a newcomer and they wouldn't have put Aisleyne in aswell as Chantelle as they are a bit to similar (based on there audition tapes and definatley looks wise).

So, if Chantelle was in this BB how far do you think she would have got? I think she would have probably got to the final week.

Bells
18-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah I reckon she would've made it till then. But she wouldn't have won I don't think.

It's interesting to think who she'd have ended up getting along with.......

kate2803
18-08-2006, 10:52 AM
that one is a tough one to call, think she might of got voted out about half way depending on which housemates she decided to bond with the most, if she stuck to grace, lisa etc then she would of gone early but say she stuck to richard pete etc she would of lasted longer.

Mike
18-08-2006, 11:33 AM
I don't think Chantelle would have stood much of a chance against non celebs, without a doubt she is a nice girl but she never really did anything to make me think what great entertainment she has been.