PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Personality Profile

Raph
08-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Fill this out! It'll be interesting to see how people view themselves.

Housemate most like me: Probably Callum (BB14) because of his fundamental struggle of being a 'lad' versus being 'sensitive'. It was a psychological dilemma that I really related to, and just in general I think my personality is quite similar to Callum's.

Housemate I aspire to be like: Mikey (BB7) because he's such a gentleman and so chill. He was always friendly to everyone, but also argued when he saw something to be the right cause. He was probably the only one who was actually nice to Shahbaz. Plus he was very determined and motivated. Just all-round good qualities actually.

Ideal significant other housemate (personality): Rex. (BB9)

Ideal significant other housemate (looks): Probably Conor (BB13) :laugh:

Most likely to be friends with Glyn (BB7), since we're already friends lol just similar mindsets really.

Housemate most likely to clash with: I struggle between Richard and Siavash but probably RIchard (BB7). I just can't stand sassy bitchy people and Richard could be the cover photo for that. I don't understand sass, I just think it's mean, and I hate people who belittle others, so it's got to be him.

What about you?

Samm
08-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Housemate most like me: Kemal (BB6) I'm not as camp as he is and I don't dress up in high heels or anything but I think we share the same personality.

Housemate I aspire to be like: Dan. (BB14) Because he's very smart and he's got a nice body :laugh:

Most likely to be friends with: Scott (BB13)

Housemate most likely to clash with: Conor (BB13), Maxwell (BB6), Imogen (BB7),Sam (BB11), Callum (BB14)

Raph
08-02-2014, 02:12 PM
^So in theory we would clash then :laugh:

HD
08-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Housemate most like me: A cross between Josh & Brian (BB2)

Housemate I aspire to be like: Mikey (BB7) - Genuine, head screwed on.

Ideal significant other housemate (personality): Spencer (BB3)

Ideal significant other housemate (looks): Conor (BB13) but probably have an affair with Craig (BB1)

Most likely to be friends with: Gina (BB14)

Housemate most likely to clash with: Sree (BB10) - Prick.

Matthew.
12-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Housemate most like me: Andy West (BB17) Introverted, however can be extrovert when the time is right with a more sensible mindset compared to most in the situation I'm placed in (in my case, school and work) also Rebecca Jane (BB18) as I can also be quite sarcastic and "I AM SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER" sounds like something I would have said in that situation (Of course, I wouldn't have used the word daughter :hee:)

Housemate I aspire to be like: Imran Javeed (BB18) I love how chilled out Imran is. I literally see no bad points in Imran from what we saw

Ideal significant other housemate (personality): Deborah (BB18)

Ideal significant other housemate (looks): Rebecca (BB18)

Most likely to be friends with: Rebecca Jane (BB18), Helen Wood, or anybody like Andy West or Chris Wright

Housemate most likely to clash with: Ryan Ruckledge (BB17) - Just absolutely no. He tries waaayyy too hard to match Mark Byron, but at least Mark was over the top in a lovable way, Ryan was just a ****ing twat. I also see myself clashing with Laura Carter, Steven Goode and Lotan Carter.

What about you?

Withano
12-09-2017, 08:54 PM
I'm glad he was nothing like Callum. That bloke was a ****ing nutcase.

Epic.
12-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Did Raph seriously say he fancied Conor ****ing McIntyre???

Jodie.
12-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Housemate most like me: Raph :laugh: (BB18) Stands up for himself without shouting/screaming or being argumentative:hee:loves jumping out at people:laugh:

Housemate I aspire to be like: Isabelle (BB18) Selfless Queen :love: I’ve tried being selfless like her lately and you do actaully get a really good feeling:hee:

Ideal significant other housemate (personality): Nikki :love: HOW hilarious is she lets be honest:smug:

Ideal significant other housemate (looks): Aaron (BB13)

Most likely to be friends with: Chanelle (BB18):love: Some of my friends remind me of her so x

Housemate most likely to clash with: Rex. Ugh