PDA

View Full Version : Sinead's Video

Kaz
22-01-2003, 06:19 PM
I noticed Amy's post about Ainslie's new video being available from Friday on The Box.

Anyone else already seen Sinead's video for 'Breakdown'? I saw it a couple of days ago on one of the music video channels (don't think it was The Box, but I can't remember which one now :blush:).

It's very good, and was filmed in the Fame Academy. Now very empty and bare looking. Sinead looks absolutely stunning.

The single sounds brilliant - can't wait for it to be released. :thumbs:

Amy
22-01-2003, 06:22 PM
I've seen it :thumbs: It's great and miles better than Davids video, i think the song will do very well when it's released :thumbs: :xyxwave:

LEE
22-01-2003, 06:29 PM
I've seen several it as well, I'm sure it was on The Box, and I do like the song, in fact I even found myself singing it today.

I'm not sure about the video, I agree it's better than David's, but some of the camera shots I find quite difficult to watch without starting to feel giddy. :laugh: I know that sounds silly, but I'm serious, there are a couple of times when I just have to look away.

I hope both Ainslies and Sineads song do well as I think they both deserve to. :thumbs:

:dazzler:

BigSister
23-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Ive seen it and I love it
The song is great :hugesmile:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

mcginn
23-01-2003, 01:12 PM
I wasnt a great fan of FA, but I like Sinead's Song and video.

Boris
23-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Can't wait to hear it , thought she was great.

:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:

Maggie
24-01-2003, 09:40 AM
It's on the play list of The Box, Kiss, Smash Hits and most of the pay to play channels, they all seem to have the same, so if you miss it on one you'll catch it on another.
I like it and she as you say Kaz stunning.
I read somewhere, she's the British version of Pink, let's just let her be herself :dazzler:

peachy
24-01-2003, 11:16 AM
I agree she is extremely talented and I love this song. Just a reminder that she's on the Saturday Show tomorrow morning if you can tear yourself away from Brian on the other side.:xyxwave:

Di2001
25-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Not managed to catch sight of this video yet. Shall continue my channel-hopping through the music channels!!!

:dazzler::dance::dazzler::dance::dazzler::dance:

Di2001
25-01-2003, 12:27 PM
I've now seen it!!

Was flicking through the channels having my lunch and up she popped.

Really good video, I think. Looking good, Sinead!!

:hello::dance::hello::dance::hello::dance:

Amy
25-01-2003, 01:09 PM
She was going to be on The Saturday show today! Does any one know why she didn't show? :conf:

splodge0
28-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Just watched Sinead........... GEORGEOUS!

Made me all, well, sad. MISS FAME ACADEMY SOOO MUCH:bawling:

:colour::colour::colour:
:colour::colour:
:colour:

Boris
29-01-2003, 05:21 PM
Me too !