PDA

View Full Version : BB16 - Back to Basics, who's here for it?

reece(:
10-07-2014, 03:08 PM
No nomination twists every week,
no manipulation with immunity passes and killer noms,
regular nominations each week with a VTS/VTE.

And no more contacting outside world and leaking DR sessions just to cause drama, just a true regular old school BB season, would you be here for it?

Loukas
10-07-2014, 03:09 PM
back to basics with a few twists here and there

Raph
10-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Back to basics 100%. It's well and truly needed.

reece(:
10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
In the whole of BB14/BB15 I think we've only had 2 normal nomination rounds... which is awful.

Mystic Mock
10-07-2014, 03:11 PM
No nomination twists every week,
no manipulation with immunity passes and killer noms,
regular nominations each week with a VTS/VTE.

And no more contacting outside world and leaking DR sessions just to cause drama, just a true regular old school BB season, would you be here for it?

I would definitely be here for it.

HBB1508
10-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Back to basics is what BB needs right now to revive it a bit I think.

Samm
10-07-2014, 03:16 PM
back to basics with a few twists here and there, not to many I would love if they did a launch night twist then a Mid Series twist then maybe a little twist and the end

zakman440
10-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Definitely here for this.

Samm
10-07-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm not to sure on complete back to basic, BB4 & BB11 were horrid

BB3 is a good example of a basic series with some twists :love:

reece(:
10-07-2014, 03:21 PM
BB11 wasn't BTB.

and BB4 wasn't bad because of BTB it was housemate selection.

Metalface Mark
10-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Werent they allowed to take a book in or something in the early bb's? I think the heaven and hell style things work the best, BB3 with that and a great housemate selection made it the most watchable.

Jamesy
10-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Back to basics with some twists here and there. I'd like normal noms and normal weeks, however a twist here and there is fine.

Headie
10-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Back to basics with Vote to Save.

Samm
10-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm praying that when Viacom take over they do something with the Civilian series they ran VH1 which had flavours of love and Charm school so they know how to get a good cast :love:

Pete.
10-07-2014, 03:30 PM
BB11 was just a BBUSA ripoff

MarcusMel
10-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Maybe with are more challenging environment and difficulty in task solving.

Natalie.
10-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah I want BTB please, probably wont get it

James
10-07-2014, 04:31 PM
I suspect if they did do a Back to Basics series, with no manipulative tasks and twists to create drama, people would be complaining it was boring.

LemonPen
10-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Is there even gonna be another BB?

Me. I Am Salman
10-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Back to basics + vote to save

thediaryroomchair
10-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Big Brother where they select house mates who are members of the public rather than celebrities or have appeared on TV or in the newspapers. I liked the idea someone uploaded where they compete for a larger prize fund. I think it will make a nice impact on someone's life and would make for compelling viewing.

thediaryroomchair
10-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Is there even gonna be another BB?

I agree mate. Viacom have not announced whether Big Brother is going to be renewed. I thought they would have made an announcement prior to this year. :shrug:

Samm
10-07-2014, 05:39 PM
I agree mate. Viacom have not announced whether Big Brother is going to be renewed. I thought they would have made an announcement prior to this year. :shrug:

They haven't taken control of C5 yet, They get ownership on Monday

MarcusMel
10-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Turn BB into an adventure game from begining to end with 3D changing mazes Traps and dangers and Puzzles that require group effort and individual skill.

Yoshi888
10-07-2014, 05:43 PM
I think the presenter of the show should LIVE in the bb house. That way they could give us the real low down on what's going on first hand.

Cal.
10-07-2014, 05:45 PM
I think the presenter of the show should LIVE in the bb house. That way they could give us the real low down on what's going on first hand.

:umm2:

MB.
10-07-2014, 05:52 PM

But she'd run out of shoes D:

Back to basics with a few twists > (and by a few twists I don't mean a secret house two weeks in, friends and family noms halfway through and a prize money twist right at the end)

jackc1806
10-07-2014, 07:49 PM
I'd love back to basics but it can't happen because the target audience and audience expectations have changed.

andybigbro
10-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Back to basics with a few twists including new housemates.

Macie Lightfoot
10-07-2014, 07:52 PM
I'm not to sure on complete back to basic, BB4 & BB11 were horrid

BB3 is a good example of a basic series with some twists :love:

BB11 wasn't nearly as bad as people say it was here and BB4's biggest fault was casting Cameron and Steph. and to top it all off I think BB3 is massively overrated :3

Achilles
10-07-2014, 07:59 PM
I would want old school Big Brother with 16 normal people as housemates. Axe the trashy sideshows and have an extra hour of highlights instead. No contact with outside world, including during evictions. Hard tasks. Normal nominations and vote to evict always. Online live feed with option to choose which camera to view, pay a reasonable fee to watch (day pass, week pass, season pass etc)

Johnnyuk123
10-07-2014, 08:14 PM
For starters....

Sack the BB editing team and the BB twist team cos there the ones ruining the show.
Bring back live feed. No outside contact at all.
When BB housemates are on a basic shopping budget there should be no parties during that period. Bring back real people for housemates not fame hungry wannabeez who have been on every bloody tv show already and failed.

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Back to normal off the street housemates ,none with agents etc ,original bb

mrmattybeck1
10-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Viacom take over c5 on Monday should find out bbuks renewal within the next month or two

mrmattybeck1
10-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Back to normal off the street housemates ,none with agents etc ,original bb
This along with live feed is the key thing Viacom will have to do if they renew it

Strictly Jake
10-07-2014, 08:59 PM
I went for bb14/15 esque. Because I do like a theme. But it needs to be done correctly. Secrets and lies and power trip, great themes, sadly neither lived up to their potential. Neither theme should influence nominations though. Nominations should always be done in the normal way, occasionally face to face, but that is it. Housemates should get to choose who they would personally evict, without anything or anyone to influence that, and we should get to choose who we want to SAVE! But if a theme done correctly could carry through the entire series and create entertaining drama, but still allowing housemates to be themselves and have fun. Then yes I would be there for that. Currently as it stands bb is influencing far too much

Fish_Fingers
10-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Back to basics please. Chickens roaming around outside, mini-blackboard and chalk for shopping tasks, and basic rations that actually are basic rations.

Time to put an end to the massive sense of entitlement that most HMs seem to have these days.

jennyjuniper
31-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I'd like to see real punishments, instead of just losing the hot water for a few hours. A good example would be if anyone discusses nominations, they are nominated.

bananarama
01-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Back to basics with a new permanent basic for each series. That being the theme truth and lies. I think that would entertain every year as long as they don't corrupt the nomination format.

On balance I think vote to evict is best. Also there should never be less than 3 up for eviction. It would be good if the first eviction took place after two weeks rather than the one week now. Give them and us chance to judge the housemates.

I would also love for the first eviction to be a fake one.

They also need to address the gender problem of women being evicted out faster than the guys. When that happens and they are going to introduce new house mates they should not include a guy if there is already a shortage of women.

Big brother is always bad bad bad and boring when its gender imbalanced

andybigbro
01-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Back to basics with a new permanent basic for each series. That being the theme truth and lies. I think that would entertain every year as long as they don't corrupt the nomination format.

On balance I think vote to evict is best. Also there should never be less than 3 up for eviction. It would be good if the first eviction took place after two weeks rather than the one week now. Give them and us chance to judge the housemates.

I would also love for the first eviction to be a fake one.

They also need to address the gender problem of women being evicted out faster than the guys. When that happens and they are going to introduce new house mates they should not include a guy if there is already a shortage of women.

Big brother is always bad bad bad and boring when its gender imbalanced

:clap1: I agree!