PDA

View Full Version : Do you like going to the dentist?

andybigbro
15-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Lots of people hate going to the dentist, how do you feel about it?

Niamh.
15-08-2014, 09:53 AM
I wouldn't say I like going to the dentist but it doesn't really bother me either. But then I've never had to have anything bad done there yet. I've never even had a filling

AnnieK
15-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I had loads of work done when I was younger so I've had all the pain possible with teeth.

Now, the opticians is another matter....I would rather have teeth pulled out with no anaesthetic than have my eyes tested

Niamh.
15-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I had loads of work done when I was younger so I've had all the pain possible with teeth.

Now, the opticians is another matter....I would rather have teeth pulled out with no anaesthetic than have my eyes tested

Oh I'm with you on that, I'm even terrified of getting my eye make up done by someone else lol luckily my best friend is a beautician and she's built up my eye trust over the years :hehe:

andybigbro

Omg I'm the same! I hate getting my eyes tested. I've had trouble with my eyes though and had to go to the hospital so I think that's scarred me! :laugh:

Sophiee
I absolutely hate it, it's one of my worst fears and I get nervous about going weeks before.

LeatherTrumpet
15-08-2014, 09:59 AM
hate it. bloody dentists, money grabbing bastards