PDA

View Full Version : People complaining about the line up yet we have had classic moments in only 2 hours

daniel-lewis-1985
18-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Audley and Kellies awkward reunion.

Gary Calling Audley Orgy Harrison which is now trending worldwide lol.

And I have to be honest the White Dee transformation did make me laugh.

This series feels very fun and refreshing I reckon its going to be a good one :)

Denver
18-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I think this could be better then jan

Jake.
18-08-2014, 10:38 PM
The twist was good, nothing too OTT, just nice and fun..

Tregard
18-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Orgy > Brackie

Cal.
18-08-2014, 10:40 PM
I agree. :laugh:

Northern Monkey
18-08-2014, 10:41 PM
I think it's gonna be good,I am pleasantly surprised.Don't know many of them but they seem like an excellent mix.

Pete.
18-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Fun is boring

Shaun
18-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Great lineup, a pretty small and inconsequential twist that's just meant to be fun (like Julie/Cheryl's, and that went on to be my favourite C5 CBB :p) and some great quotes already. Can't ask for much more of a launch night :spin2:

Jake.
18-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Great lineup, a pretty small and inconsequential twist that's just meant to be fun (like Julie/Cheryl's, and that went on to be my favourite C5 CBB :p) and some great quotes already. Can't ask for much more of a launch night :spin2:

:clap1:

Kai Anders
18-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Perfect launch night for me, no ridiculous twists, something simple yet super effective! Loved the mix of HMs.. Truly going to be an epic series! I'm also glad the twist took up less time than usual and it really focused on the rest of the show for what it should be! It's just such a shame the summer series always rates so much more poorly than the winter edition because IMO it totally deserves the 3 million mark! Of course.. This is only day 1 but nonetheless I see this being a very funny series, and one which is very memorable.. Amazing that the show can reinvent itself after 14 years and 14 series! Keep it up BB team if you're reading! Loved it

Cal.
18-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Perfect launch night for me, no ridiculous twists, something simple yet super effective! Loved the mix of HMs.. Truly going to be an epic series! I'm also glad the twist took up less time than usual and it really focused on the rest of the show for what it should be! It's just such a shame the summer series always rates so much more poorly than the winter edition because IMO it totally deserves the 3 million mark! Of course.. This is only day 1 but nonetheless I see this being a very funny series, and one which is very memorable.. Amazing that the show can reinvent itself after 14 years and 14 series! Keep it up BB team if you're reading! Loved it

:clap1: