PDA

View Full Version : ASH TO WIN SHE DESERVES IT HANDS DOWN!!!!

xbeccaxm18
18-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Ash has done so much in the house and I liked the way she stood up for Suzie against that horrible rude and ignorant of a person Grace. She may have bitched in the house but she kept us entertained at all times like her argument with spiral. She went into the secret house so she kept us entertainerd more then any other housemate. VOTE ASH VOTE ASH VOTE ASH

Dont vote pete as he was my top favourite at the beginning he was funny but then he went boring and quiet. Glyn doesn't deserve it as much as ash because he is rude and eats food in the bathroom and is gone to cockey in the last few weeks because all the housemates said you will win. Don't vote nikki because of her tantrums and jennie is nice but not winning satyle. So vote the ghetto queen ash as she is entertaining.

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh, and don't forget - Ash played a game of rounders. :wink:

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 02:19 PM
:nono::nono::nono: lol. I really cant be bothered to explain AGAIN why Aisleyne doesnt deserve to win.:bored:

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Oh, and don't forget - Ash played a game of rounders. :wink:
:joker::joker::joker::rolleyes:

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 02:20 PM
No way!
All ash has done is cry and be ugly!

kelswife
18-08-2006, 02:22 PM
:spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2:
not again

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:22 PM
So Ash deserves to win because she should stood up for 1 person?

Ash had to get put in the secret house - it was either her or dull woman Suzie to go in. Most of the time in the secret house, Ash was crying - not something I would call exciting.

So is that all Ash's has done in the whole 10 weeks she's been in there? That's pretty darn exciting. :rolleyes:

BB-Rocks
18-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
:nono::nono::nono: lol. I really cant be bothered to explain AGAIN why Aisleyne doesnt deserve to win.:bored:

I cant to bothered to say AGAIN why she should win lmao:laugh:

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
18-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Whatever:bored:.Pete and Glyn diserve it hands down.:tongue:
i posted a topic similar to this ,but saying glyn and pete and it was loked.THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOKED TOO.I dont like Ash. Pete or Glyn diserves to win.:tongue:

xbeccaxm18
18-08-2006, 02:24 PM
What has jennie done she is boring
Nikki- Tantrum after tantrum
Glyn- Run round naked?? Be cockey and phart all the time
Richard- Boring and Manipulative
Pete- Loved him at first then when nikki went he went boring for a good few weeks and he was funny in the diary room club but still all he has done is kiss nikki lost his entertainment factor
Ash- Went into the secret house and was pure entertainment the rest were boring.

xGemmax
18-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by xbeccaxm18
Pete- Loved him at first then when nikki went he went boring for a good few weeks and he was funny in the diary room club but still all he has done is kiss nikki lost his entertainment factor
Ash- Went into the secret house and was pure entertainment the rest were boring.
Um...ok then... http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d040.gif http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a080.gif

Pte and Glyn the last 2.

Sam
stop these really pointless threads theres too many going around cant ther be just one.!!!

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:26 PM

There's that secret house again, which the public had to put her in. We had no choice. She cried in there for most of it. That's not exciting.

AGRREED.

Sam
well then again you have only made two posts

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:27 PM
i liked her until she was really mean to nikki and lea, i was put off for life then

kelswife
boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bored::bored:

He or She needs to get used to the BIG BROTHER ONLINE CIMMUNITY.

xbeccaxm18
the round up should be!
Jennie
Richard
Nikki
Glyn
Pete
ASH to win!!!

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Ash has done so much in the house and I liked the way she stood up for Suzie against that horrible rude and ignorant of a person Grace. She may have bitched in the house but she kept us entertained at all times like her argument with spiral. She went into the secret house so she kept us entertainerd more then any other housemate. VOTE ASH VOTE ASH VOTE ASH

Dont vote pete as he was my top favourite at the beginning he was funny but then he went boring and quiet. Glyn doesn't deserve it as much as ash because he is rude and eats food in the bathroom and is gone to cockey in the last few weeks because all the housemates said you will win. Don't vote nikki because of her tantrums and jennie is nice but not winning satyle. So vote the ghetto queen ash as she is entertaining.

and to be honest a lot of people that make these threads havent even voted themselves. so they feel they have to persuade other people too.

little_diva
18-08-2006, 02:28 PM
I hate Aisleyne. She does not deserve to win. Shes an ugly vile fake cry baby.

Lil-Lindz
18-08-2006, 02:29 PM
How has ash deserved it
All she has done is cry all the time
Like with that video thing
She crys about everything

18-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by kelswife

Your boring ,your just trying to argue.I'm starting to get fed up with this Ash,Pete and Glyn war/arguin thing.THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED.SOME ONE LOCK IT PLEASE OTHERWISE ,ITS GONNA BE ARGUMENTS AND THAT and ARGUMENTS.:bored:

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
He or She needs to get used to the BIG BROTHER ONLINE CIMMUNITY.

who you talkign baout

xbeccaxm18
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by snig06
i liked her until she was really mean to nikki and lea, i was put off for life then

But that was all entertaining I'd rather her be like that then have to watch Imogenh pruning herself in front of a mirror all day. She may oif been a bit of a bitch but that is what we want to see entertainment. She hasn't been that bitchy compared to Grace. We want the entertaining ones to win so vote Ash/!

18-08-2006, 02:32 PM
kelswife
I QOUTED IT BY THE WAY.DID YOU NO SEE IT.

Sam

But that was all entertaining I'd rather her be like that then have to watch Imogenh pruning herself in front of a mirror all day. She may oif been a bit of a bitch but that is what we want to see entertainment. She hasn't been that bitchy compared to Grace. We want the entertaining ones to win so vote Ash/!

arguments may be entertainign but thats not a valid reason to be horrible to someone twice in a week. i dont hate i said ive been put off her since she was like that

Blink_Me

And Ash doesn't look in the mirror all day?

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:33 PM
kelswife
I QOUTED IT BY THE WAY.DID YOU NO SEE IT.

not the big brother community comment and stop writing in caps lock.

kelswife
Originally posted by kelswife

Your boring ,your just trying to argue.I'm starting to get fed up with this Ash,Pete and Glyn war/arguin thing.THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED.SOME ONE LOCK IT PLEASE OTHERWISE ,ITS going to BE ARGUMENTS AND THAT and ARGUMENTS.:bored:
i was not talking about you personally and the reason your thread was taken off is because you r rude to people who dont agree with you!:mad:

Lil-Lindz
People seem to be forgetting that since she went into the house next door when she got boos
She totally changed it the the crying mess you see now
I hope she gets boos really bad tonight

18-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah buit we are arguing ABOUT THE SAME THING AND WE CANT KEEP DOING THAT ITS POINTLESS.IF THIS TOPIC IS NOT LOCKED I'M GONNA KEEP ARGUING CAUSE I'M SUPORTING PETE/GLYN ALL THE WAY .Aint giving up.:hello::dance:

J.C.
this is getting a bit repetitive, will someone start a thread on what q`s we want Davina to ask but know she won`t.

xbeccaxm18
Glyn doesn't deserve to win that much

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah buit we are arguing ABOUT THE SAME THING AND WE CANT KEEP DOING THAT ITS POINTLESS.IF THIS TOPIC IS NOT LOCKED I'M going to KEEP ARGUING CAUSE I'M SPPORTING PETE/GLYN ALL THE WAY .Aint giving up.:hello::dance:

youve got a point im known for naggina bout duplicate threads but there so annoying cos there so repetitive.

xbeccaxm18
18-08-2006, 02:36 PM
I agree I didn't like her crying all time in the secret diary room I thought she was an attention seeker but now I lurv her as I love entertaining people and that's what she was.

18-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Ash does not diserve to win at all she is fake.But people dont care and see that.Like u new Ash fans.:bored::bored::bored:

Kore
18-08-2006, 02:41 PM
ash does not deserve to win at all! what are you talking about!!!!

glyn deserves it much more then her, hes entertained us from week 2. ash hasnt been in there as long either.:bored::bored:

Sam
can someone please lock this thread already.

kelswife
:bored:boring again:bored:
just talking about the same thing.think of somthing else to talk about!

emz438
Yeah buit we are arguing ABOUT THE SAME THING AND WE CANT KEEP DOING THAT ITS POINTLESS.IF THIS TOPIC IS NOT LOCKED I'M going to KEEP ARGUING CAUSE I'M SUPORTING PETE/GLYN ALL THE WAY .Aint giving up.:hello::dance:

Yes, but you're telling people to stop this thread because it's going to cause arguments ... and now you've just said "I'm going to keep arguing" ... oh and stop writing with caps lock on.

Sam
exactly thank god theres only one day left to be honest cos i could last another 10 days

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:43 PM
you know why arguments are occcuring cos theres too many threads like these starting and it so annoying

J.C.
Ash does not diserve to win at all she is fake.But people dont care and see that.Like u new Ash fans.:bored::bored::bored:

She wasn`t fake standing up to Grace.I`d do that if some idiot chucked water over someone, unless it was John Prescott at the Brit Awards.:laugh:

Sam
lock thread pllllleeeassee:thumbs:

Sam
18-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by J.C.

She wasn`t fake standing up to Grace.I`d do that if some idiot chucked water over someone, unless it was John Prescott at the Brit Awards.:laugh:

or grace at the brit awards