PDA

View Full Version : The HM's are even blaming Gary for solely losing the task

Videostar
27-08-2014, 08:19 PM
These people are too much. :shocked:

JoshBB
27-08-2014, 08:19 PM
James was telling Audley not to press it!

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 08:21 PM
I know this is ridiculous. Was James saying Gary didn't act well enough for the task?

Then, when Audley said he wanted to press it and they stopped him, and James was all like "well you could have mate!!" as if it's Audley's fault! Can't cope.

JoshBB
27-08-2014, 08:22 PM
I know this is ridiculous. Was James saying Gary didn't act well enough for the task?

Then, when Audley said he wanted to press it and they stopped him, and James was all like "well you could have mate!!" as if it's Audley's fault! Can't cope.

Exactly. He's a knob.

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Gary failed the task. I see that.

Denver
27-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Tbh they know big brother so if you think its a secret task you do the oppisite to what your told

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Tbh they know big brother so if you think its a secret task you do the oppisite to what your told

They figured it out, but Gary didn't act scared enough. So Gary failed.

mary poppins
27-08-2014, 08:43 PM
These people are too much. :shocked:
No they are not ALL blaming him...they all lost the task including Gary!
Yes James was being a prick again but Gary really doesn't help matters

Denver
27-08-2014, 08:44 PM
They figured it out, but Gary didn't act scared enough. So Gary failed.

Common sense would say press the button

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Common sense would say press the button

The task wasn't about common sense though, it was about Gary's acting skills. If I was there I would not be sure whether to press the button unless Gary looked really scared.

Denver
27-08-2014, 08:52 PM
The task wasn't about common sense though, it was about Gary's acting skills.

Audley knew they had to press it but they talked him out of it

Benji_
27-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Even Edele who was ment to be the nicest to him was at him tonight opinion slowly changing on her

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Audley knew they had to press it but they talked him out of it

Well, he wasn't sure else he would have pressed it. If Gary acted better it wouldn't matter.

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Even Edele who was ment to be the nicest to him was at him tonight opinion slowly changing on her

I thought she was justified in why she was mad at him though. It was silly of Gary to say he passed and they failed. It was a group effort.

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 08:55 PM
I thought she was justified in why she was mad at him though. It was silly of Gary to say he passed and they failed. It was a group effort.

It wasn't a group effort, it was all on Gary.

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 09:01 PM
It wasn't a group effort, it was all on Gary.

No it wasn't. Even if they were convinced that Gary was really really scared, that would have meant nothing if someone didn't feel enough empathy to press it for him.

Takes two (or fourteen) to tango!

CaudleHalbard
27-08-2014, 09:04 PM
They are all losers! :D

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:06 PM
No it wasn't. Even if they were convinced that Gary was really really scared, that would have meant nothing if someone didn't feel enough empathy to press it for him.

Takes two (or fourteen) to tango!

It was on Gary to get them to that point.

Sophiee
27-08-2014, 09:14 PM
they admitted that they all failed it, but gary was trying to make out it was their fault they lost it and not his own...

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:15 PM
they admitted that they all failed it, but gary was trying to make out it was their fault they lost it and not his own...

Then they realised... actually it was Gary's fault.

Denver
27-08-2014, 09:16 PM
It was on Gary to get them to that point.

If you hat gary so much why have him as your fav housemate?

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 09:17 PM

Yeah it was daft of Gary to say he passed it.

But thinking back, BB did say something in the DR about it, as if to say Gary had done well. I think when Gary was saying he passed, he was referring to what BB said in the DR.

Suze
27-08-2014, 09:18 PM
What a bunch of nobheads most of them are.

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:20 PM
If you hat gary so much why have him as your fav housemate?

I don't lie to make my favourite housemate win. So he's my favourite, he failed the task.

Jules2
27-08-2014, 09:20 PM

It depends on what BB told him, this hasnt been shown in full. The HMs just wanted him to suffer....

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Yeah it was daft of Gary to say he passed it.

But thinking back, BB did say something in the DR about it, as if to say Gary had done well. I think when Gary was saying he passed, he was referring to what BB said in the DR.

Yes, that's correct.

rionablue
27-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Edele said that Gary was as much to blame for failing the task as they were but then said they ALL failed the task. She is right in fairness. Gary didn't act well enough to convince them that he was really afraid of balloons so that was a fail and the housemates wouldn't let Audley press the button so that was also a fail. Fair is fair here. Gary is an award winning actor but even I could see that he was only pretending to be afraid of the balloons

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 09:22 PM
It depends on what BB told him, this hasnt been shown in full. The HMs just wanted him to suffer....

Yeah I felt bad for Gary, I think he was referring to when BB said he had done well in the DR, but the housemates presumed he was just being arrogant claiming he'd passed.

CaudleHalbard
27-08-2014, 09:23 PM
My 5yr old nephew could have put on a better act than Gary! :D

jaxie
27-08-2014, 09:28 PM
I don't think some people get what is going on with Gary some of the time with the criticism they give. If you look at the questions he was asking at the very end of the show about Davids interview it is clear he hasn't seen the show and is trying to recall what he has been told. When he went to the diary room big brother told him he did a great job on his taskand had passed his task. When he was telling the other housemates he passed the task he was just saying what he was told. He doesn't completely understand how it works so thought he was telling them the correct thing. I don't know why some are so fast to jump on the whole he must be an ass thing. If you watch you can see its just that he misunderstood slightly and thought big brother meant he won the task. That is just how he understood it. If big brother tells you that you won and others say you didn't of course you are going to stick to what you've been told.

With regard the acting he could have sat there with bleeding eyes and a spinning head and they still wouldn't have pushed the button because they were selfishly thinking of their bellies and too dumb to realise the big ass button was there for a reason.

CaudleHalbard
27-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Gary is a confused, deaf individual. I think he is getting mostly sympathy votes.

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:32 PM
I don't think some people get what is going on with Gary some of the time with the criticism they give. If you look at the questions he was asking at the very end of the show about Davids interview it is clear he hasn't seen the show and is trying to recall what he has been told. When he went to the diary room big brother told him he did a great job on his taskand had passed his task. When he was telling the other housemates he passed the task he was just saying what he was told. He doesn't completely understand how it works so thought he was telling them the correct thing. I don't know why some are so fast to jump on the whole he must be an ass thing. If you watch you can see its just that he misunderstood slightly and thought big brother meant he won the task. That is just how he understood it. If big brother tells you that you won and others say you didn't of course you are going to stick to what you've been told.

Did they say he passed the task? I thought they said he did well in the task. Gary thought he had passed the task from what they said.

CaudleHalbard
27-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Did they say he passed the task? I thought they said he did well in the task. Gary thought he had passed the task from what they said.
Gary probably only half heard what they were saying and his ego made up the rest! Lol! D

Denver
27-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Gary is a confused, deaf individual. I think he is getting mostly sympathy votes.

Your wrong he has fans for alot of reason heres a few

1) he is a legend
2) he is down to earth
3) he hasnt been horrible about anyone
4) he has some fantastic stories
5) he is entertaining

Josy
27-08-2014, 09:38 PM

You clearly aren't paying attention to what most of his supporters are posting about him then....

Yes I think some of the housemates are completely intolerant arseholes toward him but I find Gary to be a decent person, funny, interesting to watch and a really good housemate, it's nothing to do with sympathy and it's very rude to suggest that IMO.

Oh and that's just on what I see of him IN the house, out of the house I have always thought he was great.

jaxie
27-08-2014, 09:40 PM

I thought she said thank you Gary you passed your acting task.

jessicadanielle
27-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Yeah I'm really surprised you'd think it was a sympathy vote. Gary doesn't play the victim and I believe he'd hate to be perceived as a victim. As other people have posted, Gary's fans give lots of reasons for supporting him aside from sympathy.

Marcus.
27-08-2014, 09:42 PM
gary is getting i am entertaining votes

Pincho Paxton
27-08-2014, 09:43 PM
gary is getting i am entertaining votes

Sure is. The task means nothing to the real show.

jaxie
27-08-2014, 09:45 PM

I admire him for lots of reasons, not least his charity work. I don't feel sorry for as much as I feel angry and ashamed of how the housemates are treating him, misunderstanding him and talking about him behind his back.

jet
27-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I don't lie to make my favourite housemate win. So he's my favourite, he failed the task.

Thank goodness for someone who doesn't think everyone else is to blame but Gary every*single*time though he is their fave. You are a rarity.
I think he's brilliant because he's such a divisive and difficult HM who drives the others up the walls. Do most only like him because they feel sorry for him or what? Because all I hear is that he is never wrong, ever.

rusticgal
27-08-2014, 10:07 PM
James was telling Audley not to press it!

....then blames Audley for not pressing it. Shame he hasn't got it in him to say...Audley, you were right.

the truth
27-08-2014, 10:14 PM
im trying to educate you.....james...whata prat.........gary said to edelle it doesnt matter.....she said it does matter....then 30 seconds later she says it doesnt matter....what a walking contradiction she is

the truth
27-08-2014, 10:15 PM
....then blames Audley for not pressing it. Shame he hasn't got it in him to say...Audley, you were right.

james whispered f off audley behind his back, what a hero