Nominate Kendrew!!!!!!!

CANADA WILL NOMINATE SCUMBRINA

Then if one of them comes off it's okay

VOTE KENDREW WE ARE HOH

here's my hoh room letter

Hi well done on being HOH vote Kendrew

michael21
27-03-2014, 11:47 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/30fed2f9dedd87ec6f80f40749c16ab6/tumblr_mta05jNpls1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Bluerang1
28-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Done and done

Jack_
28-03-2014, 01:08 AM
I want Scummy up but I don't want her gone, Andrew leaving is the perfect scenario for me this week, I don't actually hate Kenny that much tbh

Jack_
28-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Some people on Jokers have brought up points I hadn't considered before though

Apparently looking at Twitter it seems as though it'll be Sabrina and Andrew going up initially, with Kenny the first choice for replacement. It could very well be Adel/Rachelle following him though and this presents a problem in that if Kenny wins the Veto (which is a distinct possibility), uses it on one of them, then Adel/Rachelle could go up and they'd have the numbers to vote them out, rendering this week totally pointless.

If Adel's power means he can replace a player in a Veto comp (there's some confusion over whether he can do this or it's just a 7th player ticket) then hopefully he has the brains to replace Kenny with himself. Basically, I just hope Kenny isn't playing PoV tbh. He must not win

I also hope there's no idiots voting Adel thinking they're making him the HoH like the Elissa MVP nom **** up

DrunkerThanMoses
28-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Kenny needs to go now..... arrogant little ****

JTM45
28-03-2014, 05:52 AM
Kenny needs to go now..... arrogant little ****

Yeah, i can't stand the absolute tosser either!
He really does think he's just soooooo amazing.:yuk:

I really like Allison but i'm kinda' gutted she's hooked up with that douchebag Andrew. I think she'd have real potential without him. Hopefully he'll end up getting evicted and she can get her game back on track.

Headie
28-03-2014, 06:31 AM
I want Scummy up but I don't want her gone, Andrew leaving is the perfect scenario for me this week, I don't actually hate Kenny that much tbh

Yeah but if one of them comes off then Rachelle could end up being the replacement, and we want one of the First 5 gone.

I'm already on it. Submitted my Platinum votes to Andrew + Kenny already!

Firewire
28-03-2014, 01:10 PM
I nominated Andrew and Scumbrina. I only have basic votes, Scumbrina needs some anyway.

Headie
28-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Nominate Kendrew!!!!!!!

CANADA WILL NOMINATE SCUMBRINA

Then if one of them comes off it's okay

VOTE KENDREW WE ARE HOH

here's my hoh room letter

Hi well done on being HOH vote Kendrew

I nominated Andrew and Scumbrina. I only have basic votes, Scumbrina needs some anyway.

LOL wut.

You should've voted Kenny/Andrew since Sabrina is a guaranteed nominee.

Headie
28-03-2014, 03:31 PM
HOLY HELL.

I just realised you can submit 2 votes for the same player. I just nominated Kenny and Kenny with my Platinum vote and it accepted it!

Everyone vote Kenny twice please, so he'll be the re-nom if one of Andrew/Sabrina come down.

Firewire
28-03-2014, 03:32 PM
LOL wut.

You should've voted Kenny/Andrew since Sabrina is a guaranteed nominee.

i lied but everyone still vote kendrew

Jack_
28-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Yeah but if one of them comes off then Rachelle could end up being the replacement, and we want one of the First 5 gone.

I'm already on it. Submitted my Platinum votes to Andrew + Kenny already!

I think there's absolutely no doubt that Andrew, Sabrina and Kenny are going to be the top three, that we don't have to worry about. Problems are going to arise though if the third highest vote getter (probably Kenny) is playing for PoV, wins and then uses it...because there's a good chance someone like Rachelle or even Adel may have come fourth, and the First Five will have the numbers to send them home.

If people want to throw protection votes to certain players to ensure a First Five member goes home, I'd suggest Sarah. If the First Five aren't the top four, the veto this week could really **** things up

Headie
28-03-2014, 03:59 PM
I think there's absolutely no doubt that Andrew, Sabrina and Kenny are going to be the top three, that we don't have to worry about. Problems are going to arise though if the third highest vote getter (probably Kenny) is playing for PoV, wins and then uses it...because there's a good chance someone like Rachelle or even Adel may have come fourth, and the First Five will have the numbers to send them home.

If people want to throw protection votes to certain players to ensure a First Five member goes home, I'd suggest Sarah. If the First Five aren't the top four, the veto this week could really **** things up

There's no way Sarah will get the 4th most votes, the eviction episode painted her in such a good light compared to Andrew/Kenny/Sabrina.

Rachelle will get the 4th most votes, so it's important that the non-nominated player out of A/S/K does not win veto.

Jack_
28-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Feeders have the most power in these kind of votes though and last year's MVP Amanda noms proved that, the feeders will also be on a higher points level than casual viewers which means their votes will count for more. Many people on Jokers are suggesting some should spread their votes to Sarah to secure her fourth place spot, so if a load of other people follow suit there's a decent chance she'll end up in the top parts of the vote.

Any person that is a regular feed watcher and wants to see the First Five crumble voting for Rachelle is an idiot because of the scenarios I've described, I don't think many of them are that stupid, it'll only be casual viewers voting for her. It definitely isn't beyond the realms of possibility Sarah could come fourth is some people vote for her.

All of this worry will be saved so long as there are no First Five members (and maybe Allison too) outside of the two noms playing veto, since then they'll be staying the same.

On a separate note Peter pretty much confirmed on Twitter last night that Adel's power enables him to replace a randomly selected player (not the noms or HoH) in a PoV comp with himself, so if he has any sense then if say Kenny's picked, he'll use his power to replace him. I just hope he thinks this through...

Jack_
28-03-2014, 04:43 PM
This is interesting :suspect:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCADiscussion&Number=21400372&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=1

Brekkie
29-03-2014, 10:33 PM
I reckon they'll do another vote if the Veto is used at the end of Wednesdays episode, with the result revealed in the live show.

Hope Canada doesn't waste their HoH in the same way Ika and Rachelle did as by not putting Andrew and Kenny on the block together there is a very strong chance that both of them along with Sabrina will all stay. I've a feeling Rachelle would go up as the replacement even if Kenny hadn't won the Veto to save himself and Andrew, and then she would probably go home.

Mystic Mock
31-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Rachelle is the dullest HM in there, I hope she does leave this week tbh.