PDA

View Full Version : what is it you feel most guilty about?

Ninastar
23-05-2014, 11:58 PM
i feel so bad that I was seeing two boys in the past year (different times) and I ended it really abruptly because I had no feelings whatsoever in the end.

one of them already knew that I wasn't straight so when i found out he knew, i never met up with him again. I feel so bad because he was so nice and probably the most perfect guy ever for me. but there was just nothing there and I couldn't deal with it.

what are your biggest guilts?

King Gizzard
24-05-2014, 12:03 AM
guilts/regrets if they're the same thing...

probably not giving a toss when I was in 6th form

Ryan57
24-05-2014, 12:05 AM
More regret than guilt but, not having seen more of my Nanna before she passed.

Marsh.
24-05-2014, 12:06 AM
If you're not straight why was you with them? Are you in the closet?

michael21
24-05-2014, 12:07 AM
i feel so bad that I was seeing two boys in the past year (different times) and I ended it really abruptly because I had no feelings whatsoever in the end.

one of them already knew that I wasn't straight so when i found out he knew, i never met up with him again. I feel so bad because he was so nice and probably the most perfect guy ever for me. but there was just nothing there and I couldn't deal with it.

what are your biggest guilts?

i dont think you should feel guilty as there got to spend time with a nice person :hug:

Jessica.
24-05-2014, 12:08 AM
I always regret how I have to treat my mother but I would end up in a mental institute if I didn't call her out on her attitude and how she treats me. :umm2: It's a constant internal battle.

Novo
Leaving a poor defenceless Chinese woman to fend for herself on a locked megabus at 3am in the morning

Black Dagger
Probably wasting the past 5 years, education wise. Failing my GCSE's was awful.

Leaving acting was also another terrible decision I made, I never did live up to any hype or potential that was there.

Drew.
More regret than guilt but, not having seen more of my Nanna before she passed.

x2

Marsh.
24-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Leaving a poor defenceless Chinese woman to fend for herself on a locked megabus at 3am in the morning

:laugh3:

Ninastar
24-05-2014, 12:11 AM
If you're not straight why was you with them? Are you in the closet?

because i thought that i liked boys as much as girls, so i saw these boys for a while and realised that i didnt

Marsh.
24-05-2014, 12:13 AM
because i thought that i liked boys as much as girls, so i saw these boys for a while and realised that i didnt

Oh well. It's for the best then. Don't feel guilty, would've been worse if you'd have carried on faking it.

Shaun
24-05-2014, 12:31 AM
i don't want to say the actual answer but i've shared it on here before and with friends i've made on here

so uh... probably dropping out of uni... i'm repeatedly told i'm a letdown for that so i guess that...

Ninastar
24-05-2014, 12:48 AM
^thats fair enough, don't want people to post things they're unconfortable about

Didn't realise you dropped out of uni though!

I'm sure you had your reasons... You're still fabulous either way :love:

michael21
24-05-2014, 12:50 AM
i don't want to say the actual answer but i've shared it on here before and with friends i've made on here

so uh... probably dropping out of uni... i'm repeatedly told i'm a letdown for that so i guess that...

lots of people drop out of uni and still do well in life i sure you'll be fine

InOne
24-05-2014, 12:55 AM
I guess this might be a bit of a moral dilemma but: I once saw a woman strung out on drugs just lying on the pavement in the middle of the day. I couldn't tell if she was moving or breathing, if it was either it was barely. I stopped for about 30 seconds considering what to do but in the end just went into my flat. This is because she was outside a halfway house, where gangs of men with women often hung out outside on the steps drinking and stuff. I had the worry that if I went over I'd suddenly find myself surrounded by a load of them and get a kick in. I'd seen them be violent before. Also it's hard to know how the woman would react, she could've just sprung back to life as people often do when the hit wears off and accused me of robbing her or trying to rape her which leads to all sorts of hassle. I still think about it at times though and feel bad but my logic tells me if I'd have tried to be the hero it could've gone horribly wrong and I was in an area I didn't know well at the time.

I think I ended up writing a lot there D: LOL

michael21
24-05-2014, 12:58 AM
I guess this might be a bit of a moral dilemma but: I once saw a woman strung out on drugs just lying on the pavement in the middle of the day. I couldn't tell if she was moving or breathing, if it was either it was barely. I stopped for about 30 seconds considering what to do but in the end just went into my flat. This is because she was outside a halfway house, where gangs of men with women often hung out outside on the steps drinking and stuff. I had the worry that if I went over I'd suddenly find myself surrounded by a load of them and get a kick in. I'd seen them be violent before. Also it's hard to know how the woman would react, she could've just sprung back to life as people often do when the hit wears off and accused me of robbing her or trying to rape her which leads to all sorts of hassle. I still think about it at times though and feel bad but my logic tells me if I'd have tried to be the hero it could've gone horribly wrong and I was in an area I didn't know well at the time.

I think I ended up writing a lot there D: LOL

you did the right thing the only thing i would of done different is call 999 let the experts deal with it

InOne
24-05-2014, 01:01 AM
you did the right thing the only thing i would of done different is call 999 let the experts deal with it

I think because the scene took me aback so much I just wanted to get away as quickly as possible. Also with her being right outside the halfway I hoped she would be scene fairly quickly as it's staffed 9-5

LaLaLand
24-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Not confronting a problem I knew I had the moment I started noticing it and letting it fester into a full-on nervous breakdown three years ago.

michael21
24-05-2014, 01:09 AM
I think because the scene took me aback so much I just wanted to get away as quickly as possible. Also with her being right outside the halfway I hoped she would be scene fairly quickly as it's staffed 9-5

that ok we all react differently it must of been a shock to

i sure she must have been ok or she would of be in the local paper or news

LikeABoatOnWater
24-05-2014, 02:19 AM
****ing peoople on the first night. Know I shouldnt but I can never help myself.

Jessica.
24-05-2014, 03:28 AM
****ing peoople on the first night. Know I shouldnt but I can never help myself.

:nono: You are worth more than that!

LikeABoatOnWater
24-05-2014, 03:31 AM
:nono: You are worth more than that!

I am! only really done in 5 times or so, last time really got me down and that was a few months ago and it hasnt happened since so im proud of myself.
I wouldnt mind so much if it turned into a regular thing, but the people who do 1 night stands are always looking for the next **** and then the next ****. not a mentality i ever want to have, you do it enough times and your trapped in a world where you will never be able to be in a committed relationship

Ammi
24-05-2014, 05:23 AM
..I don't really do regrets usually because I think just that everything leads you to a different path and you make the most of stuff/make it work for you because changing what is past is beyond your control and pointless to spend time thinking too much about it...anyway I guess though, like others..I regret not seeing my dad one last time..maybe because not seeing him didn't seem to lead anywhere/have no purpose...I also think I probably regret seeing him straight away and not waiting until he was in the Chapel of Rest...probably my only regrets in life...and it seems quite self indulgent but I still sometimes find it hard to think of him...

To be with you, to hold your hand
and guide you to your light
and know your battle had been won
although you lost the fight