PDA

View Full Version : Horrid article about David Sneddon

LEE
17-01-2003, 11:18 AM
About the only good thing about THIS MEGASTAR ARTICLE (http://www.megastar.co.uk/ents/news/2003/01/17/sMEG01MTA0Mjc5NTY1NDc.html) about David Sneddon is that I now know that he is going to be up in Oxford Street this afternoon, and as I am heading up there myself shortly to see a client I might get chance to go and see him.

:flower:

Romantic Old Bird
17-01-2003, 12:07 PM
I'm afraid there is a similar charm filled missive by our old friend Dominic Mohan in BIZARRE TODAY (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003021940,00.html)

It starts out like a regular interview, with pic of Mr Sneddon etc, but he just can't resist putting the boot in.

Sticks
17-01-2003, 02:15 PM
But that is fair comment :nono:

A lot of these manufactured popstars seem to disappear after their one hit wonders (Gosh Heresey)

The real stars of popular music have had to do it the hard way and are still around like Elton John, Cliff Richard, Paul McCartney Phil Collins.

These reality TV popstars only have a high degree of limelight because nowerdays we have more TV channels, and the Web. It is not surprising that a lot of these are also "Eye Candy".

Masters of the craft like Sir Bob Geldof, Rolf Harris and Rod Stewart would never get a look in as they do not conform to the squeaky clean shaven image of the crop that have come out in recent times.

James
17-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Rolf Harris? :conf:

Anyway, here's a picture of Dominic Mohan that I came across.

Boris
17-01-2003, 02:36 PM
A lot of these manufactured popstars seem to disappear after their one hit wonders (Gosh Heresey)

I disagree in that I don't consider DS to be a manufactured pop star. He was gven an unexpected 'chance' and consequently a lot of exposure but he was not manifactured in the sense that I understand it !!!:dazzler:

Sticks
17-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by James
Rolf Harris? :conf:

Two Little Boys had Two little Toys
Stairway to Heaven
Tie my Kangeroo Down Sport
Waltzing Matilda
The Wild Colonial Boy

Plus others

Anyway, here's a picture of Dominic Mohan that I came across.

I think that is unfair to equate a wild animal with a gossip colomnist. It is a gross insult - to the wild animal :mad::laugh:

Amy
17-01-2003, 05:58 PM
When i read this in The Sun today i thought at last a story on David :hello: untill i read all the story :nono::nono::nono:

Mairi
17-01-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by James
here's a picture of Dominic Mohan that I came across.

Thanks for that piccie of Dominic Mohan, James. I think it's VERY like him. :laugh: