PDA

View Full Version : Guess we know who winning then.

Jemal
18-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Lol.

Not that I have a problem with him/her winning but ye.

Ramsay
18-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Yeah, fairly obvious. unless she ends up being really cranky

Northern Monkey
18-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Yeah:bored:

Locke.
18-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Yeah, it is Audley's to lose that is for sure

Cherie
18-08-2014, 09:06 PM
I hope it's not that cut and dried

Jake.
18-08-2014, 09:07 PM
*Her

And Lauren didn't win last time

Locke.
18-08-2014, 09:08 PM
*Her

And Lauren didn't win last time

Have they actually had the change though, cos it looks like they are just wearing a wig? :think:

Marc
18-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Don't think she should win because she's changed her identity. Bit unfair to judge her better than the rest; who are probably a lot more entertaining

Cal.
18-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Lauren didn't win.

Rob!
18-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Erm. Helen won civilian. Anything can happen :joker:

Brother Leon
18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Hopefully people know about the racist/homophobe twat. Doesn't look like it though.

chuff me dizzy
18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Pity/acceptance vote :bored::bored: ..takes the piss

chuff me dizzy
18-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Have they actually had the change though, cos it looks like they are just wearing a wig? :think:

Exactly

FlippingEck
18-08-2014, 09:19 PM
"She" is still officially "he" because there has been no gender realignment. HE may be dressing and living as a woman, but he remains legally a he. sorry. :nono:

Bluerang1
18-08-2014, 09:23 PM
not really tho

armand.kay
18-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Pity/acceptance vote :bored::bored: ..takes the piss

Luke A?

VicKyyKciV
18-08-2014, 09:35 PM
This is stupid thread coz how can you pick a winner yet apart from B*witched girl who will defo win hahahahahahaha

Sophiee
18-08-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't know why people say this on launch night, if she ends up not living up to expectations and the others do more she won't win :shrug:.

Jake.
18-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Hopefully people know about the racist/homophobe twat. Doesn't look like it though.

How could she be homophobic? :think:

Tregard
18-08-2014, 10:37 PM
She'll say something and screw up, I guarantee it.

Jake.
18-08-2014, 10:38 PM
And I really don't get why people make such a big issue over Kellie wanting to be referred to as a women.. It's something which Kellie has had over her back her entire life yet people still can't accept that.. Rather petty that they'd go out of their way to refer to Kellie as 'he' when 'he' isn't what Kellie identifies herself as.. Pathetic.

Shaun
18-08-2014, 10:39 PM

She's been quoted in the past, whilst running as a UKIP candidate for London Mayor, that there were 'too many gays' in the city :p Article is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm (I don't know about the racism story, could someone link that?)

That said, this is a weird new development for someone who'd say that.

I don't know if she'll automatically win... she seems a bit shy and quiet and Lauren Harries-ish (without the weirdness) and she didn't win. I think the crown is between George, Leslie or Dee.

Brother Leon
18-08-2014, 10:39 PM

"During the London mayoral election campaign of 2004, Maloney was the UKIP candidate and was criticised for comments about lesbian and gay people. These included the explanation that a failure to campaign in Camden was because there were "too many gays". Maloney later attempted to justify these remarks, telling the BBC "I don't want to campaign around gays...I don't think they do a lot for society...what I have a problem with is them openly flaunting their sexuality.""

Shaun
18-08-2014, 10:40 PM
And yeah I can't be arsed with another "I won't call her a she until she's got a pussy and I've seen it" argument because it's just base and childish.

chuff me dizzy
18-08-2014, 10:41 PM
"During the London mayoral election campaign of 2004, Maloney was the UKIP candidate and was criticised for comments about lesbian and gay people. These included the explanation that a failure to campaign in Camden was because there were "too many gays". Maloney later attempted to justify these remarks, telling the BBC "I don't want to campaign around gays...I don't think they do a lot for society...what I have a problem with is them openly flaunting their sexuality.""

:clap1:

Jake.
18-08-2014, 10:41 PM
She's been quoted in the past, whilst running as a UKIP candidate for London Mayor, that there were 'too many gays' in the city :p Article is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm (I don't know about the racism story, could someone link that?)

That said, this is a weird new development for someone who'd say that.

I don't know if she'll automatically win... she seems a bit shy and quiet and Lauren Harries-ish (without the weirdness) and she didn't win. I think the crown is between George, Leslie or Dee.

Ah okay, thanks... To me, it comes across as a bit of a cover up but yeah, those comments are bloody stupid all the same..

Pete.
18-08-2014, 10:43 PM
We need to see her in action to judge her

Shaun
18-08-2014, 10:45 PM
We need to see her in action to judge her

but didn't you judge Jim Davidson all series on stuff he'd said and done before his time in the house :think:

(I'm not attacking you, or defending that odious **** :laugh:, but I'm interested to know where someone's past before CBB stops affecting how we judge them)

edit: plus I'm not even sure you hated on him LOL

CaudleHalbard
18-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Would "she" be allowed in a women's toilet or dressing room?

I don't know the answer, anyone know?

the truth
19-08-2014, 01:42 AM
so contrived...i hate the way she keeps telling everyone how down to earth she is just because she smokes drinks and lives off the state....wow how admirable. shes now off benefits because tv has decided to pay her enormous sums off money for living off benefits? wow what a great reward, what a fine example to the millions of kids watching....live off the state, sit on your bone idle backside smoke swear and drink and youll get enormous rewards...bravo chavland UK

Shaun
19-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Would "she" be allowed in a women's toilet or dressing room?

I don't know the answer, anyone know?

I would imagine so...

Jack_
19-08-2014, 02:09 AM
where do you even begin with this thread I mean jfc.

Lauren didn't win. These automatic assumptions are baseless and actually quite offensive

Jemal
19-08-2014, 02:27 AM
lord..

Jack_
19-08-2014, 02:30 AM
yeah ikr? ..

Ammi
19-08-2014, 05:02 AM
but didn't you judge Jim Davidson all series on stuff he'd said and done before his time in the house :think:

(I'm not attacking you, or defending that odious **** :laugh:, but I'm interested to know where someone's past before CBB stops affecting how we judge them)

..but this is it though, isn't it a straight line with 'controversial' housemates and any preconceived opinions..Jim/Helen etc...just a judgement within the house and separating that from anything on the outside..it isn't though is it and it isn't for anyone either, it's not a case of being over judgemental/not open minded..'forgiving' or anything..it's just things that we personally strongly believe in and that is different for each person in what can be overlooked ...

..yeah I agree about calling her him...the only person in the house who would find it less natural would be Audley...

Ammi
19-08-2014, 05:05 AM
..anyway, I think to assume she's going to win is wrong, I think she'll be 'judged' like everyone else in there ...and if she has a past of homophobia/racism then she will be equally judged harshly so she has no advantage at all/maybe the opposite...

Johnnyuk123
19-08-2014, 07:25 AM

I'm only interested in what Kellie does in the house. What she is supposed to have said/done before entering the house has no bearing.:nono:

cfromhx02
19-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Lol.

Not that I have a problem with him/her winning but ye.

Although you had to make a point with the "him/her" thing that perhaps he's a he and not a she so you probably do have a problem with it.

If you saw the disgusting abuse Kellie got on a yahoo forum thread, no surprise really, calling her weird and one calling themselves British National Party saying she should be isolated on a desert island

& left to rot in hell,

meaning any transgendered person should,

it shows why so many daren't admit to the world who they are inside till so late in life.

If she does get voted the winner it's refreshing support in comparison to the disgusting abuse she

& all trans people got on the yahoo comments about a video about her life.

cfromhx02
19-08-2014, 07:45 AM

Jim Davidson did say something during last year's CBB. He said how a friend of his or maybe a relative had said that whenever a woman is having a go all you have to do is just whap it up them to shut them up

That comment which was by the kitchen / sink worktop area during last year's CBB was missed by most viewers I think

& I can't believe how anyone who saw / heard him say that could believe he wasn't still a misogynist anti-women

It obviously meant that he and the friend / relative who told him to just whap it up them to shut them up

obviously think that whenever a woman is having a go she is just on her period and the way to shut them up

is just to ram their c*ck up them, so don't know how after that he could be voted winner.

Vicky.
19-08-2014, 09:01 AM
I found it very odd how in her VT she was going on about herself in third person for her female identity..and then said something about her male side might come out. I never thought transgenders saw themselves like that :conf:

karezza
19-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Claire or James will win.

:smug:

Sophiee
19-08-2014, 11:04 AM
I found it very odd how in her VT she was going on about herself in third person for her female identity..and then said something about her male side might come out. I never thought transgenders saw themselves like that :conf:
agreed, this confused me too and it's also annoying/strange when people refer to themselves in third person.

Jemal
19-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Although you had to make a point with the "him/her" thing that perhaps he's a he and not a she so you probably do have a problem with it.

If you saw the disgusting abuse Kellie got on a yahoo forum thread, no surprise really, calling her weird and one calling themselves British National Party saying she should be isolated on a desert island

& left to rot in hell,

meaning any transgendered person should,

it shows why so many daren't admit to the world who they are inside till so late in life.

If she does get voted the winner it's refreshing support in comparison to the disgusting abuse she

& all trans people got on the yahoo comments about a video about her life.

Lol wow, just wow.