PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only thinking that this series is getting boring now?

Mystic Mock
11-04-2014, 04:21 PM
The main issue is that the only ones that are interesting left in there are Adel and Sabrina, Arlie could be entertaining if he wasn't so forceful with his presence, and Jon, Heather, Alison, Rachelle, and Neda are so boring that the only reason some of these Housemates are so popular with the public is because they was against Kenny and Sabrina.

I just can't get over how everyone that shows any personality whatsoever has been voted out on every occasion.

Surely I'm not on my own on this?

Jack_
11-04-2014, 04:24 PM
The problem is it's gone from infuriating to watch (seeing the First Five have all the power) to a complete game flip and almost near predictable now

I wouldn't say it's boring though and I certainly don't think it will stay this way because in the next few weeks the new alliance are going to have to form sub alliances and turn on one another and that's going to be interesting to watch!

I only wanted Andrew and Sabrina gone, it's disappointing Kenny and Sarah have gone in the process as well but oh well

SoBig
11-04-2014, 04:28 PM
It started to get boring once Ika left. Its getting too predictable. Shows like Big Brother and Survivor are at its best when there are power shifts every week.

Jack_
11-04-2014, 04:31 PM
^ thing is though we were all complaining how boring it was with no power shifts for the first four weeks as the First Five were in power, now it's gone the other way since Canada's HoH and we've got pretty much the same problem

As I said though once they have to start turning on each other it'll get more interesting game-wise

mkbb
11-04-2014, 04:41 PM
^ thing is though we were all complaining how boring it was with no power shifts for the first four weeks as the First Five were in power, now it's gone the other way since Canada's HoH and we've got pretty much the same problem

As I said though once they have to start turning on each other it'll get more interesting game-wise

I think the Canada HOH messed it up though. The power would have shifted anyway eventually but the twist meant it came a week early and has resulted in most of the first five falling early. When if left to play out naturally it would only be happening now. The show is in danger now of the opposite effect. Andrew, Sarah and Kenny should all be in jury while Adel and probably Heather/Rachelle should be out. Moves that would have all happened had first five been left to play out naturally. I hate interference.

starry
11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
It started to get boring once Ika left. Its getting too predictable. Shows like Big Brother and Survivor are at its best when there are power shifts every week.

Yeh but Big Brother is never fundamentally about that, and that's the weakness of the strategic version. Alliances are largely set in stone, if someone leaves one they are a traitor and not a gameplayer. Big Brother is largely about who you get on with and so who you start with. Most moves are 'what the house wants', you suck up to those in power. It's very hard to change the game thus the necessity for twists.

Marc
11-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Interested to see how the final 6 pan out.

Thinking Arlie might step up and break up Neda and Jon and hopefully takes Heather to F2 and she wins tbh