PDA

View Full Version : Just finished BBCAN

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:23 PM
I loved it! Gary was robbed and Topaz is dumb as ****.

It was entertaining throughout, fantastic cast and great twists. Can't wait for season 2! Plus, I love Arisa.

Benjamin
14-02-2014, 11:23 PM
:worship:

Season 2 in March :dazzler:

Samm
14-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Gary >>>>>>>

Why didn't he win :sad:

reece(:
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236784

Firewire
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236784

what's a suzette?

reece(:
14-02-2014, 11:25 PM
what's a suzette?
http://i.minus.com/iVwrmUgYRTxhf.jpg

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:27 PM
http://i.minus.com/iVwrmUgYRTxhf.jpg

:love: i am kidding, i loved her :lovedup:

Benjamin
14-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Gary >>>>>>>

Why didn't he win :sad:

Because of a certain ****tard voting

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Because of a certain ****tard voting

Voting for the winner is probably the easiest decision in the game, it's not even a difficult voting system :conf:

she clearly didn't look and just picked up the first one assuming it was gary's

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:29 PM
also peter was a ****ing trainwreck in the finale

Jack_
14-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Ahhhhh you've just made me excited again!! 19 days :amazed: I wish they'd hurry up with house pics, I wanna see what the new place looks like

BBCAN :lovedup:

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Ahhhhh you've just made me excited again!! 19 days :amazed: I wish they'd hurry up with house pics, I wanna see what the new place looks like

BBCAN :lovedup:

Can't wait for season 2! I hope it's as good as season 1, that house was flawless! Although I do hope the backyard is outside this time!

reece(:
14-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Actually don't think I'd mind if the whole cast from the first season returned again with another shot, one of my fave overall casts from any reality series. Only duds for me were The Shyld

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Actually don't think I'd mind if the whole cast from the first season returned again with another shot, one of my fave overall casts from any reality series. Only duds for me were The Shyld

Agree so much. I liked Peter and Alec early on in the game, but they became unbearable.

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:40 PM
I'm hoping Robyn Kass picks a good bunch this year and doesn't pick racists like she did with BB15.

Headie
14-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Houseguests are being sequestered on Friday/Saturday/Sunday apparently.

Can't wait for this season to start!

I still think Topaz messing up her vote was all a ploy to get her on to an All Stars season.

reece(:
14-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Agree so much. I liked Peter and Alec early on in the game, but they became unbearable.
I really despised Peter when he didn't save Topaz

Firewire
14-02-2014, 11:56 PM
I really despised Peter when he didn't save Topaz

he was awful because of that

Slevin
17-02-2014, 11:02 PM
lol Gary got two chances. no robbery imo. just stupidity and i ****ing loved that she screwed up. it took me a week to watch that finale without knowing what happened cause i dreaded the obvious predictability it was supposedly gonna have. it was one of the greatest moments in a BB finale with that screw up and i thank Topaz for that. i thought Jillian was more deserving of the two and i didnt like her.

Peter was a tool. just the way he said things and talked. i know he likes wrestling and the heel character he was trying to act like was pathetic. i really cringed when he made his vote and did that sign or whatever along with what he said. it was embarrassing.

MeMyselfAndI
17-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Tbf game wise & strategy wise Jillian was far superior. She just wasn't likeable, Gary was hilarious

Samm
17-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Gary goes down as one off the best housemates of all time and across the world too

jyunga
18-02-2014, 03:33 AM
I liked Gary. He reminds me of why I love watching the UK version of BB. You always end up with some odd characters that are just entertaining to watch. The US version is too full of uptight people that are waaay too serious about game play. It's really started to bore me the last few years. I hope we get more interesting odd balls this season in Canada.

kingston
19-02-2014, 06:30 AM
I have to love all the hardcore American fans that like to trash this show... The series wasn't without it's faults, however it was totally awesome to see the BBCAN producers try new things... The American format has become pretty stagnant...

lostalex
20-02-2014, 06:29 AM
There's no doubt in my mind that Topaz did it on purpose. There's no way anyone could be that dumb. the producers would have explained it a MILLION times to all of them before they voted, i don't buy it for a second. Funny how everyone else on the jury had no problem understanding how to vote properly. There's not a sing;le cell in my body that buy's the whole "oops, i messed up" storyline from Topaz, she just screwed over her friend, and she did it on purpose. period.

Josiah.
20-02-2014, 01:13 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that Topaz did it on purpose. There's no way anyone could be that dumb. the producers would have explained it a MILLION times to all of them before they voted, i don't buy it for a second. Funny how everyone else on the jury had no problem understanding how to vote properly. There's not a sing;le cell in my body that buy's the whole "oops, i messed up" storyline from Topaz, she just screwed over her friend, and she did it on purpose. period.

Alex, I have to say that Topaz probably did not do it on purpose. She probably wasn't looking at her keys right.

Black Dagger
20-02-2014, 01:36 PM
The Shyld :lovedup:

Yes, great series. So excited for season 2.

jyunga
22-02-2014, 07:37 PM

They weren't 'friends'. They new each other a few months in the house. Why would you make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of millions of viewers to give money to someone you don't like anyways? Her slip up wasn't because she was dumb, it was because she didn't focus on her job at hand. She was always more concerned with yapping her opinions to people that focusing on tasks.

As far as I can remember there hasn't been anyone on a jury for any BB (USA) that has voted incorrectly so you can't use the fact the other CAN jurors didn't vote wrong as reasoning.

Samm
22-02-2014, 07:51 PM

and how do you know thathttp://i.imgur.com/UN5W340.png

Headie
22-02-2014, 11:12 PM
As far as I can remember there hasn't been anyone on a jury for any BB (USA) that has voted incorrectly so you can't use the fact the other CAN jurors didn't vote wrong as reasoning.

To be fair to Topaz, the BBUS voting keys are Golden, with Bold, large writing. Considering Topaz struggles with her eye-sight and has to wear contact lenses all the time (she claims she wasn't wearing them on finale but why the hell would you not wear them) and the writing was on a clear, green block with WHITE writing on. It would've been hard to recognise tbh.

But that's no excuse, cos she should've been smarter than to mess it up.

Firewire
22-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I think Topaz chose Jillian's key because it was on the left since Gary's name comes first alphabetically.

reece(:
23-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Topaz was yjust a stupid cow

Munchkins
23-02-2014, 12:36 PM
How was Gary robbed :s
its absolutely ridiculous someone was allowed back at such a late stage the final 5 anyway, its a joke to the format..
Jillian won 4 HOH and was never nominated the entire time eventhough she was clearly a threat.. she was only nominated in the final 3 as there was no other solution
Gary was fabulous and i loved him, but he did not deserve to win, he was evicted previously and the fact they let someone back in at such a late stage is just a joke, i loved Canada but some of the twists were just ridiculous, especially the eviction without a veto

Munchkins
23-02-2014, 12:37 PM
The Shyld :lovedup:

Yes, great series. So excited for season 2.

Omg the Shyld were so delluded its ridiculous
WHY did peter not use his veto to save Topaz when she was nominated? most stupid move ever, he could have saved Topaz and then it would have forced Andrew onto the block, and they would have had the majority to vote him out

lostalex
23-02-2014, 12:43 PM
They weren't 'friends'. They new each other a few months in the house. Why would you make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of millions of viewers to give money to someone you don't like anyways? Her slip up wasn't because she was dumb, it was because she didn't focus on her job at hand. She was always more concerned with yapping her opinions to people that focusing on tasks.

exactly, she was never really a friend to Gary, she wanted to be one of the "cool kids" with her boyfriend Alec, and Peter. They convinced her that they were the legends of the season. They convinced her to vote against Gary and told her to pretend to be stupid and mix up her vote, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

Headie
23-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Topaz was yjust a stupid cow

Reece you're drunk. Stop contributing :laugh:

Headie
23-02-2014, 01:22 PM
How was Gary robbed :s
its absolutely ridiculous someone was allowed back at such a late stage the final 5 anyway, its a joke to the format..
Jillian won 4 HOH and was never nominated the entire time eventhough she was clearly a threat.. she was only nominated in the final 3 as there was no other solution
Gary was fabulous and i loved him, but he did not deserve to win, he was evicted previously and the fact they let someone back in at such a late stage is just a joke, i loved Canada but some of the twists were just ridiculous, especially the eviction without a veto

I didn't mind Jillian up until the moment where she promised Topaz that if she stepped down, she would keep Alec & Topaz safe, then she ended up nominating both of them even though she had sworn on her life (or someone close to her).

But she did play a great game, even if Emmett was responsible for her safety quite a few times.