PDA

View Full Version : Richard for 4th place atleast

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Alot of people do not give this guy the credit he deserves and I still think alot of people do not understand his humour. There are alot more Richard fans now then there was from the start and that is because people have seen that he actually is a genuine nice guy. He is an older housemate and can be serious when needed but also he does let his hair down during the parties etc.

He has played a huge part in all the housemates left because Richard is the guy they ALL come to when feeling down or need some advice. Even those who disliked him such as Lisa came to him for his views and thoughts. He has been entertaining since day 1 and he has a natural funny side which is who he is and he hasn't had to fake it once like other characters. He got to know all of the new housemates properly and all his good points just get over looked. When you watch him on the live feed you see a really caring genuine guy.

In the early days people had Richard down as the biggest gameplayer but now after we seen him bring back Nikki who he knew was a huge contender to win the prize we saw that he is a genuine nice guy who wanted Nikki back for his best friend Pete. Again the only label people can give him was the role he played with Shahbaz but this was ages ago and although it may of been wrong he was NOT the only guilty party during this but people seem to forget other housemates roles in that situation. Richard seems to have been in the firing line alot during his weeks in big brother and most of the time he has took the blunt of arguements when it was actually him in the wrong in the first place.

Looking at the polls it sadly seems that this huge character will be beaten by Nikki for 4th place and that is a really sad thing to see. Even though Richard is not your fave housemate people should give him a vote or two just to see justice done and for him a quality housemate to beat Nikki into atleast 4th place.

Richard is a winner already in my eyes beating the plastics 1 by 1 and he has set a new record for surviving the most nominations so that is something to be proud of. I don't think he can win and will end up coming 5th but he has kept me entertained throughout big brother and without him I think the show would of been boring.

Every single week Richard has been up for eviction he has taken it in his stride and with a sense of humour rather than crying, moaning or throwing any fits. He knows it is a game and takes the exact right attitude a housemate should remembering it is just a game and not to take things so serious. We have seen time after time that housemates take things far too seriously and go over the top, but with Richard he takes it all with some light humour and just gets on with it.

Richard has been a rock to most of the housemates and especially Pete and Nikki, he knows when Pete needs time out and his own space and he has handled Nikki very well during all her tantrums without looseing his cool. Considering he is the oldest in the house no wonder he has become the father figure and I don't understand how people can see that as a bad thing. He has his flaws like every other housemate but he also has plenty of good points which people overlook. We see him as a canadian but he was actually born in the Uk so should have as much chance as anyone else.

Give Richard a few votes tonight and lets get him into atleast 4th place.:thumbs:

*PlayGirl*
18-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I totally agree. I want Dickie to come SECOND if not first.

I love the Dick.

:D

kelswife
18-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah vote for rich to come ahead of nikki:elephant:

Siouxsie
18-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Ive voted for Richard actually . I think he is fun

Chrizzle
18-08-2006, 12:28 PM
I do like Richard, and he is one of my faves to win
But against a lot of people, he just cant do well.
Glyn, Pete, and Richard are my three faves tbh.
But I'd love for Nikki to go far, and Aisleyne deserves more than last.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Make sure you keep voting and lets get Dickie to atleast 4th place:thumbs: How many times have you all voted?:spin2:

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
18-08-2006, 12:29 PM
YUeah i agree.He diserves to.Nikki is odds on to finish in 5th place.Jenny 6th.
I think-
Pete 1st (Winner)
Glyn or Ash 2nd
Glyn or Ash 3rd
Rich or Nikki 4th
Nikki or Rich 5th
Jenny 6th.

Rich should finish 4th.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:30 PM
He will only finish 4th if people vote, since alot of hardcore Nikki fans love her to bits....get voting for our Dickie:laugh:

Chrizzle
18-08-2006, 12:31 PM
If Im allowed im gonna give Richard a vote MAYBE.
I wanna give Nikki one aswell, and Glyn
I already voted for Pete 5 or 6 times

I wish I was rich :bawling:
Im just middle class (:joker:)

Siouxsie
18-08-2006, 12:32 PM
ive voted for pete and richard i usually only vote one but i think dicki deserves a vote

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Lol just vote when they are not in:wink:

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I think Richard will Finish 4th! I think Nikki will be in 5th.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:36 PM
It would be only fair if Nikki came 5th as she came back. Richard 4th or above.:thumbs:

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Alot of people now like him so when voting for your fave housemate give Dickie a vote or two:spin:

BB-Rocks
18-08-2006, 01:07 PM
I would like Richard to get into 4th palce. Hes been a great housemate and i agree he deserves it.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Do you vote? or have you voted a few times for Dickie?:spin:

BB-Rocks
Ive voted for Aisleyne 4 times but ill be giving Richard a couple of votes too

Lil-Lindz
I havent voted for him but i hope he gets at least 4th place!

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Yay:colour: Keep voting for Dickie. Surely Dickie is worth a vote or two Lindz?:tongue:

BB-Rocks
18-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Yay:colour: Keep voting for Dickie. Surely Dickie is worth a vote or two Lindz?:tongue:

Say Richard finished in 4th place. Would you be supporting Aisleyne or Pete?

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Tough choice but Aisleyne because Pete has lost alot of my support since shacking up with money grabber nikki. I like Pete don't get me wrong but since he has been loved up I have gone off him.