PDA

View Full Version : BBCA HouseGuests twitter/facebook updates thread

reece(:
07-03-2014, 08:29 PM
A thread for any tweets/statuses the HGs of BBCA make that may be interesting/funny

Arisa Cox ‏@arisacox Mar 5
For those of my season 1 besties that can't be here- Sending you hugs and high fives! #BBCAN2 @Talla_87 @BBC1Tom @SuzetteAmaya @topaz_brady

AJ Burman ‏@BurmanAJ 17h
Lets just vote Anick to go back in #FINALHG #BBCAN2

Liza Stinton ‏@LizaStinton 2h
Scott (Drag Queen) has been bashing all of the season 1 cast. PLEASE VOTE FOR ALLISON!!! #BBCAN2 #FINALHG #TeamAllison

Topaz Brady ‏@topaz_brady 1h
Thank you everyone on all the congratulations! ENGAGED! OMG! Luckiest girl in the world! We thank you all for your blessings #BBCAN2 #love

Topaz is engaged :shocked::shocked:

reece(:
08-05-2014, 02:39 AM

I miss Sarah and her funky hair

JTM45
08-05-2014, 05:56 AM
Topaz is engaged :shocked::shocked:

Can you imagine her walking down the aisle and getting to the "Do you, Topaz take......." bit and she's like "whoa!!!....who?.....no, no....can i do it again" :joker:

That'll go down in worldwide BB history as probably THE worst screw-up of any kind by a houseguest!!!:hugesmile:

It wasn't even like she messed up an eviction blindside by voting wrongly or let something slip that she shouldn't have. She LITERALLY cost the guy who was supposed to be her ride or die super-bestie the title of 'Winner' of the very first BB Canada and, more importantly, $80,000!!!!:facepalm:

I know Gary, being the type of person he is, took it extremely well considering but i'm sure he must have been absolutely seething on the inside. I know i would have! When you're broke $80 grand is a potentially life-changing amount.

At least Gary seems to have come out of it all with a bit of a TV hosting job and i'm sure it'll have brought other work and opportunities his way. And Topaz, deservedly so, will always be remembered as that sketchy girl who screwed-up royally on 'live' TV and then handled it cringingly badly!:laugh3: