PDA

View Full Version : Nikki's boos

Chrizzle
23-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Ive been re-watching Nikkis second eviction, and the interview and Ive found out that it was actually the same group/couple of people booing her.

People were chanting Nikki Nikki and saying we love you Nikki, and everytime a low voiced man shotued BOOO.

bonnie43uk
23-08-2006, 01:02 PM
horray, boo ... it's over. move on.

Bells
23-08-2006, 01:04 PM
It's interesting to look back on it though I guess. Well, not everyone has to love Nikki, but I did think she over-reacted (just a bit) at the final, I mean there were still loads of cheers.

But she seems to be ok now anyway and that's what counts. :tongue:

Arneldo
23-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
It's interesting to look back on it though I guess. Well, not everyone has to love Nikki, but I did think she over-reacted (just a bit) at the final, I mean there were still loads of cheers.

But she seems to be ok now anyway and that's what counts. :tongue:

Nikki was just scared & nervous to be speaking infront of that many people i think and She did what felt right - Which was go over and sit with her housemates. She seemed alot happier over with Rich & Lea.

Chrizzle
23-08-2006, 01:11 PM
I agree.
Shes a very fragile person.
She was even scared when she had cheers

Bells
23-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Nikki was just scared & nervous to be speaking infront of that many people i think and She did what felt right - Which was go over and sit with her housemates. She seemed alot happier over with Rich & Lea. [/quote]

Yeah, she did seem a lot happier with them. And I still love Nikki, I'm not denying that - I thought she was a brilliant housemate and I loved her all the way through and always defended her.

But I still think the final thing was a bit 'what the hell?' But it's over now and she seems to be doing fine.

J.C.
23-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Nikky said that viewing herself on tv was cringeworthy. So she`s honest.
The boos were nothing significant, she should have just gone for it.She simply creates problems for herself. what goes around does come around.
She may well be successful in future but not without upsetting many on the way.

texbex
23-08-2006, 05:10 PM
She must be so fragile

Corkie
23-08-2006, 06:25 PM
i was hear the same man booing in ever series hmm i wonder if its the same person?

REVOLUTION
23-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Well considering that she was already evicted and had cherrs on her 1st eviction, haveing to go through with it again you would be different and plus the crowd was much bigger then it was the 1st time round but she did well:thumbs:.....................kind of:rolleyes:

Red Moon
23-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm still not convinced at was all an act. It's funny how one minute you are checking your make up calmly in the mirror and the next you turn into a frightened hedgehog caught in a pair of headlights.

She played the same sort act every time she went in the dairy room. She would be outside as calm as you like and as soon as she got in she turned into a raving 3 year old having a paddy.

If she flips so easily she must have been clearly unstable and shouldn't have been allowed to be in the show in the first place.

REVOLUTION
23-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah but thats Nikki for you anyway i still lie her:hugesmile:

Edwin
23-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Well, judging by her past eviction, i thought it was genuine, but totally blown out of proportion. There was a small group of people booing her and she still seemed to be absolutely terrified, god, not everyone loves you Nikki.

EugeneSully
23-08-2006, 07:42 PM
although she did kinda look like she fell out of a tree during her eviction (if you noticed the hair and the "black eyes"...

shes too dramatic for me.

Bubs
23-08-2006, 07:47 PM
She is over the boo's now anyway so what's it matter!! :thumbs:

Red Moon
23-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Edwin
Well, judging by her past eviction, i thought it was genuine, but totally blown out of proportion. There was a small group of people booing her and she still seemed to be absolutely terrified, god, not everyone loves you Nikki.

There must be a name for a condition where you blow every little thing out of proportion.... but I just can't think of it.

Sounds like some kind of mental condition and if that is the case she should have been checked out and refused entry to the house.

bananarama
23-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Be she genuine or fake. Nikki is a controversial character and its that type of person that makes the format of BB worth watching. CH4 were infinitely lucky to have found such a volatile character........One in a million and I hope she makes a few........

Edwin
23-08-2006, 07:52 PM
anyone who has seen BB7 would know that Nikki's exit would be a big deal... to her.

Red Moon
23-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Be she genuine or fake. Nikki is a controversial character and its that type of person that makes the format of BB worth watching. CH4 were infinitely lucky to have found such a volatile character........One in a million and I hope she makes a few........

I'm sure she will driving us all crazy on E4 with tantrums about various issues. Maybe she could be on next years Big Brothers Big Mouth hosting the show instead of the hairy monster. I guess that would save E4 a bit of money without changing the format of the show to much.

bananarama
23-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Originally posted by bananarama

I'm sure she will driving us all crazy on E4 with tantrums about various issues. Maybe she could be on next years Big Brothers Big Mouth hosting the show instead of the hairy monster. I guess that would save E4 a bit of money without changing the format of the show to much.

Nikki to replace that hairy monster thats the best idea I have heard all of the BB season.......:laugh:

EugeneSully
23-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Bubs
She is over the boo's now anyway so what's it matter!! :thumbs:

She's over the boo's ? so she should be! She knew it was coming!!