PDA

View Full Version : Baby who Survived an Abortion

arista
23-05-2014, 08:33 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/22/article-2636710-1DD3F25800000578-863_634x439.jpg
The couple's story caused a media storm earlier this year when it was revealed that their unborn child had miraculously survived an abortion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2636710/I-bear-think-not-existing-The-baby-survived-abortion-mother-racked-guilt-harmed-child-adores.html#ixzz32WenxNPj

That Baby Girl wanted life
amazing

Niamh.
23-05-2014, 08:57 AM
jeez, did they really have to go to the media about it, imagine when that girl is older finding out her parents tried to abort her :/

Livia
23-05-2014, 09:10 AM
jeez, did they really have to go to the media about it, imagine when that girl is older finding out her parents tried to abort her :/

My thoughts exactly. And to say she "survived an abortion" sounds like she was aborted and survived.

arista
23-05-2014, 09:15 AM

I assume
it was local papers or tv news "first"

Niamh.
23-05-2014, 09:17 AM
I assume
it was local papers or tv news "first"

Doesn't matter, they should have just kept quiet about it imo, I feel bad for that child, what a horrible thing for her to have to find out when she's older. You would think it'd be something that they'd be doing their best to keep quiet so the poor kid never has to know

arista
23-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Doesn't matter, they should have just kept quiet about it imo, I feel bad for that child, what a horrible thing for her to have to find out when she's older. You would think it'd be something that they'd be doing their best to keep quiet so the poor kid never has to know

But it would have been leaked by a nurse
which is normal

Niamh.
23-05-2014, 09:25 AM
But it would have been leaked by a nurse
which is normal

How do you know that? So they were right to go to the media just incase some medical staff decided to break the law and leak their medical records? :umm2:

arista
23-05-2014, 09:29 AM
How do you know that? So they were right to go to the media just incase some medical staff decided to break the law and leak their medical records? :umm2:

I am giving a example
of how it gets out into the media
something like this is on USA News now

arista
23-05-2014, 09:34 AM
[Shannon accidentally fell pregnant when her contraception failed
just four months after the traumatic birth of her first daughter,
which resulted in a third-degree tear and ruptured internal organs]

And

[Advised by doctors that another pregnancy could pose
a serious risk to her physical health, coming so soon
after major repair surgery, Shannon felt she
had no choice but to have an abortion.]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2636710/I-bear-think-not-existing-The-baby-survived-abortion-mother-racked-guilt-harmed-child-adores.html#ixzz32WuxbEmP

Ninastar
23-05-2014, 09:37 AM
i know someone who apparently tried to 'have an abortion' but it ended up being twins, so one was killed and the girl survived...

don't think thats even possible

Niamh.
23-05-2014, 09:39 AM
i know someone who apparently tried to 'have an abortion' but it ended up being twins, so one was killed and the girl survived...

That's horrendous if it's true, could be though, I know it's possible to mis carry one twin and have the other survive. Imagine how horrific it would be though to actually abort one twin and end up having the other :/

Ninastar
23-05-2014, 09:46 AM
That's horrendous if it's true, could be though, I know it's possible to mis carry one twin and have the other survive. Imagine how horrific it would be though to actually abort one twin and end up having the other :/

i'm really not sure whether I believe it.

But the person who said it, told her daughter that her father 'forced' her to have the abortion... it was all to get the girl to fall out with her dad

Niamh.
23-05-2014, 09:47 AM
i'm really not sure whether I believe it.

But the person who said it, told her daughter that her father 'forced' her to have the abortion... it was all to get the girl to fall out with her dad

Jesus, people are disgusting sometimes. Imagine doing that to your own child just to hurt someone else.

Ninastar
23-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Jesus, people are disgusting sometimes. Imagine doing that to your own child just to hurt someone else.

tell me about it.

Josy
23-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Agree with others that have said things like this shouldn't be in the media, this (to me anyway) is a private confidential matter and I dread to think how the kid will feel later on in life.

I know of something similar..a girl I used to go to school with was pregnant with twins and miscarried one of them, the other is about 8 years old now, apparently it's quite common to lose a twin earlier on not sure about the abortion thing though.