PDA

View Full Version : Ronan Keating links himself to CBB!

Loukas
02-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Ronan Keating has linked himself to this year’s upcoming Celebrity Big Brother 2014 line up.

The former Boyzone singer teased his fans with sneaky pictures of himself this week, tweeting: “Day 2 in the Big Brother house.”

His followers were quick to voice their opinions on Ronan’s potential new status of a CBB housemate and it was rather split.

“God knows what you think you need to do it for but I know you’re determined enough. Enjoy,” one wrote.

Another added: “@ronanofficial big brother house?? Someone help is ronan in the series”

But a third quipped: “Ronan you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother house.”

The next day and Ronan was this time linking himself to I’m A Celeb, joking that he was “kinda a celeb”.

He tweeted: “Day 3 in the jungle #imkindaacelebgetmeoutofhere.”

Other names linked to the new Celebrity Big Brother 2014 line up already this year include Corrie actress Helen Flanagan, headline hitting rent boy Adam Brookes, daughter of the late comic Les Dawson, Charlotte Dawson and Benefit Streets ‘star’ White Dee.

The show will air in the late summer on Channel 5, straight after the upcoming civilian series which begins in June.

Telly Mix (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/181805-celebrity-big-brother-2014-line-up-ronan-keating-links-himself-to-the-show.html)

Kate!
02-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Ronan in the house :)

Black Dagger
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Urgh, he's a bore. And X Factor Australia will be on during that time anyway.

Niamh.
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
I used to like Ronan until he turned into a cheating bastard :nono:

This song though :love:

AuJrEBtmM1Q&feature=kp

alex_front2
02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
RK is the blandest of the bland and suspect would sit on fence, unless he KNOWS what he's saying will be a cynical vote win. He'd just imo drip vote winning platitudes. obvious thoughts, trite comments. I suspect he'd barely utter an interesting opinion for fear of offending whatever demographic he wants to appeal to (probably everyone actually) in order to desperately avoid possible nominations.

He'd also be desperate win he'd go all out to do this ala Kian I am Celeb and sadly his fanbase would sweep him to victory above more interesting feistier HMs.

LeatherTrumpet
02-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Is he the t'ick one from Mrs Browns boys?

Tom4784
02-05-2014, 02:39 PM
If he was going to do Reality TV I'd think he'd be more likely to do something like I'm a Celeb or Strictly. He doesn't strike me as being desperate enough to do BB.

Mystic Mock
02-05-2014, 03:15 PM
BB doesn't make you eat Kangaroo Testicles though Dezzy.

erinp5
02-05-2014, 10:27 PM
just read that .Please noooooooooooooooooo the man is a bore.

Headie
02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Please can he unlink himself from BB kthxbai
http://i.minus.com/i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

GypsyGoth
02-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Is he the t'ick one from Mrs Browns boys?

:laugh2:

reece(:
03-05-2014, 01:13 AM
He's as dull as Kian

Ammi
03-05-2014, 07:36 AM
I used to like Ronan until he turned into a cheating bastard :nono:

This song though :love:

AuJrEBtmM1Q&feature=kp

..yeah, more or less the same for me as well and the thing with CBB is that it is much harder to get beyond your opinion of them and be more unbiased to their time in the house..I actually prefer the more Z list people in some ways..(the less idiot ones..)..because I don't know anything about them beforehand...but yeah, Ronan is best when he says nothing at all...

Ammi
03-05-2014, 07:37 AM
..ooops, I didn't realise that was the song you posted..:laugh:..

cheeky_monkey
28-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Celebrity Big Brother: Ronan Keating rules himself out

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a573914/celebrity-big-brother-ronan-keating-rules-himself-out.html#~oFyNNCcQMoK04A

Vanessa
28-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes! I think he would be good! :amazed: