Mitchell
11-08-2014, 03:50 AM
It's got to the point where I'm gonna be upset if he doesn't

Locke.
11-08-2014, 03:55 AM
Mr Joshua

Denver
11-08-2014, 07:04 AM
Im not sure anymore with a week to go there hasnt been a rumour where your sure that person will enter we usally have 40 different celebs rumoured

Josy
11-08-2014, 02:57 PM
It's got to the point where I'm gonna be upset if he doesn't

Same :joker:

Niamh.
11-08-2014, 02:58 PM
:omg:

zakman440
11-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Whenever I see Gary Busey, all I can think of is this Family Guy cutaway :joker:.

d2MkrCzPVPc

duclos
11-08-2014, 08:41 PM
He was hilarious in All-Star Celebrity Apprentice last year and so glad we have a quality American to represent us!

jackc1806
11-08-2014, 08:47 PM
He'd be a brilliant signing

Mitchell
11-08-2014, 09:05 PM
He is perfect for CBB

Can we have both http://youtu.be/9A0_qp53HOQ

Mitchell
13-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Moderators, can we replace every post with the phrase 'Gary Busey' with a picture of him please?

Mitchell
14-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Well guys, look who has been spotted at an airport ;)

http://telly-planet.co.uk/gary-busey-spotted-at-lax-airport-ahead-of-cbb/

Josy
14-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Well guys, look who has been spotted at an airport ;)

http://telly-planet.co.uk/gary-busey-spotted-at-lax-airport-ahead-of-cbb/

:amazed:

Oh god I just cant get my hopes up too much, remember what happened with Charlie Sheen ........

Mitchell
14-08-2014, 12:41 AM
:amazed:

Oh god I just cant get my hopes up too much, remember what happened with Charlie Sheen ........
Sheen was never in an airport 3 days before being due in hiding ;)

Marsh.
14-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Busey is set to join Benefits Street’s White Dee, Popstar Adam Rickitt, Misfits’ Lauren Socha, Made In Chelsea’s Stephanie Pratt and Gogglebox’s George Gilbey.

:joker:

I will not watch if that goes in.

Josy
14-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Sheen was never on his way to London 3 days before being due in hiding ;)

Ok if I get my hopes up and he doesn't go in I'm blaming you :idc:

:joker:

I will not watch if that goes in.

Yes you will Morsh, you will be tuning in to see good ol Gary.

Mitchell
14-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Ok if I get my hopes up and he doesn't go in I'm blaming you :idc:

Btw London was somehow in my mind, there's nothing suggesting he is flying to London, but surely he is?

Tbh White Dee has DM'd me many times, she seems a pleasant enough lady.

Samm
14-08-2014, 12:47 AM
He looks like a total freak so no ty

Marsh.
14-08-2014, 12:49 AM

Nooooooo :bawling:

Mitchell

Danielle and Mark are two of your favourites this BB series.

http://comedy.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/03/gary-busey-evicted.jpg

Josy

Bit harsh that, he's a decent guy and harmless, calling him a freak is OTT.

Marsh.
14-08-2014, 12:51 AM

http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar75182_122.gif

Mitchell
14-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Nooooooo :bawling:

Plus Adam Rickitt seems likely too, him and Busey = me watching avidly.

Mitchell
14-08-2014, 12:17 PM
@chasemurphy: Just got off the plane with my boy Gary Busey. #ukgimmetwo #staycrazy

Vanessa
14-08-2014, 12:20 PM
I love Point Break. :lovedup:

Samm
14-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Danielle and Mark are two of your favourites this BB series.

http://comedy.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/03/gary-busey-evicted.jpg

..and

reece(:
14-08-2014, 12:58 PM
His face annoys me

Headie
14-08-2014, 01:16 PM
He was crazy on Celebrity Apprentice but tbh he wasn't one of my faves. Could be a good housemate if he annoys the others though

Lex
14-08-2014, 11:22 PM
I really hope the rumours about him are true, he is mental :laugh:

ZpxQ8uc8EOY

You do know that he's only been "Mental" since he suffered major brain damage in that motorcycle crash back in the late 1980's don't you Josy...and before the accident that split his skull [like a dropped water melon] he was an intelligent , smart and very good rising star in the acting world? ....Do you not feel that it would be in bad taste if he were brought on the programme to be made fun of?? ...:worry: ....I do!

http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/gary-busey-before-after.jpg

....before....and after his near critical accident and corrective surgery!

LaLaLand
14-08-2014, 11:25 PM
UjaQkUbPbHE

Marsh.
14-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Plus Adam Rickitt seems likely too, him and Busey = me watching avidly.

http://cdn.ymaservices.com/editorial_service/media/images/000/023/767/original/boyscrying.gif.gif?1404141735

Josy
14-08-2014, 11:34 PM
You do know that he's only been "Mental" since he suffered major brain damage in that motorcycle crash back in the late 1980's don't you Josy...and before the accident that split his skull [like a dropped water melon] he was an intelligent , smart and very good rising star in the acting world? ....Do you not feel that it would be in bad taste if he were brought on the programme to be made fun of?? ...:worry: ....I do!

http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/gary-busey-before-after.jpg

....before....and after his near critical accident and corrective surgery!

Yes I do know all of that Lex, I actually know a lot about him because I'm a big fan and have been for years and I don't think or want him to be on the show to be laughed at, I genuinely think he would be a good housemate because he is entertaining, fun and a nice guy.

Josy
14-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Oh and he actually hasn't been mental since his accident, the accident affected the part of his brain that controls outbursts yeah, but a lot of his quirkiness comes from things that happened in his life afterwards, including his lifestyle and also the massive tumor removed from his sinuses.

Lex
14-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Oh and he actually hasn't been mental since his accident, the accident affected the part of his brain that controls outbursts yeah, but a lot of his quirkiness comes from things that happened in his life afterwards, including his lifestyle and also the massive tumor removed from his sinuses.

Oh yeah?....

The truth is that Busey’s behavior is a form of mental illness spawned by brain trauma, and yet we find it hilarious.Mental illness, in any form, is an uncomfortable topic. When we see an interview with Muhammad Ali or others suffering from brain trauma-induced illness, it’s not funny. Perhaps Busey is our popular go-to source of dissociation about mental illness that allows us to laugh from a comfortable distance.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2014/04/13/amazon-gary-busey-and-the-mocking-of-mental-illness/

Josy
14-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Oh yeah?....

The truth is that Busey’s behavior is a form of mental illness spawned by brain trauma, and yet we find it hilarious.Mental illness, in any form, is an uncomfortable topic. When we see an interview with Muhammad Ali or others suffering from brain trauma-induced illness, it’s not funny. Perhaps Busey is our popular go-to source of dissociation about mental illness that allows us to laugh from a comfortable distance.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2014/04/13/amazon-gary-busey-and-the-mocking-of-mental-illness/

I just posted the same thing above?

He isn't brain damaged as such but they found out 20+ years later that part of his brain (the part that control outbursts etc) is damaged.

My opinion is that he would be a good housemate for the reasons I have already posted throughout this thread, fair enough if you disagree...

Lex
15-08-2014, 12:06 AM
I just posted the same thing above?

He isn't brain damaged as such but they found out 20+ years later that part of his brain (the part that control outbursts etc) is damaged.

My opinion is that he would be a good housemate for the reasons I have already posted throughout this thread, fair enough if you disagree...

Ok Josy...we're all allowed to see things differently. :thumbs:...but if he's on, then I shan't be watching it. :nono:

Josy
15-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Ok Josy...we're all allowed to see things differently. :thumbs:...but if he's on, then I shan't be watching it. :nono:

There a good chance he is on, he was seen at LAX and then arrived in the UK apparently

MB.
15-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Already here for a Gary Busey and Debbie McGee showmance

Lex
15-08-2014, 12:19 AM
There a good chance he is on, he was seen at LAX and then arrived in the UK apparently

It's a pity!...I don't mean to come across as being too pious about this...and I love to see a naturally 'thicko' on the show [but not a plastic one like Belo btw] ...but suffice to say that my own grandson had a massive stroke when he was just 20 months old, which has left him with a multitude of problems [hemipleggia , epilepsy, weak heart and severe learning difficulties which generally causes the kind of 'humorous reactions' from people that truly upsets my beautiful little grandson] and so I find it hard to watch people finding this kind of disability funny!....And that is why I will not watch. :nono:

Josy
15-08-2014, 12:28 AM
It's a pity!...I don't mean to come across as being too pious about this...and I love to see a naturally 'thicko' on the show [but not a plastic one like Belo btw] ...but suffice to say that my own grandson had a massive stroke when he was just 20 months old, which has left him with a multitude of problems [hemipleggia , epilepsy, weak heart and severe learning difficulties which generally causes the kind of 'humorous reactions' from people that truly upsets my beautiful little grandson] and so I find it hard to watch people finding this kind of disability funny!....And that is why I will not watch. :nono:

Ah I'm really sorry to hear about your grandson. I completely understand your point about Gary but I honestly wasn't meaning that the brain problem was the reason I found him funny, it's just his fun ways, like his singing for example and the way he doesn't take things too seriously I think he could be a good addition to the show for those reasons if you get where I'm coming from.

Lex
15-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Ah I'm really sorry to hear about your grandson. I completely understand your point about Gary but I honestly wasn't meaning that the brain problem was the reason I found him funny, it's just his fun ways, like his singing for example and the way he doesn't take things too seriously I think he could be a good addition to the show for those reasons if you get where I'm coming from.

Yeah...i'm sorry Josy,...you don't have justify anything!...I'm tired and I tend to get a bit emotionally loose when i'm tired! I shouldn't have posted at all!...I won't watch it...but by all means you enjoy it! ...I've liked Gary since he was a young man in that Dustin Hoffman film in the 70's ...and when he was 'Buddy Holly' in the biopic...so i've been a fan for a long time too....and just know that he'll be great tv...but I saw him a few years ago on a American documentary in which they were patently just sniggering at his crazy antics. [he was demonstrating how he could jump down a steep hill without getting hurt because he was invincible since he died and was brought back to life on the operating table!....He got many cuts and bruises , and the interviewer and crew just laughed as they were encouraging him!....It really saddened me!
....But as I said....i'm tired and too close for comfort ...so goodnight Josy....see you later my friend! :thumbs:

Josy
15-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Yeah...i'm sorry Josy,...you don't have justify anything!...I'm tired and I tend to get a bit emotionally loose when i'm tired! I shouldn't have posted at all!...I won't watch it...but by all means you enjoy it! ...I've liked Gary since he was a young man in that Dustin Hoffman film in the 70's ...and when he was 'Buddy Holly' in the biopic...so i've been a fan for a long time too....and just know that he'll be great tv...but I saw him a few years ago on a American documentary in which they were patently just sniggering at his crazy antics. [he was demonstrating how he could jump down a steep hill without getting hurt because he was invincible since he died and was brought back to life on the operating table!....He got many cuts and bruises , and the interviewer and crew just laughed as they were encouraging him!....It really saddened me!
....But as I said....i'm tired and too close for comfort ...so goodnight Josy....see you later my friend! :thumbs:

Ah yeah I have seen a few paps/interviewers being out of order and trying to make fun of him from time to time and it's really not nice at all, so if he does go into CBB I hope it doesn't end up like that or it will make for unfair and uncomfortable viewing..

Good night Lex.

Jordan.
15-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Never heard of him, his teeth are annoying

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
15-08-2014, 10:46 PM
no

puzzled
16-08-2014, 12:01 AM
I saw him on Celebrity Apprentice and it was painful to watch this very talented man being treated like a joke. He does seem to fit the profile of someone with a brain injury, but he's still a sweet man, and I hope the other HMs realise that.