PDA

View Full Version : Semi Permanent Make Up

Josy
08-02-2014, 12:35 AM
Semi permanent make up, would you get anything done? or have you already had any done?

What's your opinions of it?

Kizzy
08-02-2014, 12:40 AM
I dye my eyelashes and brows already but yep I would, my daughter got lash extensions but wasn't impressed.

Kate!
08-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Never had any but I'd like to try it. It's one of those things I've thought about dozens of times but never got round to. I'd have my eyebrows tattooed on possibly - if I thought it would look natural enough, maybe lip liner? I say these things but it's unlikely I will actually ever go and get it done, I'm not at all 'girly' really.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having it, at all, if it makes you happy/feel good.

Z
08-02-2014, 12:12 PM
My sister in law's auntie has her eyebrows tattooed on and has like her lips tattooed around the edges, lip liner kinda thing

Cherie
08-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Tatooed makeup would be permanent though, I can't think of anything worse! Semi permanent as in dying eyelashs, eyebrows, hair, fake tan, false nails, e, have had them all done at one point or another, though the eyelash and eyebrow dying is a waste of time imo unless you are very fair, if you already have dark lashes there is no difference. Never had hair extensions as they seem like a lot of hard work.

Z
08-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Think she has to get it redone every so often so I don't think it's actually permanent

mizzy25
08-02-2014, 01:42 PM
ive had eyelashes and eyebrows dyed as me and friend did a beauty therapy course years ago and used to practise on each other. These days ive hardly got any eyebrows so wud quite like them tattooed on.

Josy
08-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Tatooed makeup would be permanent though, I can't think of anything worse! Semi permanent as in dying eyelashs, eyebrows, hair, fake tan, false nails, e, have had them all done at one point or another, though the eyelash and eyebrow dying is a waste of time imo unless you are very fair, if you already have dark lashes there is no difference. Never had hair extensions as they seem like a lot of hard work.

Those procedures are just beauty treatments.

Semi permanent makeup is micropigmentation so basically still tattooed but they name it semi permanent because anything you get done does need refreshed/topped up every couple of years due to fading, skin changes etc.

In the OP I was actually meaning, permanent eyebrows, beauty spots, lip contours etc.

Vicky.
08-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Hmm its not something I have ever thought about really..probably would tbh, I hate having to put makeup on for it to smudge half an hour later xD

Need to do something about my eyebrows definitely. Looks like I have none since dying my hair black..and I dont dare tint my own eyebrows but have been too stingy/skint to get them done properly :laugh:

Z
08-02-2014, 02:17 PM

Semi permanent makeup is micropigmentation so basically still tattooed but they name it semi permanent because anything you get done does need refreshed/topped up every couple of years due to fading, skin changes etc.

In the OP I was actually meaning, permanent eyebrows, beauty spots, lip contours etc.

Yeah that's what I thought, obviously don't know much about it myself but my sister in law's auntie is one of those really over the top glamorous in a camp way women, calls everything fabulous and everyone darling :laugh: and yeah she gets stuff redone every so often

Cherie
08-02-2014, 03:09 PM

Oh is it :laugh: then in that case my response is a resounding no! Can't imagine anything worse than lip liner with no lipstick :umm2:

Loukas
08-02-2014, 03:13 PM
I think when it's done properly it looks ok but like any make up if i can tell you've got make up on, you've done it wrong lol. aka

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/56/84/43/568443d7827d9241df6829ba7c44c722.jpg

HD
08-02-2014, 03:13 PM
I think when it's done properly it looks ok but like any make up if i can tell you've got make up on, you've done it wrong lol. aka

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/56/84/43/568443d7827d9241df6829ba7c44c722.jpg

stunning