PDA

View Full Version : Mirror article applauding CBB but claims regular BB dated and limps along....

daniel-lewis-1985
15-08-2014, 02:22 PM
...Like a Chelsea pensioner.

Ouch.

Still doesn't stop them reporting on it everyday though and it being the most read articles daily.

Here's the 1st part of the article, click the link below for Mirrors top 10 CBB moments.

We get excited about Celebrity Big Brother. Don't pretend you don't lap it up like George Galloway on his hands and knees.

It's the one franchise of this twisted TV format which is bearable, where the entertainment doesn't come at the price of your own soul and still invigorates the nation to pass comment.

The ordinary version has long since been contaminated by floundering social incompetents with only the skills or talent necessary to sit on a beer bottle or get in a drunken ruck.

The 'celebrities', on the other hand, are better to watch for one reason alone: they DON'T act as though they're about to be scraped off the floor after a night out in Middlesborough.

They act , darling. They know where the cameras are, they play up to them, and for the sake of our morality which might quail at watching the emotionally-challenged enter a coliseum of cruelty they know the game they're playing and sold their principles a long time ago.

We can enjoy watching them squirm, be love-rats, perform and fall flat on their arses without a single twinge of conscience.

And whereas the everyday format is so dated it limps like a Chelsea pensioner the celeb version, somehow or another, is in rude good health.

The 14th series launches on Monday night. And what, exactly, can we expect?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-heres-10-4054963#ixzz3ATEwoH79
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-heres-10-4054963

Cal.
15-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Eugh, I hate these kind of articles. This is only said because people deliberately choose not to watch regular Big Brother, many of my friends don't watch civilian but choose to watch celebrity, when civilian (in my opinion) is the far superior one!

Will.
15-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I could slap whoever wrote this article, although if hes talking about BB 15 then they have a point.