PDA

View Full Version : Idea for CBB twist

Scream
16-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I was thinking this earlier on today and then saw someone mentioned that an impressionist was meant to enter so thought this would be quite funny and keep viewers watching.

Have a lookalike/impressionist go in and pretend to be a Celebrity and see if the celebs ever work it out.

Someone said Morgana Robinson was meant to enter and I youtubed her and she actually looks like Fearne Cotton with a wig and the right make up. I think it would make hilarious TV watching her have to answer all their questions about her life and her having to keep up the act.

Obviously she should have her own private room though and maybe have one other housemate who knows about it and can join her in private room to keep her sane lol.

Does anyone think this would be a good idea?

Will.
16-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I like maybe a cave a bit like the basement in CBB 11, can't believe I said that, but after BB 15 I miss those twists.

Mitchell
16-08-2014, 08:48 PM
I'd like an opposite of the Chantelle task, 3 randomers go in, one of them is actually famous (so pick someone who isn't too well known, like someone from one of those beauty school shows or the token american) and they have to guess who is the real celebrity, do some twist around that :p