PDA

View Full Version : Ex housemates for Celeb BB?

Beastie
31-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Wouldn't that be a great twist? Ex housemates for Celeb BB! With the likes of Sallie Axl and Chanelle Hayes!

There are fights already between these girls.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/381020/Chanelle-Hayes-bites-back-at-Sallie-Axl-column-after-being-called-bunny-boiler

Meow!!

Cal.
31-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Good idea, they've done it before with Jade Goody I suppose but wouldn't it just end up being Ultimate Big Brother all over again? Unless you're talking about some housemates being ex-housemates and some being other celebrities. Plus I couldn't see Channel 5 having any Channel 4 ex-housemates personally.

Pete.
31-05-2014, 12:13 PM
hopefully

Turtle
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
I had no idea that Chanelle Hayes was a celeb.

She looks like a different person.

Mitchell
01-06-2014, 09:14 PM
The only ex housemate I'd like in CBB would be Antony Ogogo and thats because hes actually a celebrity now for a talent

reece(:
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
The only ex housemate I'd like in CBB would be Antony Ogogo and thats because hes actually a celebrity now for a talent
Hew????

Maxxie.
02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Hew????

He was on celebrity hijack before he was famous but now hes gone on to be a bronze medal winning olympic boxer whos always on tv nowadays. bit too late to have him tho imo, it'd be better if it was just after the olympics ;)

LaLaLand
02-06-2014, 07:24 PM
I'd like this.

Dash Darington
02-06-2014, 11:04 PM
They're really circling the drain if the only "celebrities" they can get are the ones they've manufactured themselves. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Chanelle.

armand.kay
02-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Channel,
sallie,
Gina,
Craig,
John James,
shabaz,
shree,
science,
charley,
deana,
Caroline,
kemal(what ever her new name is now),
maxwell.
Perf Ubb2 cast. <3

reece(:
02-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Channel,
sallie,
Gina,
Craig,
John James,
shabaz,
shree,
science,
charley,
deana,
Caroline,
kemal(what ever her new name is now),
maxwell.
Perf Ubb2 cast. <3
where's Nicky and Noirin?

armand.kay
02-06-2014, 11:46 PM
where's Nicky and Noirin?

They can be new housemates after shabaz has a break down and maxwell is kicked out for punching someone.

Turtle
05-06-2014, 05:51 AM
None of these people are celebs.

Strictly Jake
06-06-2014, 01:59 PM
I can definitely see there being a ubb2 but it will only be with channel 5era housemates

Toy Soldier
20-06-2014, 06:15 PM
I'd ****ing love a ubb2 but this time, only previous regular series housemates, the last ubb was full of celebrity Bb people and that made it ****! I want to see people who were on the "real" show... Who were in there for 7+ week stints.

Marsh.
20-06-2014, 06:18 PM
I can definitely see there being a ubb2 but it will only be with channel 5era housemates

What an empty house it would be then.

Me. I Am Salman
20-06-2014, 06:18 PM
why do people have to make misleading thread titles?!?!

duclos
29-06-2014, 04:17 AM
Please C5, if you want a great CBB and keep the ratings, do an Ultimate type CBB!

Vanessa
29-06-2014, 04:25 AM
I would love to see Aaron, Dexter, Charley, Nikki and a few others in there.

Cal.
29-06-2014, 04:16 PM
What an empty house it would be then.

Well Channel 4 got a load of bores back for Ultimate Big Brother, so Channel 5 could do the same. With the exception of possibly Gina and Deana, Channel 5's Ultimate Big Brother would be populated with celebrities like Lee Ryan and Jim Davidson I think.

Marsh.
29-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Well Channel 4 got a load of bores back for Ultimate Big Brother, so Channel 5 could do the same. With the exception of possibly Gina and Deana, Channel 5's Ultimate Big Brother would be populated with celebrities like Lee Ryan and Jim Davidson I think.

Channel 5 one would be even worse.

What spoiled UBB on channel 4 was putting so many celebrity housemates in. Replacing them with a few more BB6 and 7 people would've turned that series around.

Cal.
29-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Channel 5 one would be even worse.

What spoiled UBB on channel 4 was putting so many celebrity housemates in. Replacing them with a few more BB6 and 7 people would've turned that series around.

Yes I agree. They had lots from BB5 and lots from celebrity versions, but they had no one from BB3, BB4 (maybe for the best), BB8, BB9 and BB10. A range of diversity throughout the seasons and then like you said, a few more from BB6 and BB7 would have made it fabulous. I think Michelle should have gone into the bedsit with a housemate from a different series instead of Victor, he had nothing to do with the bedsit anyway.

Channel 5's would be horrid, I agree. I could see Gina, Deana and Helen making UBB 2.

Marsh.
29-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Then without Coolio we wouldn't have had that horrid war which spoiled what was supposed to be a fun series.

Putting Kinga and Makosi in the bedsit would've been interesting. :laugh:

Cal.
29-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Then without Coolio we wouldn't have had that horrid war which spoiled what was supposed to be a fun series.

Putting Kinga and Makosi in the bedsit would've been interesting. :laugh:

It would of actually! :laugh: Because they couldn't get Emma back (or presumably couldn't because of the reason she was ejected) they shouldn't have got Michelle back I don't think. Michelle flopped big time anyway, as soon as they realized what she was like in her VT they should have stopped right there and thanked her for her time, she had turned into a shadow of her former self.

Perhaps the problem with UBB was that there was more of an issue with tracking down housemates they wanted who had fallen under the radar (Kinga, possibly others from BB6 and BB7) but then again that doesn't really explain why they chose people like Ulrika over Charley Uchea or Chanelle Hayes.

Marsh.
29-06-2014, 04:44 PM
I know. I wasn't sure how they went about the selection process.

Did they contact as many as possible to see who would be interested?

Cal.
29-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I know. I wasn't sure how they went about the selection process.

Did they contact as many as possible to see who would be interested?

I have always assumed they contacted as many previous housemates as they could who still had agents then started filling up the gaps with celebrities because they couldn't find that many good civilian housemates.

I still think they should have done a twist where they put in a BB11 civilian reject who had to try and convince everybody that they had been in a past series of BB.

Marsh.
29-06-2014, 05:01 PM
That would've been a good twist on Chantelle's secret mission. :laugh:

Jarrod
30-06-2014, 01:55 PM
A lot of good HM's were involved with the promo for UBB, but never materialized on Launch.

Cal.
30-06-2014, 06:06 PM
A lot of good HM's were involved with the promo for UBB, but never materialized on Launch.

I know right?!

I mean, why have Charley Uchea there for the promo but not put her in?:shrug:

daniel-lewis-1985
30-06-2014, 06:24 PM
It would be brilliant but I don't think Channel 5 housemates are even seen worthy of gracing their local newspaper yet alone CBB, they just aren't remembered like the Channel 4 housemates.