PDA

View Full Version : Can someone catch me up please?

zakman440
23-04-2014, 02:54 PM
I haven't watched BBCAN since the Divergent task and Ika becoming HoH because I started watching Breaking Bad, but I really cba to watch all of the episodes. So could someone please give me a summary of whats happened since then?

Jack_
23-04-2014, 04:34 PM
You should catch up tbh, I said it to Sam but it genuinely got a lot better after Ika's HoH.

Rachelle won the following week and Sabrina convinced her to backdoor Ika. She was faced with the letters from home/$5000 cheque shredding dilemma and there was a lot of drama that came from that after she shredded their letters and laughed. She was voted out. Canada became HoH (I think it was that week) and nominated Andrew and Sabrina. Arlie put together a side alliance consisting of Jon, Heather, Adel and Neda, they eventually named themselves the Sloppy Seconds. He also remained close to Sarah. Andrew was voted out. Heather won HoH and tried to get Kenny out but he won the Veto and so Sarah went up in his place and was voted out. He also came out that week. Sarah's eviction was a double eviction night where Neda won HoH, put Rachelle and Sabrina (now outcasted and nicknamed 'the Gremlins' by the others) up, Arlie won the Veto and Kenny was backdoored.

During all of this Allison found a clue which led her to discover a secret PoV hidden in the War Room, she could use it once in any of the following three Veto ceremonies. Jon won HoH and the plan was to take the Gremlins out and so he put them up, but himself and Neda eventually made a deal with them after Jon also won PoV to take Rachelle off and backdoor Allison. Allison had a meltdown and the target shifted to Arlie about 12 hours before the ceremony as Neda managed to convince Jon to **** his game and backdoor an ally. At the most crazy Veto ceremony, Jon took Rachelle off as planned, blindsided Arlie by putting him up but then Allison interjected to announce she was going to use her secret PoV on Sabrina. The houseguests were stunned and Jon was forced into nominating Adel alongside Arlie. Arlie scrambled to get the Gremlins and Allison to vote Adel out 3-2 so they'd have a power alliance of 4 over 3 going forward but Jon, Neda and Heather made a F4 deal with Allison that she stupidly believed and so Arlie was voted out 5-0 and became the first member of the jury. Canada will be the 7th jury vote.

Neda won the next HoH and was immediately sequestered in the War Room where she watched the houseguests for almost 24 hours, she then had to nominated two people for an Instant Eviction. She debated for five minutes before choosing Allison and Sabrina, making up a lie about Allison in order to get the others to vote her out. They did.

Adel became the new HoH purely through luck and has nominated the Gremlins with a very harsh but hilariously cutting speech. And that's where we're up to.

Kate!
23-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Jack, have you ever wanted to write for a living or hobby?

zakman440
23-04-2014, 06:21 PM
You should catch up tbh, I said it to Sam but it genuinely got a lot better after Ika's HoH.

Rachelle won the following week and Sabrina convinced her to backdoor Ika. She was faced with the letters from home/$5000 cheque shredding dilemma and there was a lot of drama that came from that after she shredded their letters and laughed. She was voted out. Canada became HoH (I think it was that week) and nominated Andrew and Sabrina. Arlie put together a side alliance consisting of Jon, Heather, Adel and Neda, they eventually named themselves the Sloppy Seconds. He also remained close to Sarah. Andrew was voted out. Heather won HoH and tried to get Kenny out but he won the Veto and so Sarah went up in his place and was voted out. He also came out that week. Sarah's eviction was a double eviction night where Neda won HoH, put Rachelle and Sabrina (now outcasted and nicknamed 'the Gremlins' by the others) up, Arlie won the Veto and Kenny was backdoored.

During all of this Allison found a clue which led her to discover a secret PoV hidden in the War Room, she could use it once in any of the following three Veto ceremonies. Jon won HoH and the plan was to take the Gremlins out and so he put them up, but himself and Neda eventually made a deal with them after Jon also won PoV to take Rachelle off and backdoor Allison. Allison had a meltdown and the target shifted to Arlie about 12 hours before the ceremony as Neda managed to convince Jon to **** his game and backdoor an ally. At the most crazy Veto ceremony, Jon took Rachelle off as planned, blindsided Arlie by putting him up but then Allison interjected to announce she was going to use her secret PoV on Sabrina. The houseguests were stunned and Jon was forced into nominating Adel alongside Arlie. Arlie scrambled to get the Gremlins and Allison to vote Adel out 3-2 so they'd have a power alliance of 4 over 3 going forward but Jon, Neda and Heather made a F4 deal with Allison that she stupidly believed and so Arlie was voted out 5-0 and became the first member of the jury. Canada will be the 7th jury vote.

Neda won the next HoH and was immediately sequestered in the War Room where she watched the houseguests for almost 24 hours, she then had to nominated two people for an Instant Eviction. She debated for five minutes before choosing Allison and Sabrina, making up a lie about Allison in order to get the others to vote her out. They did.

Adel became the new HoH purely through luck and has nominated the Gremlins with a very harsh but hilariously cutting speech. And that's where we're up to.

Thanks Jack, it's much appreciated.

Jack_
23-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Jack, have you ever wanted to write for a living or hobby?

Nope :p why?

Kate!
23-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Nope :p why?

Because you're good at it.

mkbb
23-04-2014, 09:38 PM

When you see it all written down like this you realise what a crazy series it has been.

Mick McMick
28-04-2014, 11:21 AM

At the very least, you should watch the episode with Ika's "letters dilemma".