PDA

View Full Version : Your Jury vote - who's it going to?

Jack_
08-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Voting for Canada's 7th jury vote is now live at http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca

Jon, Neda or Sabrina?

Shaun
08-05-2014, 02:20 AM
i picked a name at random i'm sorry

Jack_
08-05-2014, 02:25 AM
You picked the worst one D: she is an abomination

reece(:
08-05-2014, 02:27 AM
i picked a name at random i'm sorry
go on and ruin the poll why don't you http://i.minus.com/i8vpYuaj0EvJK.png

Jack_
08-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Easily Neda for me, definitely played the best game of them all. Had Heather made it I'd have probably voted for her but Neda still warrants a win more

I fear that Jon will win this vote though and undeservingly D: I'd say even Sabs has played a better game than him

Marsh.
08-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Sabs. The Queen.

JTM45
08-05-2014, 04:00 AM
Even though i don't particularly like her as a person i'd have to give it to Neda because i dislike the other two far more and i think that out of the three of them she, by a LOOOOOONG way, has played the better game!!!

If either of Jon or Neda win the comps tomorrow and take the other one to the final 2 then i think they deserve to automatically lose for making such a stupid move at such a crucial point in the game.:nono:

Unless she has a sudden crazy paranoid emo moment (thinking, as Jon's been trying to drum into her head, that taking Sabrina to final 2 would alienate the Jury) i think Neda would evict Jon and take Sabs but i'm pretty sure that Jon, continuing with his egotistically charged mental fantasy game, would take Neda because he thinks he's played such a phenomenally superior game and cannot possibly lose and that taking Neda to final 2 will just polish his halo as far as the jury are concerned.:facepalm:

If, in the most unlikely victory of the entire Season, Sabrina somehow manages to win successive comps and takes the big win (i know, i know!.....:hugesmile:) then i don't think there's any question that Jon would be done and it would be a girl on girl final. Even then (as was reiterated by her awful 'Canada's Jury Vote' plea in tonight's episode!) i think the Jury would have to be either extremely stupid, deluded or bitter to vote for Sabrina to win over Neda. It would make a mockery of the show and the jury if that happened.:bored:

Apologies if that was a tad long-winded but it's my final theoretical possible outcomes rundown so i wanted to cover everything! :thumbs:

Go Neda!!!! Do it for yourself, do it for your family and do it for independent, strong-minded Iranian women!!!!:dance:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-05-2014, 04:35 AM
1. Neda - Played the best game overall

2. Sabrina - Actually played a great game before the twist ****ed her over, still a horrible person but based on game she has played better than Jon

3. Jon - Yep his HOH runs were successful; getting rid of Arlie and Adel, 2 people who would have gone far with him. Basically Neda's bitch and he is way to cocky and arrogant to support to win.

No doubt Jon will win the vote though.

Jack_
08-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Jon's leading the Big Brother Daily poll by almost double Neda :umm2: awful

reece(:
08-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Jon's leading the Big Brother Daily poll by almost double Neda :umm2: awful
#hornyhousewives

Spoon
09-05-2014, 08:27 PM
All my votes went to Neda, but they didn't matter. :(