21-05-2014, 03:46 PM
bless him

Marcus.
21-05-2014, 03:55 PM
emma nd rylan together

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherXtra/status/469143525163302913/photo/1

reece(:
21-05-2014, 04:17 PM
He'll be gone from the BOTS eventually, the gimmick will wear off.

Jay.
21-05-2014, 04:18 PM
:laugh2:

He only has 1 badge, Emma has 3. :laugh:

:joker:

Daniel.
21-05-2014, 04:18 PM
I just can't like him.

luvjustin
21-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I disliked him on X factor. Didn't give him a chance on CBB but watching him on BBOTS, he won me round. He's a good presenter. He interacters well with guests. He profeshional and likable.

I take back very rude comment I ever made about the guy. He well and turkey part of the BB team now. Well deserved.

Lostie!
21-05-2014, 05:15 PM
I disliked him on X factor. Didn't give him a chance on CBB but watching him on BBOTS, he won me round. He's a good presenter. He interacters well with guests. He profeshional and likable.

I take back very rude comment I ever made about the guy. He well and turkey part of the BB team now. Well deserved.

I know it's just a simple typo, and we all make them, but for some reason this is killing me. :joker:

As for Rylan, I actually like him too nowadays. :shocked:

daniel-lewis-1985
21-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Im just loving that they are making an effort for the normal series they could just stick a bunch of housemates in in a 90 minute show which has been done to death but they are actually trying to put on a good show.

Rylan is a very good presenter, really good at interacting with the guests and doesn't come across like an autocue presenter like Brian did.

People trolling about him probably agree but cant get the stick out of their arse and admit he surprised them by actually being good at his job.

He genuinely loves the show, when has there been a team who both have such a passion for BB since Davina and Dermot?

George Lamb obviously hated it and when he did it with Emma it was her who really stood out as the fan.

Zee zee or whatever her name was couldn't even form a sentence.

I cant remember the name of the girl last year now lol.

Pronshi
21-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Im just loving that they are making an effort for the normal series they could just stick a bunch of housemates in in a 90 minute show which has been done to death but they are actually trying to put on a good show.

Rylan is a very good presenter, really good at interacting with the guests and doesn't come across like an autocue presenter like Brian did.

People trolling about him probably agree but cant get the stick out of their arse and admit he surprised them by actually being good at his job.

He genuinely loves the show, when has there been a team who both have such a passion for BB since Davina and Dermot?

George Lamb obviously hated it and when he did it with Emma it was her who really stood out as the fan.

This put it brilliantly.

Marsh.
21-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I liked AJ by the end, I will miss her.

BigBrotherfan4ever
22-05-2014, 06:46 AM

Well said Daniel, I think Rylan comes across really well, & you can see he genuinely really likes his job.

Cherie
22-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Rylan surprised me, I thought he did okay, he is better off with a partner as there were some awkward bits when he did CBB on his own but he will have learned alot from last year. I liked AJ by the end as well.