PDA

View Full Version : ASH is now BB's chosen one! shes won it deffo.

Kore
18-08-2006, 12:44 PM
ash is not big bros chosen one.. just as nadia, cameron and chantelle were. ugh .. how predictable :bored::bored:

looks like shes definately won this show then.

i ask myself.. how?

because thats all shes done is scream and pretent too cry. attention seeker. plus everytime i see her shes acting like an idiot.

what a winner /sarcasm:rolleyes:

*PlayGirl*
18-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Agreed.

xSammyx
18-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Ash won't win!!
i will not let her!!!

kelswife
:nono:what???????????

emz438
She's BB's chosen one?? Huh? I swear Pete was ... never mind ...

Kore
18-08-2006, 12:47 PM
nah me neither, ill vote anyone but ash!!! but sadly, i think shes got it in the bag, NOO!!! :bawling:

*PlayGirl*
18-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by xSammyx
Ash won't win!!
i will not let her!!!

I AGREE!! I think everyone should have this attitude.

Get voting! For Pete/Richard, maybe Glyn.

Anyone but Ashleyne.

Kore
18-08-2006, 12:48 PM
ok im gonna start voting!! ahh hoooopee ash doesnt win !!! :laugh:

kelswife
::thumbs:ASH TO WIN:thumbs:

Kore
ASH 2 LOSE

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:49 PM
The chosen one has always been Glyn. Aisleyne if she wins will be on her own merits and because the public can see through the editing:thumbs:

emz438
Ash to win!

emz438
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
The chosen one has always been Glyn. Aisleyne if she wins will be on her own merits and because the public can see through the editing:thumbs:

Yehh you go! Lol.

kelswife
:bawling:now that would be sad:bawling:

xSammyx
18-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Dont worry dudes!! Ash-a-leen has not got a chance with Petey!!

Get voting for Pete and Glyn!!!:elephant:

Sam
18-08-2006, 12:50 PM
u could say the same about makosi last year, she was the star of bb technically with all her secret missions, no i think petes won it, i dont want him to win it aisleyen or dickie for me

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
18-08-2006, 12:51 PM
People vote for Pete and Glyn.As has not won it.Come on Pete/Glyn fans my temp is rising come on vote justice will be done.BB is not gonna fix it for us.Ihope he does.But just vote a diserving winner who never won now we dont want thats so just keep voting.:thumbs:
Why are u posting such masseges if u want Glyn to win your devistating his chances.:bored::mad:

Arneldo
I've said it the last few days! Aisleyne has it in the Bag! :bored:

kelswife
not bothered if pete wins but much prefer aisleyne to win!

Kore
nah no way, ash has always been boring when ive watched the live feed. sittin in a chair gazing into space like a moron IMO.

anyone to win but ash.

18-08-2006, 12:52 PM
No she has not Pte is gonna win.You thinking is is in another parrallel universe where Ash is fav to win.Pete is .

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 12:52 PM
No, she won't win.

18-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Pete is gonna win, well he is likely to win stop worring.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Aisleyne has only become so strong because people have seen the edits and how endermol/channel 4 have portrayed her. She has been the underdog and alot of people like the underdog on shows. 2 mill gone on her to win in 24 hours is huge. I would be happy if Aisleyne won just because it would annoy the bookies and endermol:colour:

Sam
18-08-2006, 12:54 PM
lets face it pete is the default choice

Kore
18-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Aisleyne has only become so strong because people have seen the edits and how endermol/channel 4 have portrayed her. She has been the underdog and alot of people like the underdog on shows. 2 mill gone on her to win in 24 hours is huge. I would be happy if Aisleyne won just because it would annoy the bookies and endermol:colour:

well.. on live feed and on the show shes been boring in my eyes. and just to advise you now shes the dead cert favourite to win.

glyn and pete are now underdogs!! cmon pete and glyn, beat *******yne.

we dont want another bore winning bb.

:hello:

xSammyx
18-08-2006, 12:55 PM
they're probobly just sayin Aisleyne's going to win so we keep voting for the other 2!!:laugh:

*PlayGirl*
18-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Come on people! Dont sit there and SAY you want Pete/Richard/Glyn to win.

VOTE!!!!!

We CANT let Ashleyne win. No way.

Sam
18-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by *PlayGirl*
Come on people! Dont sit there and SAY you want Pete/Richard/Glyn to win.

VOTE!!!!!

here here dickie to win!

xSammyx
18-08-2006, 12:59 PM
i just voted for Pete a few times and my sis voted for Glyn:bouncy:

easypeasy
18-08-2006, 12:59 PM
channel four have been grooming pete for years..........id be amazed if anyone beat him, I'd love Ash to do it though.

Kore
18-08-2006, 01:00 PM
ive voted for pete and glyn.

Louella
18-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Kore
nah no way, ash has always been boring when ive watched the live feed. sittin in a chair gazing into space like a moron IMO.

anyone to win but ash.

I had promised myself not to vote this year as I don't like the idea of lining Endemolly's pockets. BUT, I am sooooooo anxious for Ash not to win I will have to start voting for Glyn.

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 01:04 PM
I hope not!
Pete or glyn to win!

Crystal-Rose
18-08-2006, 01:04 PM
yay! :hello: come on ash! u cn du it :hugesmile:

Kore
18-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Louella

anyone to win but ash.

I had promised myself not to vote this year as I don't like the idea of lining Endemolly's pockets. BUT, I am sooooooo anxious for Ash not to win I will have to start voting for Glyn.

i agree :laugh::thumbs::thumbs:

emz438
18-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Go Aisleyne! It's your birthday! Er ... lol.

GDJ
18-08-2006, 01:11 PM

anyone to win but ash.

Errr sorry but arent you describing Pete? Oh sorry Petey.
Ash or Glyn to win.:hugesmile:

Sam
18-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Louella

anyone to win but ash.

how does that worik shouldnt u vote pete hes the favourite?

Chocolate
18-08-2006, 01:12 PM
even i though i want ash to win
pete is still goning to win

Louella
18-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Ashleyne is incredibly boring she hasn't made me laugh once. She beats last year's Anfonnee even in the boring stakes. And the false laugh and fake crying ....grrrrr:mad:

Siouxsie
18-08-2006, 01:14 PM
ash wont win
i hope richard does
but pete will

Jordan
18-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
I've said it the last few days! Aisleyne has it in the Bag! :bored:

No she hasn't!! Aisleynes odds are drifiting/lengthining. Pete's are shortening.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Ash's odds are drifting dead fast. Glyn's going to be second favourite again. Pete's red hot favourite.

Pete has won this. Glyn will finish second, Ash to finish third.

BB-Rocks
18-08-2006, 01:17 PM
I hope so. Go Aisleyne:colour:

Razmataz
18-08-2006, 01:17 PM

Bingo Glitereyes.
:)

And judging by live stream last night.
Pete and Nikki have been rocked.
:laugh:

letgo
18-08-2006, 01:19 PM
i hope its true

kelswife
18-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Chocolate
:thumbs:couldnt have said it better myself:thumbs:

~Glyn2Win~
18-08-2006, 01:24 PM
I hope she comes second...

J.C.
18-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Ash has been reduced to a genuine nervous wreck and its all down to the housemates and the distorted msgs coming in via nikki. They think being nasty to her now is a vote winner ..its disgusting and she will win.
Even Rich joining in.. He got Ash `s towel but had to make a comment, then only a few mins ago Rich jumped up to go to the diary room but Ash was closer and rich says guess who got to the diary room, it was Aisleyne.
People keep saying we Ash fans are whatever but will you accept she has been victimised if the country vote her to win??Nikki now telling Pete everything about the outside. Imagine if someone could tell Ash she is at least 2nd fav. I think she would cheer up!!!!!Go show them all Ash.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by J.C.
Ash has been reduced to a genuine nervous wreck and its all down to the housemates and the distorted msgs coming in via nikki. They think being nasty to her now is a vote winner ..its disgusting and she will win.
Even Rich joining in.. He got Ash `s towel but had to make a comment, then only a few mins ago Rich jumped up to go to the diary room but Ash was closer and rich says guess who got to the diary room, it was Aisleyne.
People keep saying we Ash fans are whatever but will you accept she has been victimised if the country vote her to win??Nikki now telling Pete everything about the outside. Imagine if someone could tell Ash she is at least 2nd fav. I think she would cheer up!!!!!Go show them all Ash.

Nervous wreck? On a game show?

xGemmax
Who sad Aisleyne has it in the bag?:puzzled: The last time i checcked - Pete was like 5 times more likely than her to win!:rolleyes: Aisleyne just cant win!! She does not deserve it. All she has done is cry fakely, bully people, and get on my nerves:mad:PEOPLE - VOTE FOR PETE!!!:spin2:

Blink_Me
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Who sad Aisleyne has it in the bag?:puzzled: The last time i checcked - Pete was like 5 times more likely than her to win!:rolleyes: Aisleyne just cant win!! She does not deserve it. All she has done is cry fakely, bully people, and get on my nerves:mad:PEOPLE - VOTE FOR PETE!!!:spin2:

Don't het mad. I'm calm - I know Pete will win with ease. :thumbs:

GlitterEyes
Apparantly Ash has set new records and is now fave to win since this morning:laugh:

Bells
18-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Go Pete!!!!! :thumbs:

Sam
18-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Apparantly Ash has set new records and is now fave to win since this morning:laugh:

no

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Thats not true:nono::nono::nono:

letgo
18-08-2006, 01:47 PM

thats awsome!!!!!!!!!!!:elephant:

J.C.
18-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me

Well its not exactly a gameshow like deal or no deal. This is a phsycological gameshow where they are couped up in a small house for 13 weeks!! Nikki left first time a nervous wreck but for completely different reasons.It can become very difficult inside and Ash is about the only one who has got a very mixed idea of whats going on outside. I do feel for her.Tho i admit i am also slightly biased as I have £150 at 66;1 on Ash
my opinion is still real and is infact why i bet on her to start with.

Louella
18-08-2006, 01:52 PM
[
I had promised myself not to vote this year as I don't like the idea of lining Endemolly's pockets. BUT, I am sooooooo anxious for Ash not to win I will have to start voting for Glyn. [/quote]

how does that worik shouldnt u vote pete hes the favourite? [/quote]

I prefer Glyn to Pete, I don't really care if Pete wins it but I would like Glyn to push Ash into 3rd, or for him to win and Pete come second.

J.C.
18-08-2006, 01:56 PM

Don't het mad. I'm calm - I know Pete will win with ease. :thumbs:

But this isnt how odds work. remember he was a so called cert from day 1 The money bets were on him before Ash even arrived. But the voting just started this week. I`m sure you dont think pete will get 4 times the number of votes???

andybigbro
18-08-2006, 01:58 PM
ash to win:elephant:

Sam
18-08-2006, 01:59 PM
dickie to win , wow this is a popular thread.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:03 PM

Well its not exactly a gameshow like deal or no deal. This is a phsycological gameshow where they are couped up in a small house for 13 weeks!! Nikki left first time a nervous wreck but for completely different reasons.It can become very difficult inside and Ash is about the only one who has got a very mixed idea of whats going on outside. I do feel for her.Tho i admit i am also slightly biased as I have £150 at 66;1 on Ash

Well, put me in that hellhole then? I'd love to get 3 months off work and get paid for it, just like they are. They get free food, free drink, don't have to pay for bills - guaranteed good money for when they get out nowadays, with the magazine deals and tv appearances. Seriously, that sounds like hell. :rolleyes:

J.C.
18-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Even sky news today are talking about the protest vote today.Often the winner is detested by a minority. I for one did not want Nadia to win.

J.C.
18-08-2006, 02:09 PM

Well, put me in that hellhole then? I'd love to get 3 months off work and get paid for it, just like they are. They get free food, free drink, don't have to pay for bills - guranteed good money for when they get out nowadays, with the magazine deals and tv appearances. Seriously, that sounds like hell. :rolleyes:

£4,000 Should fix it. have you ever auditioned?I think i could cope too. This year tho has produced an interesting and unusual set of circumstances. Ash may be more vulnerable than most but i believe she has had a strange Journey.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:11 PM

Well, put me in that hellhole then? I'd love to get 3 months off work and get paid for it, just like they are. They get free food, free drink, don't have to pay for bills - guranteed good money for when they get out nowadays, with the magazine deals and tv appearances. Seriously, that sounds like hell. :rolleyes:

£4,000 Should fix it. have you ever auditioned?I think i could cope too. This year tho has produced an interesting and unusual set of circumstances. Ash may be more vulnerable than most but i believe she has had a strange Journey.

My audition would be very simple - I would only go in that house to be famous and be rich. At least I'd be honest.

Kore
18-08-2006, 02:13 PM

no ash has won it :bored:

J.C.
18-08-2006, 02:17 PM

My audition would be very simple - I would only go in that house to be famous and be rich. At least I'd be honest.

Thats what I like to hear.. you would probably win on that basis.I`d like to be rich but not Famous.
go for it !!!!

kelswife
18-08-2006, 02:21 PM

no ash has won it :bored:
:puzzled:oh my god did i miss the final,only i dont think the winner has been announced yet!:laugh::

J.C.
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Maybe they will try to buy Ash off tonight by offering her £50 k like they did with Eugine.Anything to crown their chosen King and Queen. I hope not.

anti-aisleyne
18-08-2006, 02:37 PM
If Aisleyne does win tonight (which in my view will not happen) she is sure to get booed, and it will be the faults of all of the people who voted for her.

xbeccaxm18
18-08-2006, 02:41 PM
RESPECT FOR aSH- ASH TO WIN- ASH IS A WINNER

Kore
18-08-2006, 02:43 PM
ash is boring yuk

Louella
18-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Well, put me in that hellhole then? I'd love to get 3 months off work and get paid for it, just like they are. They get free food, free drink, don't have to pay for bills - guaranteed good money for when they get out nowadays, with the magazine deals and tv appearances. Seriously, that sounds like hell. :rolleyes: [/quote]

Yes, Ash told BB that she enjoyed living in the house because she had no responisbilities everything was done for her. Imogen said something very similar to Dermot on BBLB

emz438
18-08-2006, 02:50 PM

Ok. I really don't feel Aisleyne has bullied anybody in there. Bullying is not when you confront someone to their face, when you're one on one with someone. Bullying can be when a group of people can gang up on one person, but with both Ash and Nikki, or Ash and Lea, it was one on one. Each person didn't really have back-up - in fact it was Lea in the bedroom that provoked the argument in the first place! Just because Ash has said her mind about both of the HMs doesn't mean she has bullied them.

Kore
18-08-2006, 03:00 PM
yeh ash is deffo trying to get the sympathy votes. she knows what shes doing. major disappointment is she wins

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Aisleyne has had a tough time no wonder she is emotional. She has been on the biggest emotional journey and has become a better person for her journey and she has realised and learnt alot about herself for the better.