PDA

View Full Version : Evictions that went the wrong way

Pete.
30-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Springing to my mind are

Dan - BB14 (Sam should have gone)
Bonnie - BB7 (Glyn should have gone)
Wolfy - BB14 (Only for Hazel vs Aisleyne on BOTS)
Becks - BB9
Sophia - BB10 (Halfwit became a twat)

Anymore :pipe2:

Samm
30-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Kemal, Bonnie, Charley, Sophia, Heaven, Victoria, Lydia, Benedict, Dan

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 05:41 PM
BB6: Kemal and Science going over orlaith, Derek going over Eugene (i mean wtf at this)

BB7: Nikki going in an 8 way, Sezer, Lea, Jayne and Imogen going over Richard

BB8: Nicky going over Gerry, Charley going over Tracey

BB9: Sylvia going over Mo,

BB10: Bea going over David, Marcus going over Siavash

BB12: the thirst three evictees

BB13: Victoria going over Conor, Chris going over Arron, Benedict going over Lauren

BB14: Sallie going over Gina and Dexter

Jordan.
30-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Nikki over everyone
Charley over Tracey
Steph over Mario
Bex over Mohamed
Bea over David
Quadruple Eviction (apart from Steve)
Heaven over Aden
Shievonne over Conor
Lauren over Luke A

Lostie!
30-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Sam (BB7)
Stephanie (BB9)
Hira (BB10)
Sunshine (BB11)
Rachel #2 (BB11)
Heaven (BB12)
Victoria (BB13)
Shievonne (BB13)

There are more that I felt annoyed by, but these are the ones I felt most strongly about.

Marsh.
30-05-2014, 05:43 PM
BB6 - Everytime Borlaith survived. :bored:

And then was so ungrateful and walked out anyway.

Samm
30-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Imogen going over Richard

ummmm
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar80210_61.gif

Ramsay
30-05-2014, 05:48 PM
BB6 - Everytime Borlaith survived. :bored:

And then was so ungrateful and walked out anyway.

THIS
Can't believe we lost Science and Kemal to her D:

Marsh.
30-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Imogen going over Richard

Anybody going over Richard. :love: What a twat he was.

Jake.
30-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Steph going was awful, as was Rebeckah and then Heaven..

Daniel.
30-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Anybody going over Richard. :love: What a twat he was.

Yep, a boring twat

armand.kay
30-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Benedict going over Lauren.
Shievonne going over Conor.

Slevin
31-05-2014, 01:23 AM
last years 1st eviction was BS cause of how the noms happened. none of those 3 should of been up.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
31-05-2014, 01:27 AM
~sky ferreira replaces half of these~

Shaun
31-05-2014, 01:29 AM
BB6 - Science over Orlaith, Kemal over Orlaith, Derek over Eugene
BB7 - Nikki over everyone (really should've made it vote to save)
BB9 - Rebecca over Darnell & Mo, Lisa over Sara (loved both but Lisa just a bit more)
BB10 - Angel over anyone idk who she was against
BB11 - the whole quadruple one, Sunshine over Shabby/Caoimhe, Ben over Andrew/John James/Dave
BB13 - LAUREN OVER LUKE A :bored: :bored: :bored:, Caroline over Luke S
BB14 - Hazel over Jack & Joe

reece(:
31-05-2014, 01:41 AM
BB14 - Sallie over Ginxter, Jackie over Jack and Joe/Callum, Dan over Sam, Sophie over Sam, Hazel over Jack & Joe
BB13 - Chris over Arron, Victoria over Conor, Shievonne over Conor, Lauren over Luke A
BB12 - Rebeckah over Heaven, Heaven over Aden, Tashie over Harry/Aaron, Faye over Louise
BB11 - Sunshine over Shabby (Shabby was my fave but walked right after :umm2:, Rachael over Dave!, Ife over Mario, Jo over Dave, Ben over Andrew and Dave, The Quadruple
BB10 - Sophia over Freddie, Cairon over Freddie, Angel over Freddie, Karly over Siavash, Marcus over Noirin, Bea over David, Hira over Lisa
BB9 - don't know where to start..
BB8 - Nicky over Gerry, Laura over Chanelle, Charley over Tracey, Amy over Jonty, Tracey over Jonty
BB7 - Sezer over Richard, Bonnie over Glyn, Lisa over Mikey, Lea over Richard, Nikki over house, Jayne over Richard, Imogen over Richard
BB6 - Mary over Craig, Lesley over Maxwell, Saskia over Maxwell, Science over Orlaith, Kemal over Orlaith, Kinga over Eugene (Makosi:nono:), Derek over Eugene
BB5 - Emma over Victor, Ahmed over Daniel, Vanessa over Daniel, Michelle over Jason
BB4 - Tania over Steph, Anouska over Scott, Lisa over Cameron, Federico over Cameron

Shaun
31-05-2014, 01:44 AM
mary over craig was the right decision :inamood: his creepiness w/ anthony was amazing, and she didn't want to be there

and when he just laughed at vanessa twisting her ankle in the bedroom <3 "you stupid caaaaah"

reece(:
31-05-2014, 01:45 AM
I wanted Mad Mary, the eccentrics/freaks > the annoying ones

Cal.
31-05-2014, 01:47 AM
BB14 - Sallie over Ginxter, Jackie over Jack and Joe/Callum, Dan over Sam, Sophie over Sam, Hazel over Jack & Joe
BB13 - Chris over Arron, Victoria over Conor, Shievonne over Conor, Lauren over Luke A
BB12 - Rebeckah over Heaven, Heaven over Aden, Tashie over Harry/Aaron, Faye over Louise
BB11 - Sunshine over Shabby (Shabby was my fave but walked right after :umm2:, Rachael over Dave!, Ife over Mario, Jo over Dave, Ben over Andrew and Dave, The Quadruple
BB10 - Sophia over Freddie, Cairon over Freddie, Angel over Freddie, Karly over Siavash, Marcus over Noirin, Bea over David, Hira over Lisa
BB9 - don't know where to start..
BB8 - Nicky over Gerry, Laura over Chanelle, Charley over Tracey, Amy over Jonty, Tracey over Jonty
BB7 - Sezer over Richard, Bonnie over Glyn, Lisa over Mikey, Lea over Richard, Nikki over house, Jayne over Richard, Imogen over Richard
BB6 - Mary over Craig, Lesley over Maxwell, Saskia over Maxwell, Science over Orlaith, Kemal over Orlaith, Kinga over Eugene (Makosi:nono:)
BB5 - Emma over Victor, Ahmed over Daniel, Vanessa over Daniel, Michelle over Jason
BB4 - Tania over Steph, Anouska over Scott, Lisa over Cameron, Federico over Cameron

I agree with your BB5 choices! If Emma hadn't have been ejected she would've made it quite far. She was favourite to win around the time she was ejected and everybody thought she was going to be the best housemate of the series (she still was for me).

swinearefine
31-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Nicky vs. Gerry is the single greatest tragedy in the history of Big Brother and the fact that Nicky went home with 76% of the vote really shook my faith in humanity.

reece(:
31-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Nicky vs. Gerry is the single greatest tragedy in the history of Big Brother and the fact that Nicky went home with 76% of the vote really shook my faith in humanity.
I agree with this, Gerry was pure awful. Nicky didn't deserve to go in a small landslide to that foul man.

Slevin
31-05-2014, 02:00 AM
i thought Marcus went over Siavash?

Daniel.
04-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I wanted Mad Mary, the eccentrics/freaks > the annoying ones

Craig is probably the biggest trainwreck housemate ever, freak is not even the word :umm2:

MeMyselfAndI
04-06-2014, 02:14 PM
BB5 - Emma being ejected instead of Victor/Jason, Victor over Shell/Daniel/Jason/Stuart, Michelle over Shell/ Daniel/Jason/Stuart

BB6 - Kemal over Orlaith, Derek over Eugene

BB7 - Nikki over everyone

BB8 - Can barely remember this series, but Charley over Tracey

BB9 - Steph over Mario, Lisa over Sara

BB10 - Beinazir over Marcus, Noirin over Marcus, Hira over Marcus, Freddie over Marcus, Bea over Marcus

BB11 - Rachael over Shabby, Sunshine over either, Ben over Andrew, John James over any

BB12 - Heaven over Aden, Harry over Jay, Faye over Louise

BB13 - Victoria over Conor, Chris over Arron, Shiv over Conor, Caroline over all

BB14 - Wolfy over Hazel, Callum over Hazel

Black Dagger
04-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Ben going over John James, Dave & ANDREW was my least favourite eviction of all time.

Faye going over that boring non-entity.

Conor not going anytime he was up for eviction.

Slevin
05-06-2014, 06:50 AM
BB5 - Emma being ejected instead of Victor/Jason, Victor over Shell/Daniel/Jason/Stuart, Michelle over Shell/ Daniel/Jason/Stuart

BB6 - Kemal over Orlaith, Derek over Eugene

BB7 - Nikki over everyone

BB8 - Can barely remember this series, but Charley over Tracey

BB9 - Steph over Mario, Lisa over Sara

BB10 - Beinazir over Marcus, Noirin over Marcus, Hira over Marcus, Freddie over Marcus, Bea over Marcus

BB11 - Rachael over Shabby, Sunshine over either, Ben over Andrew, John James over any

BB12 - Heaven over Aden, Harry over Jay, Faye over Louise

BB13 - Victoria over Conor, Chris over Arron, Shiv over Conor, Caroline over all

BB14 - Wolfy over Hazel, Callum over Hazel
i disagree with that since he was my favorite that year lol

armand.kay
05-06-2014, 07:04 AM
Ben going over John James, Dave & ANDREW was my least favourite eviction of all time.

Faye going over that boring non-entity.

Conor not going anytime he was up for eviction.

Omg this! In fact all of the first half of bb11 evictions were awful.

Macie Lightfoot
05-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Rachel going over ****ing DAVE and JOHN JAMES #racism

reece(:
05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Rachel going over ****ing DAVE and JOHN JAMES #racism

Sweet innocent Rachel [emoji24]