PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand why everybody likes Heather & Allison & Arlie

Samm
21-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Heather is so annoying and her voice gives me a headache she is also not playing a very good game, I liked Allison in the secret room but she has turned out so disappointing #GetScottBack

and Arlie still is annoying he try's to be funny but he is not he's like a male version of wofly from BB14

I don't understand why people like these people

http://media.tumblr.com/2bfe6b01efa5e83e7a96095384c182a4/tumblr_inline_mwprl9RvzD1rxg73v.gif

michael21
21-03-2014, 04:31 PM
post pic of then and i will give my thoughts

Samm
21-03-2014, 04:32 PM
and also I dislike more people then these lot, I HATE KENNY & ANDREW

LemonJam
21-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Heathers a funny, cute, kind goddess and I honestly can't see how you can't like her. She's a ray of light.

Allison I understand the dislike for, but I can't really explain my like for her. She's simultaneously really down to earth and a bit of a ****.

Arlie's the epitome of desperation and idk who likes him.

Jack_
21-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Heather is easily the nicest girl there, probably the nicest houseguest overall. Maybe even one of the nicest I've ever seen on Big Brother internationally tbh, she isn't cut out for this game and I feel really, really sorry for her. I just want to give her a hug, she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she has been and let's be real it's only because the other girls are jealous and insecure at the fact they aren't as attractive and aren't as nice, especially Sabrina

Granted she doesn't make amazing TV and I'd rather she have left over Paul, but she isn't dislikable. She's quite endearing to me <3

I'm on the fence with Allison, cause she's such a fan I'm intrigued to see how she's gonna play but vom @ this showmance she's starting with Andrew

And I quite like Arlie tbh despite not thinking I would originally, I was impressed by how well he threw Andrew's HoH comp and much like Allison him being a super fan makes me interested to see what he's gonna do, I think he's in a really good position now also

Firewire
21-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I don't care for Heather, she's harmless and isn't smart. She's not really someone to root for.

I like Arlie because he likes the game and has a great social game, but hasn't done anything yet to make me root for him.

I like Allison a lot, but she has dropped in my ranks as the week has gone on. I know she's with Andrew because it's good for her game but it's not good to watch. Hopefully she has a chance to win HOH and prove herself.

Natalie.
21-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Heather is easily the nicest girl there, probably the nicest houseguest overall. Maybe even one of the nicest I've ever seen on Big Brother internationally tbh, she isn't cut out for this game and I feel really, really sorry for her. I just want to give her a hug, she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she has been and let's be real it's only because the other girls are jealous and insecure at the fact they aren't as attractive and aren't as nice, especially Sabrina

Granted she doesn't make amazing TV and I'd rather she have left over Paul, but she isn't dislikable. She's quite endearing to me <3

I'm on the fence with Allison, cause she's such a fan I'm intrigued to see how she's gonna play but vom @ this showmance she's starting with Andrew

And I quite like Arlie tbh despite not thinking I would originally, I was impressed by how well he threw Andrew's HoH comp and much like Allison him being a super fan makes me interested to see what he's gonna do, I think he's in a really good position now also

I was just going to write something but pretty much what Jack said

reece(:
21-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Heather and Allison <3

Not sure where "everybody likes Arlie" stems from, I thought he was universally disliked.

jyunga
22-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Heathers only problem is her voice. It bugged the girls and got them lying about her behind her back in an attempt to get her out early on. Now Sabrina realizes Ika was making **** up the whole time and Heather hasn't really been lying at all.

Can't say I like any of the people you mentioned though. I really only like Adel. I figured he was going to be the biggest douchebag in the house and it turned out he's a really nice person. I feel kinda bad for Heather though. Watching her sit alone on the feeds and people ignoring her when she's around. Must be a crappy experience.