PDA

View Full Version : Sibling rivalry?

Kizzy
28-03-2014, 10:28 AM
What's the worst thing your bro or sis did to you?...

http://cdn.diply.com/img/41482102-9df9-4ca2-a1cd-3c9217c2073b.jpg

Kate!
28-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Now then Kizzy! Can I have this entire thread to myself? :fist: The ****ing bastard can rot in hell and take the spawn of satan with 666 on her head aka his wife (spit) with him.

Ahhhh that felt good. :love: SuperKizz.

Kizzy
28-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Ah... oooh sorry kate forgot relations with your bro have soured to say the least :(

Niamh.
28-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Being the only girl with 3 brothers I avoided most of the sibling rivalry stuff really, I always got on well with my brothers, still do :love:

AnnieK
28-03-2014, 11:17 AM
My brother tied my hand to the radiator and turned it on full until it blistered. He then told my mum that I had burnt it on the oven when we had been expressly told not to use the oven so I got a bollocking for that too.....:fist:

Kate!
28-03-2014, 11:23 AM
D:

Kizzy
28-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Annie why didn't you tell the truth? That's a bit dark :/

Kizzy
28-03-2014, 11:48 AM
My brother gave me a fingerful of red powder telling me it was sherbet... it was chilli powder :(

AnnieK
28-03-2014, 11:49 AM
My mum would never have believed me over the golden boy.......she obviously knows now. We used to knock lumps out of each other so its not as dark as it seems really.

the truth
28-03-2014, 12:09 PM
my sis is 4 years older so she would beat me up all the time
no broken bones though lol

Josy
28-03-2014, 12:18 PM
I was asleep on the sofa one day with no socks on and one of my brothers came in, lit one of my dads cigs and put it between my toes then went back out leaving it to burn down, I woke up and jumped off the sofa when it burnt my toe and it also burnt the sitting room carpet, I got into a **** load of trouble because my parents thought I made it up and that I was really smoking and dropped it and just came up with an excuse, but my brother owned up in the end.

Kizzy
28-03-2014, 12:24 PM
:joker:
My other brother offered to help me build a snowman on some local field when I was about 4. there were snow drifts of about 6-7 ft he picked me up and threw me in...... then couldn't get me out again and had to go get help.

anne666
28-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Got born then refused to die no matter how hard I tried to send her on her way:joker:

Natalie.
28-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Nothing really as he is quite a bit younger

Marsh.
28-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Being the only girl with 3 brothers I avoided most of the sibling rivalry stuff really, I always got on well with my brothers, still do :love:

You were the devil child that played the brothers against each other. :eek:

Novo
28-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Not a lot, just broke my sister's wrist by accident in llangollen ( or whatever its called ) when I was about 7, I lifted one of those metal chain things up that some car park entrances have when she was chasing me and she fell flat on her wrist, it was 5 seconds of genious creativity followed by months and months of her whining and moaning about it, got everything she wanted for bloody ages and I was banished to my room like some out of control wild beast

Marsh.
28-03-2014, 03:18 PM
I was asleep on the sofa one day with no socks on and one of my brothers came in, lit one of my dads cigs and put it between my toes then went back out leaving it to burn down, I woke up and jumped off the sofa when it burnt my toe and it also burnt the sitting room carpet, I got into a **** load of trouble because my parents thought I made it up and that I was really smoking and dropped it and just came up with an excuse, but my brother owned up in the end.

:joker:

MTVN
28-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Never anything in particular but my brother used to piss me off when it came to sport. In football I was the slow centre back who spent half the game on the bench and he was the star midfielder who everyone fawned over, same in cricket where I was always a tailender who bowled **** leg spin and he was one of the teams best batsman :idc:

Thankfully I have accepted by sporting inadequacies these days though, and he is still no match for me in historical debate :smug:

Brother Leon
28-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Nothing major. My little bro once took my Man United Kit and destroyed it by putting "Drogba Is King" on the back of it as a practical joke though. I very nearly threw him off the balcony :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
29-03-2014, 10:51 AM
My so called sister stole from me on a regular basis, now disowned ,I dont have anything to do with any of my sisters and my brother ,all tossers and a slur on my lovely Mams name

AnnieK
29-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Nothing major. My little bro once took my Man United Kit and destroyed it by putting "Drogba Is King" on the back of it as a practical joke though. I very nearly threw him off the balcony :laugh:

My brother once burnt my Man Utd scarf in the garden.....Bolton fan :bored:

Lee.
29-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Apart from the usual sisterly bickering when we were younger, I can't think if anything awful my sister and I have done to each other. My sis is by far my best friend, we're completely in the same wavelength and I can't imagine ever being rotten to her

Kizzy
29-03-2014, 12:07 PM
My so called sister stole from me on a regular basis, now disowned ,I dont have anything to do with any of my sisters and my brother ,all tossers and a slur on my lovely Mams name

It funny isn't it how some siblings are just total opposites? They say you never get two the same that's right. :)

Z
29-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Nah we don't really fight or anything, both my brothers refer to me as the "golden child" or the "chosen one" because I'm smarter than them :smug: and my parents go on about my achievements a lot but that's not really my problem :dazzler: