PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Vs Pop Idol

Mark
03-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Imagine it is the weekend, and both Big Brother and Pop Idol are on at 8pm. You go to your VCR to record one of them and you to find its broken. Which will you watch? Big Brother or Pop Idol.......

Which will you choose and why?

Mark:thumbs:

peachy
03-02-2002, 05:48 PM
I would watch BB I'm sure. The only time it would be a difficult choice would be if it was the very beginning of BB when I'm still thinking this is nowhere near as good as last year and the finale of Pop Idol when I'd HAVE to watch it. Apart from that scenario it would be BB every time.

Romantic Old Bird
03-02-2002, 06:16 PM
As ever peachy, we are of one mind. Pop idol is great addictive stuff, but it is heavily orchestrated. It's glitzy high octane and draining.

BB is orchestrated as well, but nowhere near as much. It is life, warts and all. Irresistable, especially if it's got Mr Clarke on it as well!:love:

BigSister
03-02-2002, 06:25 PM
I would prob watch Big brother only if it was in the middle of the 1st week or if it was the final of pop idol which is a miss see this week then i would watch pop idol

Honey
03-02-2002, 10:12 PM
I would have to say Big Brother too Mark. I would not want to miss a moment of Brian, and as long as someone told me the Pop Idol result, I would quite happily sacrifice it to watch BB2. :flower:

Janette
04-02-2002, 09:58 PM
I'll watch BB but I'll be flicking over to pop idol every few minutes!

Or is that cheating? :spin:

LEE
04-02-2002, 10:06 PM
Is that cheating?

Probably, but I'd be doing exactly the same thing. :laugh:

blinkinlovely
04-02-2002, 10:57 PM
:elephant:Easy - BB all the time. I feel like pop idol is a bit of a 'filler' - it's taken ages for it to gt anywhere. It now seems a bit to controlled by the judges/TV people - especiall y after the song choices last saturday.MMMMMMm BB defo.:xyxwave:

Feefs
05-02-2002, 03:34 PM
It's BB all the way for me too!

You can vote on this on BBC online

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/tv_and_radio/newsid_1800000/1800221.stm

:colour::colour::colour:

kaphc
05-02-2002, 05:46 PM
I'd have to say Pop Idol, because I would probably have seen the BB stuff on E4 anyway, and if not, I know I could catch it in the omnibus on Saturday! :colour::colour::colour::colour:

Graeme
05-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Big Brother probably because it starts to get more interesting through the duration of the series. I know Pop Idol Is as well but I can catch up with it after BB on ITV2.

Quite a hard question that Mark.:thumbs:

Mairi
06-02-2002, 12:23 PM
I'd watch Big Brother, definitely. If it was the Pop Idol final, though, I'd be on the phone begging someone to tape it for me? Is that cheating as well?

:dazzler:

WILDCHILD2K1
06-02-2002, 12:35 PM
Well, they repeat Big Brother on E4 in the evenings so I would watch Pop Idol but if they didnt I think I would have to watch Big Brother!! You just cant beat it - even though I love Pop Idol!:joker::dazzler:

sweetlittlesara
08-02-2002, 11:02 PM
definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley definatley BIG BROTHER!!

Honey
09-02-2002, 03:59 PM
You don't seem too sure about that sweetlittlesara!!:joker:

:flower: