PDA

View Full Version : Probably gonna find gary annoying in the first h/l show

Jemal
18-08-2014, 10:03 PM
lol guy was funny tonight tho

Cal.
18-08-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm worried and feel embarassed for the HMs.

'No' to Stephanie :laugh:

FlippingEck
18-08-2014, 10:16 PM
funny? no sorry.. extremely toe curlingly embarrassing. Shameful. He needs to leave ASAP

Josy
18-08-2014, 10:17 PM
funny? no sorry.. extremely toe curlingly embarrassing. Shameful. He needs to leave ASAP

At least give him a chance eh? he has done a few reality programs and I'm sure if he was too confused he would be removed or wouldn't have got in there in the first place.

JTM45
18-08-2014, 10:18 PM

How is someone 'embarrasing' because they act a certain way after being injured ?:shrug:
I think you're being super-disrespectful to the guy!

Rob!
18-08-2014, 10:42 PM
He'll be alright. Entering itself is a head**** - the best of housemates have found that bit to be the worst. Let him settle in and find his feet and he'll be eligible to be bitched about like all the others.

rubymoo
19-08-2014, 08:41 AM
I don't think he has a clue what he's let himself in for:laugh:

But i think he's going to give us some brilliant moments, i just really hope he doesn't walk.

Can't wait for tonight:cheer2:

lostalex
19-08-2014, 08:43 AM
the british public are definitely going to hate Gary eventually, he can get very obnoxious. But you never know, he's also very eccentric and if the rest of the house start to bully him maybe they will side with Gary, we'll see.

Northern Monkey
19-08-2014, 08:45 AM
He's not that bad,Seems to just struggle with his hearing and peoples accents.He was chatting away with the blonde American chick last night with no problems.

rubymoo
19-08-2014, 08:51 AM
He's not that bad,Seems to just struggle with his hearing and peoples accents.He was chatting away with the blonde American chick last night with no problems.

I thought he was brilliant last night when he was with Emma:laugh: car crash t.v at it's best!

I ended up cringing behind my pillow:hehe:

I think you're right though, his hearing does seem to be impaired, and it was noisy with the crowd.

I laughed when he called Audley orgy, and get the feeling he didn't understand Stephanies question:laugh:

Sophiee
19-08-2014, 10:59 AM
throughout the entirety of the show more like.

Pete.
19-08-2014, 11:04 AM
He'll be nominated every week because he seems hard to live with