PDA

View Full Version : The Kenny Brain "BEARDED PERFECTION" Appreciation Thread

DigitalMethod
07-03-2014, 06:21 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/20ibd4i.jpg

...without a doubt my fave so far this season in the BBCanada house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYvRXlJGvs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYvRXlJGvs
:worship:

1: DigitalMethod
2: Morrissey
3: Sam <3
4: zakman440
5: Vladimir
6: Drew.
7. Barker

DigitalMethod
07-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Kenny without the magnificent beard:

http://i57.tinypic.com/sn08rn.jpg

Natalie.
07-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Oh yes, I do like Kenny a lot at the moment

Macie Lightfoot
07-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Ew sorry but a gay guy pretending to be straight and actively flirting with girls for strategy purposes is really gross.

reece(:
07-03-2014, 09:32 PM
omg he looks even better without the beard but idk <3

zakman440
07-03-2014, 09:41 PM
This man... :worship:

Vladimir
07-03-2014, 10:06 PM
he's stunning and seems like a nice guy

Drew.
07-03-2014, 10:37 PM
The only decent male housemate from what i've seen so far

DigitalMethod
08-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Ew sorry but a gay guy pretending to be straight and actively flirting with girls for strategy purposes is really gross.I beg to disagree. I find it quit refreshing that FINALLY BB has cast a gay guy who isn't a flamboyant queen with rainbows coming out of ever hole on his body. ...Someone who i can relate to as a gay guy myself. Been waiting for a casting like this on every English speaking BB.

Living here in Toronto there are is no shortage of flamboyant (or camp as you Brits like to say) guys and more power to them but there are equally enough 'masculine' gay guys as well.

He is NOT 'acting' str8, that is absurd and the fact that you would even say that is ridiculous on its own. :nono:

Raph
08-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Kenny to win!!

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2014, 04:32 AM
I beg to disagree. I find it quit refreshing that FINALLY BB has cast a gay guy who isn't a flamboyant queen with rainbows coming out of ever hole on his body. ...Someone who i can relate to as a gay guy myself. Been waiting for a casting like this on every English speaking BB.

Living here in Toronto there are is no shortage of flamboyant (or camp as you Brits like to say) guys and more power to them but there are equally enough 'masculine' gay guys as well.

He is NOT 'acting' str8, that is absurd and the fact that you would even say that is ridiculous on its own. :nono:

He is literally flirting with girls in an attempt to hide his sexuality. This isn't a debate on "masculine" gays and flamboyant gays (what a tired topic, trying to classify gays is ridiculous and the talk about masculine gays is rather self-loathing tbh), he is literally acting straight for god knows what strategic purposes.

Or maybe there's some alternate ending of BBCan where Gary was gaybashed by Andrew and Emmett or something, idk.

DigitalMethod
27-03-2014, 05:19 PM
He is literally flirting with girls in an attempt to hide his sexuality. This isn't a debate on "masculine" gays and flamboyant gays (what a tired topic, trying to classify gays is ridiculous and the talk about masculine gays is rather self-loathing tbh), he is literally acting straight for god knows what strategic purposes.

Or maybe there's some alternate ending of BBCan where Gary was gaybashed by Andrew and Emmett or something, idk.:conf: Its a strategic game last i checked. I see nothing wrong with what hes doing... and guess what hes still in there. :dance: Using Sab like a fiddle to push his game and its working.
I'd do the same.

Headie
27-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Why does he have fans?

I can't wait to vote his ass out on the Canada HOH twist.

Vladimir
27-03-2014, 08:03 PM
he's been so annoying lately.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/de2a69691a17664b4764bd2f02fdcc6c/tumblr_n2yvsanZwh1s0fpt7o1_250.gif

DrunkerThanMoses
27-03-2014, 08:09 PM
he's been so annoying lately.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/de2a69691a17664b4764bd2f02fdcc6c/tumblr_n2yvsanZwh1s0fpt7o1_250.gif

LATELY? :conf: Hes been annoying and a dickhead for the last two weeks

Macie Lightfoot
28-03-2014, 06:59 PM
:conf: Its a strategic game last i checked. I see nothing wrong with what hes doing... and guess what hes still in there. :dance: Using Sab like a fiddle to push his game and its working.
I'd do the same.

And what strategic benefit is there in pretending to be straight, unless we're pretending that Gary was gaybashed last year or something? It's ridiculously sociopathic and scummy and really offensive to the gay community.

Jack_
28-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Well to be fair they usually only cast one gay person on these types of shows so pretending to be straight means you can start up a showmance and manipulate people for strategic benefit. It's dickish, but personally I think if you go into a BBUS format game and trust anyone when it comes to striking up relationships of that ilk you're an idiot and if they're playing you you're going to get what's coming to you. The only thing that I draw the line on in this game is bullying, unnecessary personal attacks and making discriminatory comments

Anyway I don't really dislike him that much tbh :shrug: the comments he made about his dog on the feeds were disturbing to say the least but I don't hate him nearly as much as I do Andrew and Sabrina, if he hadn't been drawn into the First Five alliance I think he'd be a lot more tolerable

Vladimir
28-03-2014, 07:23 PM
the comments he made about his dog on the feeds were disturbing to say the least but I don't hate him nearly as much as I do Andrew and Sabrina, if he hadn't been drawn into the First Five alliance I think he'd be a lot more tolerable

:shocked: what did he say?

Samm
28-03-2014, 07:28 PM
take me off plz

Jack_
28-03-2014, 07:47 PM
:shocked: what did he say?

He was telling someone that to discipline his dog and teach him not to dig holes in his garden he'd dunk his head underwater :umm2: and apparently it's quite scared to piss around him and is submissive. Something about leaving the dog locked up for a long time while he's out as well meaning it gets no bathroom breaks

There's a video on YouTube somewhere, I'm not watching it I just remember reading the updates

Vladimir
28-03-2014, 08:10 PM
He was telling someone that to discipline his dog and teach him not to dig holes in his garden he'd dunk his head underwater :umm2: and apparently it's quite scared to piss around him and is submissive. Something about leaving the dog locked up for a long time while he's out as well meaning it gets no bathroom breaks

There's a video on YouTube somewhere, I'm not watching it I just remember reading the updates

:umm2: wtf that's just ****ed up

poor dog :(

Headie
28-03-2014, 08:49 PM
LOL @ nearly all the 7 fans listed in the OP not wanting to be there anymore.

Macie Lightfoot
28-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Well to be fair they usually only cast one gay person on these types of shows so pretending to be straight means you can start up a showmance and manipulate people for strategic benefit. It's dickish, but personally I think if you go into a BBUS format game and trust anyone when it comes to striking up relationships of that ilk you're an idiot and if they're playing you you're going to get what's coming to you. The only thing that I draw the line on in this game is bullying, unnecessary personal attacks and making discriminatory comments

Anyway I don't really dislike him that much tbh :shrug: the comments he made about his dog on the feeds were disturbing to say the least but I don't hate him nearly as much as I do Andrew and Sabrina, if he hadn't been drawn into the First Five alliance I think he'd be a lot more tolerable

To me it's really clear that Kenny's still coming to terms with being A Gay and that has the potential to be endearing but if you're just going to hide that and pretend you're straight and flirt with girls and all that **** "for strategy" that's not cute at all. Frankly, it's really pathetic, pitiful, and just not fun to watch. I get that It's A Game (again, ugh @ this being some excuse for people to be huge assholes, it's the North American equivalent of being A Big Character :rolleyes:), but most of my gripe is that he's being disingenuous to himself, not the others.

And then on top of that he's just a huge sanctimonious asshole and is racist and a frat boy stereotype. I'm still cackling at how efficiently Ika broke two grown men and got them to stomp around and call her a ****ing *****. Instant karma <3

Raph
12-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Best housemate in BBCanada history :worship: Fear the Beard!

reece(:
12-07-2014, 10:04 AM

omg

Raph
12-07-2014, 10:06 AM
omg

just doing what the man needs to do :douf:

Jack_
12-07-2014, 10:12 AM
I do hope that's a joke :umm2:

Samm
12-07-2014, 10:17 AM
He's the worst housemate in BBCa history, saying he's not gay to get a female romance he makes being gay look like something you can change out off, that is what made me dislike him the most he was also had a very bad personality

Headie
12-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Hated him so much

Samm
12-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I still haven't been taken off

Black Dagger
12-07-2014, 10:54 AM
What a ****ing bellend he was.

Black Dagger
12-07-2014, 10:54 AM
'HE WAS GAY BUT LIKE HE WASN'T FLAMBOYANT SO HE'S LIKE REALLY GOOD' xo

Macie Lightfoot
12-07-2014, 06:03 PM
like, a beard isn't a personality trait and it's ridiculously offensive to act like being gay is a detriment to your game (but omg he acted str8 ~*~HOW RELATABLE~*~)

Raph
08-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Really hope we get another houseguest like Kenny for season 3. Him and Rachelle made the season for me.

Samm
08-03-2015, 03:41 PM
He's a disgrace to gay people, using him being "gay" as thinking it was a weakness is utterly disgrace I do not hope we have another person like him

and bai at me still not being removed

Pete.
08-03-2015, 07:59 PM
He's a disgrace to gay people, using him being "gay" as thinking it was a weakness is utterly disgrace I do not hope we have another person like him

spill it
http://33.media.tumblr.com/39266270b8cc97373f4e30ad27ad669b/tumblr_mm1di9FbF91qlvwnco2_250.gif

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:08 PM
yeah Kenny sucks and Rachelle is just pathetic. Kind of hilariously pathetic, but pathetic nonetheless.

Udanax
08-03-2015, 09:13 PM
at least rachelle had the decency to spend her final weeks in the house as a loyal sabrina minion

Firewire
08-03-2015, 09:14 PM

:clap1:

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
The way I see it as he did what he had to do. He isn't like that in real life as he said that everyone is aware of his sexuality just kept it a secret during the game. Eventually he did tell others. I mean you play to win and have to tell loads of lies no one is what they are in the game. I mean telling people you;re straight when you're bi/gay is not a bad thing, i do it and i would do it on tv too

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:17 PM
The whole idea that he saw his homosexuality as a handicap is pretty offensive, and he only came out to the house as a ploy for attention because he panicked once he realized that the First Five was ****ing hated by the public. Not to mention that he's whiny and self-righteous and boring.

and yas @ Udanax. The Gremlins <3333

Firewire
08-03-2015, 09:21 PM
The way I see it as he did what he had to do. He isn't like that in real life as he said that everyone is aware of his sexuality just kept it a secret during the game. Eventually he did tell others. I mean you play to win and have to tell loads of lies no one is what they are in the game. I mean telling people you;re straight when you're bi/gay is not a bad thing, i do it and i would do it on tv too

it is a bad thing because it has no change on his gameplay whatsoever. if he lied about his job then that's okay. people make judgements on people in specific occupations, but he should not have lied about sexuality to get further in the game. it's cheap, disrespectful and honestly, offensive.

Samm
08-03-2015, 09:26 PM
It dosent really matter if a straight person fakes being gay to have a better game plan either it's still offensive and disrespectful

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:28 PM
it is a bad thing because it has no change on his gameplay whatsoever. if he lied about his job then that's okay. people make judgements on people in specific occupations, but he should not have lied about sexuality to get further in the game. it's cheap, disrespectful and honestly, offensive.

people make all sorts of lies during big brother to get further in the game, some work some don't because they want to win that money. if it worked then fair play. it's pretty harmless to me. I mean when he got out what did the presenter say to him? he inspired people. He did come out to Sarah first as she was his closest friend in that house and then told the others because he knew his game is over.

Firewire
08-03-2015, 09:31 PM
people make all sorts of lies during big brother to get further in the game, some work some don't because they want to win that money. if it worked then fair play. it's pretty harmless to me. I mean when he got out what did the presenter say to him? he inspired people. He did come out to Sarah first as she was his closest friend in that house and then told the others because he knew his game is over.

i know, i watched the season. it's not harmless because he's making out as if his sexuality makes him a weak player otherwise he wouldn't have lied about it. that's not a good message to send out to people.

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:32 PM
The people he inspired were probably casual watchers who saw the good edit that he was getting and nothing more. Lying about his sexuality was pointless and was just a ploy for attention and trying to look like a mastermind (even though he sucked at the game.) Like, all he did was flirt with Sabrina and she was already aligned with him so it was pointless. Then once he realized that the First Five was hated by all of Canada, he panicked and strung together a coming out moment to try to gain some sympathy.

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:36 PM
i know, i watched the season. it's not harmless because he's making out as if his sexuality makes him a weak player otherwise he wouldn't have lied about it. that's not a good message to send out to people.

it's harmless to me because I know his intentions was good, houseguest would do anything and everything to get further and maybe win that grand prize. He may have gave a bad message out but at least he inspired people to come out. I just get the impression he's only doing it to win which is part of the game. No one is themselves during the game.

Samm
08-03-2015, 09:46 PM
He didn't really "come out" everyone who was watching knew he was gay bar people in the house so I doubt it had a impact on the viewer

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:47 PM
even Gary from S1 isn't offended because he knows it's a game

Gary Levy, who was out and proud on Big Brother Canada’s first season, thinks we should cut the boy some slack: “Gay rights and issues are very important, but we have to remember this is Big Brother Canada,” says Levy. “If Kenny is choosing not to be out, it’s because it’s a game.”So I wouldn’t be too hard on Kenny because of what he’s decided.”

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:48 PM
His intentions weren't good at all lmfao he was pretending to be str8 so he could lead girls on and get them to spill secrets and ****. He was terrible at it, but his intentions weren't good at all. And his coming out was calculated and phony and faker than faux fur, so exactly nothing about him was well-intentioned!

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:49 PM
His intentions weren't good at all lmfao he was pretending to be str8 so he could lead girls on and get them to spill secrets and ****. He was terrible at it, but his intentions weren't good at all. And his coming out was calculated and phony and faker than faux fur, so exactly nothing about him was well-intentioned!

you need votes to stay in:shrug:
it's a game it's not real life

Braden
08-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Votes have nothing to do with sexuality though? Lol

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Votes have nothing to do with sexuality though? Lol

i didn't say it was...
he was leading the girls on and those girls are useful because. votes

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
lmfao what does getting votes have to do with his sexuality. Kenny did an amazing job of burning bridges and ostracizing people like Jon when the First Five was in power and it did him in when Canada intervened. Perhaps he could've had the votes to keep him in if he didn't have such an abhorrent personality.

Samm
08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Girls would probably "spill there secrets" to him much more if he was gay tbh lmao

Braden
08-03-2015, 09:53 PM
i didn't say it was...

But he didn't need to 'lead the girls on' or even pretend to be straight to have those votes in the first place.

I actually think the whole 'Kenny's sexuality' thing is blown out of preportion.

It's stupid to say that he did what did to further his game, but I don't think it makes him a 'bad gay' either.

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:53 PM
lmfao what does getting votes have to do with his sexuality. Kenny did an amazing job of burning bridges and ostracizing people like Jon when the First Five was in power and it did him in when Canada intervened. Perhaps he could've had the votes to keep him in if he didn't have such an abhorrent personality.

did i say it did?No
you said he was leading girls on and stuff.... what are those girls useful for? votes just incase he's up or if they win HOH they would not put him up.
It's a game it's not real life

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 09:55 PM
even Gary from S1 isn't offended because he knows it's a game

Gary Levy, who was out and proud on Big Brother Canada’s first season, thinks we should cut the boy some slack: “Gay rights and issues are very important, but we have to remember this is Big Brother Canada,” says Levy. “If Kenny is choosing not to be out, it’s because it’s a game.”So I wouldn’t be too hard on Kenny because of what he’s decided.”

Regardless of the social politics of hiding your sexuality, pretending to be str8 for the sole purposes of manipulating women is pretty misogynistic so.

i didn't say it was...

He was already aligned with Sabrina through the First Five and Rachelle through Sabrina so that makes leading them on even more pointless lmfao

LukeB
08-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Regardless of the social politics of hiding your sexuality, pretending to be str8 for the sole purposes of manipulating women is pretty misogynistic so.

He was already aligned with Sabrina through the First Five and Rachelle through Sabrina so that makes leading them on even more pointless lmfao

He's only my 5th favourite of that series but I can see he's only doing it because it was for the game which is fair enough. If he was ashamed of being gay and stuff then it would be a different story. I know i would do anything and everything to get further. it's a lot of money at the end of the day

Udanax
08-03-2015, 10:03 PM
lol

LukeB
08-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Macie being top post of Kenny's fan club :fan:
are you sure you dislike him? you love to comment on here

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 10:04 PM
did i say it did?No
you said he was leading girls on and stuff.... what are those girls useful for? votes just incase he's up or if they win HOH they would not put him up.
It's a game it's not real life

He's only my 5th favourite of that series but I can see he's only doing it because it was for the game which is fair enough. If he was ashamed of being gay and stuff then it would be a different story. I know i would do anything and everything to get further. it's a lot of money at the end of the day

It's a game that is still pretty revealing about who you are in real life, and Kenny's gameplay revealed him to be a faux mastermind, whiny, insecure, dumb, desperate for attention and desperate to be liked. None of those traits are rly admirable or likable unfortunately

LukeB
08-03-2015, 10:07 PM
It's a game that is still pretty revealing about who you are in real life, and Kenny's gameplay revealed him to be a faux mastermind, whiny, insecure, dumb, desperate for attention and desperate to be liked. None of those traits are rly admirable or likable unfortunately

Not everyone who plays the game are not the same person in real life tbh :laugh:

I mean if I went in there If I was myself then I wouldn't last long, So I have to lie and backstab which is not me at all.

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 10:10 PM
I didn't say you're the same person, but that your gameplay often reveals a lot about your character and who you are.

LukeB
08-03-2015, 10:13 PM
I didn't say you're the same person, but that your gameplay often reveals a lot about your character and who you are.

Well we all know Kenny's isn't pretending to be straight in real life. at least he was honest about his game plan.

but some people are out character and we don't know the real them. some we do like Frankie :omgno:

Macie Lightfoot
08-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Honest in the DR because he tried to be a faux mastermind, and then abandoned it in a panic because it finally dawned on him that he's probably hated because of the First Five :shrug:

LukeB
08-03-2015, 10:17 PM
tbf he's probs the most popular one out of that alliance. The public didn't like Andrew + Sabrina the most out of that alliance.

Udanax
08-03-2015, 10:17 PM
sabrina the fan-fave <3

oops misread lol

JerseyWins
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
People shouldn't be coming to conclusions on the guy's character for a lie he thought could benefit his game? Just cause he lied about being straight doesn't mean he sees being gay as a weakness... :joker:

Maybe he didn't want to stand out as that's a strategy used by many people in Big Brother. Don't stand out in any way if you can avoid it. It doesn't mean he saw being gay in particular as a weakness, he just saw being different as a weakness, and in the house there is always all but 1 or 2 straight people (meaning as gay that'd already automatically make him different in one way). Some people are also homophobic... that's just the sad truth that I'm sure he considered. Maybe he didn't want to potentially limit his relationships. On the other hand, as another one of ___ many straight males in the house, he doesn't instantly stand out from the group. He'd have one less potential judgment on him to worry about.

Maybe he just felt more comfortable playing the kind of game that Big Brother is as a straight guy? He might have simply felt more confident in his own strategy as a straight person rather than as a gay person. Doesn't mean he saw being gay as weak if that's the case.

JerseyWins
09-03-2015, 08:19 PM
He didn't really "come out" everyone who was watching knew he was gay bar people in the house so I doubt it had a impact on the viewer
Nah, it was still impactful. The actual moment of coming out to these people that knew him as a straight guy, and their reaction to it, etc. could have been very inspiring to so many people.

I don't think those were his intentions anyway (at least not his main ones compared to wanting to win) but to say its doubtful to have an impact on gays or others, seeing that kind of moment, I disagree with completely.

LukeB
09-03-2015, 08:20 PM
People shouldn't be coming to conclusions on the guy's character for a lie he thought could benefit his game? Just cause he lied about being straight doesn't mean he sees being gay as a weakness... :joker:

Maybe he didn't want to stand out as that's a strategy used by many people in Big Brother. Don't stand out in any way if you can avoid it. It doesn't mean he saw being gay in particular as a weakness, he just saw being different as a weakness, and in the house there is always all but 1 or 2 straight people (meaning as gay that'd already automatically make him different in one way). Some people are also homophobic... that's just the sad truth that I'm sure he considered. Maybe he didn't want to potentially limit his relationships. On the other hand, as another one of ___ many straight males in the house, he doesn't instantly stand out from the group. He'd have one less potential judgment on him to worry about.

Maybe he just felt more comfortable playing the kind of game that Big Brother is as a straight guy? He might have simply felt more confident in his own strategy as a straight person rather than as a gay person. Doesn't mean he saw being gay as weak if that's the case.

:flutter:

Macie Lightfoot
10-03-2015, 04:51 AM
I don't think those were his intentions anyway (at least not his main ones compared to wanting to win) but to say its doubtful to have an impact on gays or others, seeing that kind of moment, I disagree with completely.

It was completely contrived though, and just a desperate ploy to save face after realizing that the First Five was hated. Color me not impressed.

Headie
24-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Welp @ him basically doing soft porn now:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2f02379dac114c879e62201b1a79f389/tumblr_nsm86a10NH1qa0p3wo2_500.gif

LemonJam
24-10-2015, 02:20 PM
ew

Liam-
24-10-2015, 02:23 PM
That gif is revolting

EspeonBB
24-10-2015, 02:25 PM
http://popfn.com/images/smilies/rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Headie
24-10-2015, 02:27 PM
It's from some drag queen series trailer.
SuBLYwJdhw0

It's still basically soft porn tho :yuk: "Model" my ass, he's near enough damn selling his body :joker:

Dominic
24-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Trash

reece(:
24-10-2015, 03:28 PM
http://popfn.com/images/smilies/rip_zpsec10ede9.gifhttp://popfn.com/images/smilies/rip_zpsec10ede9.gifhttp://popfn.com/images/smilies/rip_zpsec10ede9.gifhttp://popfn.com/images/smilies/rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Headie
24-10-2015, 04:14 PM
sabrina the fan-fave <3

oops misread lol

Mess @ this

Black Dagger
24-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Disgusting human being.