PDA

View Full Version : Glyn the underdog. will he beat *******yne?

Kore
18-08-2006, 02:46 PM
we all kno that ash has it in the bag, but do you think glyn the underdog will ever beat her.

shes been boring
hes been brilliant.

hope she doesnt win. :mad::mad:

Chrizzle
18-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I hope so :laugh:

sol
I really can't tell, I think it will be very close.

~Glyn2Win~
I hope Glyn wins and Aisleyne is second

Bells
OMG I'd be ecstatic if he did.

But we'll have to see...:rolleyes:

kelswife
18-08-2006, 02:48 PM
:bored:here we go again!

Blink_Me
18-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Yes. And I wouldn't consider Glyn an underdog.

Mike
18-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I really hope Glynbo beats Aisleyne, it will be a close one thats for sure.

Bells
18-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Yes. And I wouldn't consider Glyn an underdog.

He is in the sense that he hasn't being talked about half as much as Ash and Pete who are considered the 'top two' already.

BigSister
18-08-2006, 02:51 PM
I hope he does but its going to be close thats for sure I thought 3rd would be brilliant but he could get 2nd now

Chrizzle
18-08-2006, 02:52 PM
He deserves it so much

His thing yesterday with Nikki 'I have hair that smells' was HILARIOUS

emz438
18-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Kore
we all kno that ash has it in the bag, but do you think glyn the underdog will ever beat her.

shes been boring
hes been brilliant.

Ok, we know you hope she doesn't win.
You've said it enough times.
Ash-a-LEEN to win!

Bells
18-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Oh yeah that was really funny! :laugh:

Awww, I really hope he does well....he should sooo beat Aisleyne, be in the top 3, and preferably come second. :rolleyes:

(Quite a few requirements there). :tongue:

Jordan
18-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Aisleyne is a far way from 'having it in the bag', her odds are getting longer all the time.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Glyn the underdog? Haha since when has he ever been the underdog? I think ever housemate apart from Pete is more of an underdog than Glyn.

Bells
18-08-2006, 02:58 PM
I already explained that above Glittereyes:

He is in the sense that he isn't being talked about half as much as Ash and Pete who are considered the 'top two' already.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I think he has been the second most talked about housemate behind Pete.
The word underdog means `the one at a disadvantage' or one that isn't expected to win so how you can say Glyn is an underdog is beyond me. Comparing him to say Ash how can you say Ash has had more of an advantage than Glyn?

sicknote150
18-08-2006, 03:01 PM
glyn to win:hello:

Kore
18-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by emz438

shes been boring
hes been brilliant.

Ok, we know you hope she doesn't win.
You've said it enough times.
Ash-a-LEEN to win!

and youve said youve wanted ash 2 win enough times.

get over it :laugh::thumbs:

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Glyn is going to win! His odds have caught hers up. :dance:

Kore get all your Welsh mates top vote! You could have a Welshman win Big Brother! :thumbs:

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:06 PM
If he wins im off in hiding for a few days can imagine the stick already lol.

stacey
18-08-2006, 03:11 PM
glittereyes im with you there if glyn wins
we will just hibernate

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I want anyone BUT Glyn personally as he does nothing for me. I must admit the only time he has made me laugh was when he got Nikki speaking welsh and made her look stupid.

Still I dont see how Glyn is more of an underdog then Aisleyne....:puzzled:

Arneldo
18-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Id like him to but i dont think so.

Louella
18-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I would love it if Glyn won but I really really really want him to beat boring Ash into 3rd if he doesnt . Glyn has been a bit daft sometimes but he hasn't been fake or manipulative. Glyn has always given the tasks 100% unlike Ash who sulks instead of getting stuck in. So please start voting for Glyn anti Ash people.

Edwin
18-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I don't think glyn will be AISLEYNE personally.

I think it will go like this:

Jennie, Richard, Nikki, Glyn, Aisleyne and then Pete..

~Glyn2Win~
18-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Glyn is NOTHING like her

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:24 PM
How is Glyn the underdog more so than Aisleyne?...

BB-Rocks
Hopefully he wont!

Kore
Originally posted by Ollie!
Glyn is going to win! His odds have caught hers up. :dance:

Kore get all your Welsh mates top vote! You could have a Welshman win Big Brother! :thumbs:

eh its not about nationality lol! its because hes the most entertaining. some of my mates h8 his guts..lmao. :S

Bells
18-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think he has been the second most talked about housemate behind Pete.
The word underdog means `the one at a disadvantage' or one that isn't expected to win so how you can say Glyn is an underdog is beyond me. Comparing him to say Ash how can you say Ash has had more of an advantage than Glyn?

I didn't mean it in that respect; I meant that more people talk about Ash as opposed to Glyn and everyone's going on about how Ash and Pete will make it to the final - well, that's what it looks like anyway...:rolleyes:

Therefore if Glyn managed to win and beat them it'd come as a surprise, well it would to many anyway - don't know about you.

Kore
18-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I want anyone BUT Glyn personally as he does nothing for me. I must admit the only time he has made me laugh was when he got Nikki speaking welsh and made her look stupid.

where-as aisleyne has NEVER made me laugh, or even smile! shes a bore. Anyone but ash 2 win. id rather the green rabbit from the garden win than aisleyne tbh.

plus ash is favourite 2 win isnt she.. that makes glyn an underdog.

cmon glyn!!!

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Glyn has been second fave since day 1 well maybe not day 1 but very early in the show behind Pete. How would this be a shock if he won? It would be a bigger shock if Aisleyne won because she has had rapid support over the last week especially. If Pete wins it would be dull and predictable (as a whole not just my opinions), if glyn wins that would also be pretty predictable as he has been second fave for weeks.

The Underdog has always been Aisleyne and still is Aisleyne, she has been edited to suit big brother needs and shown in a bad light, where as Glyn has been edited in a good light. Glyn has had so much coverage and is still big brother choice of winner by how much they have hounded him.

You say that Aisleyne has been more of a topic of debate over Glyn so surely Aisleyne provokes more of a reaction whether that is good or bad and on the whole opinions aside has offered more discussion so has been more entertaining to talk about. The talk on Aisleyne has really only gathered over the last week where as Glyn has been talked about on bblb atleast since the start.

Looking at both of their journeys Aisleyne has had to battle with plenty more than Glyn. Glyn has just gone from a geeky swot character into a lad, he is far from being a man. Now this change in Glyn is debatable whether it is for the good or not because as much as people like him he has become far to smug. Confidence is good but over confidence is not. Aisleyne has had to deal with being booed week after week, she has had to ruin one persons dream, she had to cope with coming face to face with housemates who she had ejected. Meeting Grace from the HND etc etc. I dont see how people can compare her journey to a child cooking an egg...that is no big achievement and most 18 years olds should know how to cook basic things.

Glyns journey is something that every single lad has gone through and can probably relate to but I dont see Ash's journey as the same. Only Aisleyne can say what it is like to have done all she has gone through.

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:42 PM

where-as aisleyne has NEVER made me laugh, or even smile! shes a bore. Anyone but ash 2 win. id rather the green rabbit from the garden win than aisleyne tbh.

cmon glyn!!!

Ok so you say she is a bore etc...thats your opinion but how do you see Glyn more of an underdog in that situation than say the rest? Or do you mean an underdog just between the two and the rest of the house don't count?

stoney12
18-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Glyn has been second fave since day 1 well maybe not day 1 but very early in the show behind Pete. How would this be a shock if he won? It would be a bigger shock if Aisleyne won because she has had rapid support over the last week especially. If Pete wins it would be dull and predictable (as a whole not just my opinions), if glyn wins that would also be pretty predictable as he has been second fave for weeks.

The Underdog has always been Aisleyne and still is Aisleyne, she has been edited to suit big brother needs and shown in a bad light, where as Glyn has been edited in a good light. Glyn has had so much coverage and is still big brother choice of winner by how much they have hounded him.

You say that Aisleyne has been more of a topic of debate over Glyn so surely Aisleyne provokes more of a reaction whether that is good or bad and on the whole opinions aside has offered more discussion so has been more entertaining to talk about. The talk on Aisleyne has really only gathered over the last week where as Glyn has been talked about on bblb atleast since the start.

Looking at both of their journeys Aisleyne has had to battle with plenty more than Glyn. Glyn has just gone from a geeky swot character into a lad, he is far from being a man. Now this change in Glyn is debatable whether it is for the good or not because as much as people like him he has become far to smug. Confidence is good but over confidence is not. Aisleyne has had to deal with being booed week after week, she has had to ruin one persons dream, she had to cope with coming face to face with housemates who she had ejected. Meeting Grace from the HND etc etc. I dont see how people can compare her journey to a child cooking an egg...that is no big achievement and most 18 years olds should know how to cook basic things.

Glyns journey is something that every single lad has gone through and can probably relate to but I dont see Ash's journey as the same. Only Aisleyne can say what it is like to have done all she has gone through.

Good post Glittereyes.

Ollie!
18-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Everyone has been bigging up an Aisleyne vs Pete last two. If Glyn won that would be the biggest shock!

GLYN TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 03:46 PM
A bigger shock than Jennie winning? lol....or you talking realistically?:laugh:

Kore
18-08-2006, 03:53 PM

well not exactly... glyn at the start was disliked because he was boring and it took him time to get out of his shell, remember? if aisleyne wins it would not be a shock because over the last few week she has had alot of support.

now aisleyne went next door? is that the only reason why she should win?? NO. its about which housemate has entertained from day in, day out. and that person for me is glyn. aisleyne has done nothing for me, personally if glyn had left the house in anytime in the last month i probably would have stopped watching. :/

its all about fun tho. glyn has been very entertainign where-as aisleyne has pretended to cry and be emotional just to get the votes. cmon you must admit shes smug and knows shes gonna win??

IMO aisleyne knows whats shes doing to get the peoples support and it has worked... shes gonna win. glyn obviously being in there from the start, building confidence then entertaining us on the show, and live feed daily, should win.

Glyn is surprisingly the underdog against this smug lady, who knows shes gonna win.

another cameron if she wins.

Kore
18-08-2006, 03:55 PM

cmon glyn!!!

Ok so you say she is a bore etc...thats your opinion but how do you see Glyn more of an underdog in that situation than say the rest? Or do you mean an underdog just between the two and the rest of the house don't count?

ash is clear fave to win, peopel are getting tired of pete and glyn is 3rd fave.

ash will win, but i hope glyn will pull it off.

doubt it tho ... :sad:

GlitterEyes
18-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok not right from the start but he has always been the second name behind Pete, everyone was expecting an all male final 2. How is Aisleyne smug and knows she will win? I don't see where you get this from...more so because the other housemates have been saying its between Pete and Glyn....I see Glyn far more smug in the terms of winning. Aisleyne has had boo's week after week so she thinks she is hated...why would she think she will win considering she was booed so much?

I half agree that at times she will use situations to her own advantage but isn't that part of the game? Anyone in her shoes Im sure would do the same. Even Glyn at points has used things to suit their own needs. Don't you think all the welsh big brother stuff was biased towards him? Why do that at such a late stage in the final week.

On terms of entertainment everyone likes different things and that is fair enough but on terms of journeys which we have heard none stop about Glyns journey I don't see what all the fuss is about, it happens every day and compared to Aisleynes emotional up and down journey that gathers more ground for me. I think Aisleyne has most things against her such as girls don't usually vote for girls, the editing, coming in at a late stage (well not there from the start), hearing the crowd etc.

As today is the last day/night who is fave or second fave is changing all the time but if you look at on a whole I don't think you could class Glyn as any kind of underdog. Glyn seems to have alot of young male support and will have most of the welsh vote now Imogen has gone so he should do pretty well:thumbs:

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 05:40 PM

shes been boring
hes been brilliant.

Ash never had it in the bag.

Glyn's odds are now better than Ash's at most of the bookies, so yeah hopefully Glynn will come second!!

I wouldn't even mind if he came 1st, but I still want Pete to win. :)

Smeggypants
18-08-2006, 05:42 PM

cmon glyn!!!

no ash has never been favorite to win. Pete has always been favorite to win.

anti-aisleyne
18-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I think with the odds changing so much it could be a shock result for 2nd and 3rd place However, I still believe that pete will win!!!