PDA

View Full Version : Am I living under a stone

rionablue
18-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Ok so here is my first thread of Celebrity BB. I would have thought myself of someone who watched a lot of tv all kinds of programmes and I would have assumed I was pretty clued in with regard to the celebrity world as I read many of the celeb magazines but I only recognised THREE of the celebrities who went into the house tonight.

Just a few points. Someone who appeared on benefits britian and gogglebox are not celebrities. I think the budget must be very low this year. Where are the very well known celebrities or at least pretty well known? And with regard to variety of housemates WHY ARE THERE so many blondes who can do nothing but flick their hair and are full of surgical enhancements.

In my humble opinion Edel was the most down to earth person who went in there tonight and I also am fond of Kellie but sod the bloody rest of them. Men who think they are gods gift and bimbo's and a few more I never heard of in my life.

Very disappointed. Anyone else agree?

jessicadanielle
18-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Let's hold out our opinions on whether the blondes can do nothing but flick their hair. We could have said that about Ashleigh but whether you liked her or not she did a lot more than just flick her hair!

Shaun
18-08-2014, 10:11 PM
I could have said I knew who Edele, White Dee, Claire, Audley and Gary were but that's it. I recognise Leslie and Lauren by face though.

billy123
18-08-2014, 10:13 PM
I know about 7 of them and thats probably about the most i have ever known in a series of CBB

Bluerang1
18-08-2014, 10:14 PM
lol get used to it

chuff me dizzy
18-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Im under the same stone ,only know a couple of them myself

Macie Lightfoot
18-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Since when have there been standards for celebrity-dom though

Samm
18-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Who cares about famous people, what do you want a full house full of mega superstars who will be irrel because they want to product there career

daniel-lewis-1985
18-08-2014, 10:20 PM
So what we all complain that we hate CBB and prefer civilian BB so surely its more enjoyable for you to watch if you feel they are like unknown civilians.

rionablue
18-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Who cares about famous people, what do you want a full house full of mega superstars who will be irrel because they want to product there career

I would like a few people I have heard of before. No superstars just people I know.