PDA

View Full Version : Where can uk viewers watch the live feeds

mrmattybeck1
02-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Once bb canada starts

Jack_
02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Either via a streaming site like Ustream (but it'll only be one camera and it's usually low quality), by purchasing a VPN which'll unblock the official site feeds for you, or a programme created by some guy on Jokers, that is if he does the same thing again this year and it still works for UK viewers. As I said in the other thread I'll keep an eye out and will give the details to anyone interested, won't be till nearer the premiere though so no point asking now

mrmattybeck1
02-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Either via a streaming site like Ustream (but it'll only be one camera and it's usually low quality), by purchasing a VPN which'll unblock the official site feeds for you, or a programme created by some guy on Jokers, that is if he does the same thing again this year and it still works for UK viewers. As I said in the other thread I'll keep an eye out and will give the details to anyone interested, won't be till nearer the premiere though so no point asking now

I have a vpn which should help

Jack_
02-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Do you? Well then you should just be able to access the official sites feeds surely? I'm not the one to ask about that kind of thing but if you go over to DS there's a few people that use them to watch the feeds for this and BBUS so they'll fill you in (unless there's some people on here that use VPN's idk)

Headie
02-02-2014, 04:48 PM
They usually do it on TV Nutters don't they? That's what I use (which is just 1 main cam)

zakman440
02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Is there anywhere I can watch on my iPad?

Jack_
02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Is there anywhere I can watch on my iPad?

What, the feeds? Actually as a matter of fact some people were able to watch the feeds directly from the official site on their iPads and iPhones last season (something to do with the coding idk), whether that'll be the same this year remains to be seen

zakman440
02-02-2014, 06:27 PM
What, the feeds? Actually as a matter of fact some people were able to watch the feeds directly from the official site on their iPads and iPhones last season (something to do with the coding idk), whether that'll be the same this year remains to be seen

Aaaaaaah, okay, thanks.

mrmattybeck1
02-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Do you? Well then you should just be able to access the official sites feeds surely? I'm not the one to ask about that kind of thing but if you go over to DS there's a few people that use them to watch the feeds for this and BBUS so they'll fill you in (unless there's some people on here that use VPN's idk)

Yeah I pay a monthly subscription well worth it

mrmattybeck1
02-02-2014, 08:20 PM
They usually do it on TV Nutters don't they? That's what I use (which is just 1 main cam)

Oh yeah thats probably the best place to head for the feeds

Jack_
02-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Yeah I pay a monthly subscription well worth it

Then as far as I'm aware you should just be able to view them on the official site, someone may correct me if I'm wrong though

Last year they were available directly from http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca

I mean try and watch one of the videos that are on there now, they're geoblocked for me but I guess they won't for you?

Jarrod
02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
I remember watching the feeds on my iPhone last series.

lostalex
03-02-2014, 05:05 AM
I don't like live feeds because when they are actually talking strategy, they always whisper, and there are no subtitles. So the stuff you really want to hear, is always impossible to understand on live feeds, and you have to wait til the main show for the producers to put subtitles to even know what they were saying.