PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Diary Room chat with Allison on last night's live feeds

Jack_
29-03-2014, 01:52 PM
VHRXTVdkNhw

Interesting to get an insight into the way they talk to houseguests and what kinda questions they ask

BBfanUSA
29-03-2014, 02:10 PM
This happens on the US version all the time as well.

Wished that they would show DR sessions on purpose on the feeds outside of personal matters.

Headie
29-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Did this really need a thread? :joker:

But anyway, yeah this happens quite frequently and the DR production members always ask questions to the HGs to get the answers that they want.

I think it's pretty clear Andrew and Sabrina are going up.

Jack_
29-03-2014, 04:00 PM
For anyone that's never seen something like this before, yes it did warrant its own thread

Braden
30-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Video has been removed :(

Headie
30-03-2014, 10:09 AM
For anyone that's never seen something like this before, yes it did warrant its own thread

I've never seen anyone swim in the pool on the feeds, doesn't mean I make a thread about it.

I didn't mean it in a rude way btw, was just asking the question since you were going on about not needing an extra thread for live tweets :laugh:

Jack_
30-03-2014, 12:45 PM
I think there's a bit of a difference between swimming in the pool and production talking to a houseguest in the DR though LOL, people that don't watch the feeds may have been interested in seeing this too

If there's something notable enough from the feeds then it can warrant its own thread, like the Buzz Worthy task one you posted or the HoH spoilers each week that various people post

DrunkerThanMoses
30-03-2014, 12:50 PM
What did she say? Did she say we made a mistake voting her in because she has been a useless bitch?

Jack_
30-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Video has been removed :(

What did she say? Did she say we made a mistake voting her in because she has been a useless bitch?

x1kd33x_allidrleak_lifestyle

It starts at 1:30

Headie
30-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I think there's a bit of a difference between swimming in the pool and production talking to a houseguest in the DR though LOL, people that don't watch the feeds may have been interested in seeing this too

If there's something notable enough from the feeds then it can warrant its own thread, like the Buzz Worthy task one you posted or the HoH spoilers each week that various people post

Maybe you couldturn this thread into a 'Notable Live Feed Moments' thread or 'Diary Room Leaks' thread? That's not a bad idea tbh, it'd be quite cool.

starry
07-04-2014, 09:12 AM

Huh? They were all suspicious of her because she came in later, only Andrew befriended her. What was she supposed to do, wave a magic wand and everyone would talk to her?

Better to place hate on people who actually deserve some like Sabrina, or maybe the BB audience like to hate on most of the people, maybe that gives them more pleasure.

armand.kay
17-04-2014, 08:02 PM
this is so weird

starry
17-04-2014, 09:08 PM
And yet it shouldn't be weird. It should be a standard thing to hear what goes on in the DR in any BB.