PDA

View Full Version : Kellie: anti gay views

alex_front2
18-08-2014, 05:53 AM
If Kellie Maloney does enter BB..

http://www.anorak.co.uk/404414/politicians/when-ukips-would-be-london-mayor-frank-maloney-hated-bitching-gays.html/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm

It seems a decade ago Kellie living as Frank and running as UKIP mayor had some interesting views on gays, bigoted you may call it, homophobic others would say. No doubt the "you go, GIRL" Kellie fan girls will come up with some BS like "...that wa 10 years ago" (because we all know people change their minds :smug:) or "that was when Kellie was Frank, blame Frank not Kellie" :joker: or Kellie was in a macho environment :sleep:

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if this whole Kellie thing was just a ruse by a skint Frank to acquire a higher fee (remember he's a boxing promoter, getting high fees are his key skills )as he knows boring Frank Maloney is not going to command much, but claiming to be trans is block buster....

Alf
18-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Personally, I think it would be hilarious if this whole Kellie thing was just a ruse by a skint Frank to acquire a higher fee (remember he's a boxing promoter, getting high fees are his key skills )as he knows boring Frank Maloney is not going to command much, but claiming to be trans is block buster....
Interesting theory, would be a laugh if that were true.

karezza
18-08-2014, 09:31 AM
"Personally, I think it would be hilarious if this whole Kellie thing was just a ruse by a skint Frank to acquire a higher fee (remember he's a boxing promoter, getting high fees are his key skills )as he knows boring Frank Maloney is not going to command much, but claiming to be trans is block buster...."

Frank to win if that is true.:joker:

aj2463
18-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Don't think i will be a fan, but i'll reserve judgement

aj2463
18-08-2014, 02:29 PM
And he apparently got paid £400,000?!?!

Isn't that what Vinny Jones got paid?... Channel 5 just throwing the money at any no mark that happens to be in the papers this week